May 9 is the Feast, when the Red Army defeated the troops united by Nazi Europe

Novichok

Rookie
May 1, 2018
As is known... Germany, sponsored by America and England, in 1941 attacked the Soviet Union
... Hitler was brought to power by the Anglo-Saxons to fight the Soviet Union.
This is a very long story and do not advise me to argue with Molotov-Ribbentrop and other issues .. You will lose... -
Since I give not only Soviet and Russian references - Churchill said: Hitler attacked the USSR. We sent the German troops to the East ... Britain was saved

Sowing Union defeated Nazi Europe .. it was Europe, and not Germany, since all of Europe was under the rule of Hitler
Losses Soviet Union: - 9 million soldiers - 15 million civilians who have been subjected to genocide - 3 million missing persons
Germany, united with Nazi Europe - 9 million soldiers - 500 thousand civilians

The loss of America was minimal. America made money America did not fight in World War II America entered the Second World War when the Soviet Union defeated Nazi Europe.

• Banned
Парад Победы над Нацистской Европой с Ютуба не вставляется на форум

As is known... Germany, sponsored by America and England, in 1941 attacked the Soviet Union.

As always thanks for providing Russian Propaganda here at USMB

And people think that paid trolls like that, really effected the election.

LOL!!

And people still claim that paid trolls like that didn't try to effect the election!

LOL!!!

People claims they didn't try? Well, I guess they didn't read the reports.

Trying certainly happened.

Effective tying? NOt so much.

As is known... Germany, sponsored by America and England, in 1941 attacked the Soviet Union.

LOL!!

And people still claim that paid trolls like that didn't try to effect the election!

LOL!!!

People claims they didn't try? Well, I guess they didn't read the reports.

Trying certainly happened.

Effective tying? NOt so much.

Just like people claim that Russian hacking decided the election. I guess they didn't read the reports.

Trying certainly happened- and I guess just like attempted murder, we should be glad that the attempts failed.

I have NO comment on the allegations made in the OP.

BUT I do join other members/guests in remembering the sacrifice made by Russian soldiers and civilians during World War II.

Their successful defense helped lead to the demise of Herr Hitler.

We all owe a debt of gratitude to the Russian people and nation.

LOL!!
This one is not likely a paid troll I think this one is on his own. I sure as hell would not give him any money for this peice of shit. Would you?

LOL!!
This one is not likely a paid troll I think this one is on his own. I sure as hell would not give him any money for this peice of shit. Would you?

My understanding of the paid trolls is that their output was not very good.

That's why we so rarely see it published. The media doesn't want to reveal how unimportant it was.

I have NO comment on the allegations made in the OP.

BUT I do join other members/guests in remembering the sacrifice made by Russian soldiers and civilians during World War II.

Their successful defense helped lead to the demise of Herr Hitler.

We all owe a debt of gratitude to the Russian people and nation.

The Russians certainly inflicted a great deal of hurt onto Nazi ambitions.

The allegations made in the OP are false.

I do recognize and honor the Russian peoples' (military and civilian) in destroying the Axis in Eastern and Central Europe.

Yes, "We all owe a debt of gratitude to the Russian people and nation."

LOL!!

My understanding of the paid trolls is that their output was not very good.

That's why we so rarely see it published. The media doesn't want to reveal how unimportant it was.

I think that there are good paid trolls- that write lots of 'fake' articles to create dissent in the West- and also just crappy paid trolls- that are like the crappy email and phone fraudsters that rely upon volume to cheat people.

As is known... Germany, sponsored by America and England, in 1941 attacked the Soviet Union
... Hitler was brought to power by the Anglo-Saxons to fight the Soviet Union.
This is a very long story and do not advise me to argue with Molotov-Ribbentrop and other issues .. You will lose... -
Since I give not only Soviet and Russian references - Churchill said: Hitler attacked the USSR. We sent the German troops to the East ... Britain was saved

Sowing Union defeated Nazi Europe .. it was Europe, and not Germany, since all of Europe was under the rule of Hitler
Losses Soviet Union: - 9 million soldiers - 15 million civilians who have been subjected to genocide - 3 million missing persons
Germany, united with Nazi Europe - 9 million soldiers - 500 thousand civilians

The loss of America was minimal. America made money America did not fight in World War II America entered the Second World War when the Soviet Union defeated Nazi Europe.

upload_2018-5-11_16-7-33.jpeg

Forum List

Back