may 4, 1970

Even the tank crew in the tank that tank man stood in front of in Tiananmen Square and stopped from moving forward and then climbed on top of, with books in his hand, even he wasn't murdered in China. The US National Guard murdered four Americans that were unarmed for exercising their 1st amendment rights on a college campus.

That was a dark day in American history that is forever recorded in the history books.

OMG. I always thought they ran him over.

Don't forget Jackson State, 10 days after Kent State when the police opened fire on a crowd and into the student dormitories at Jackson State in Mississippi.
Jackson State: A Tragedy Widely Forgotten

JACKSON STATE MAY 1970

The Jackson State Massacre of 1970

Ah, well then, you and your ilk should all leave this horrible country and move to Red China, where you will be among your own kind, and totally free to babble idiotic drivel, and they will give you all Big Important Government Jobs with all kinds of bennies and bucks for your all your brilliant insights into real life and stuff.

Even the tank crew in the tank that tank man stood in front of in Tiananmen Square and stopped from moving forward and then climbed on top of, with books in his hand, even he wasn't murdered in China.

So what happened to him?

"Richard Nixon's deputy special assistant Bruce Hershensohn made a speech to the President's Club in which he claimed Tank Man was executed 14 days after the protests.

The Sunday Express article which named him also included quotes purportedly from his friends saying he was dead, but this has never been corroborated by any other news source. Over the years it was also rumoured that he had been killed by firing squad within months of the Tiananmen Square protests.
Tank Man: What happened to the man who stood in front of tanks in Tiananmen Square?

An no one was slaughtered by soldiers at Tianamen Square???

6 Things You Should Know About the Tiananmen Square Massacre

When the military opened fire, a lopsided battle ensued

In the early hours of June 4, 50 trucks and as many as 10,000 troops rumbled into the streets, TIME reported just days later. The military overwhelmed the civilians and began firing into crowds, but some protesters held fast, throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails. In some cases, they responded with deadly violence: Demonstrators reportedly beat two soldiers to death who had been seen killing a civilian. In another instance, protesters covered an armored personnel carrier in banners and then set the vehicle ablaze, trapping the crew of eight or nine soldiers. The military continued its onslaught and skirmishes lasted throughout the morning, “but by then the great, peaceful dream for democracy had become a horrible nightmare.” A doctor at the time said at least 500 were dead; a radio announcer said 1,000.
Immature Spoiled Brats Do Not Represent Democracy Either

The only significant fact was that two Red Army divisions refused to put down the students' coup attempt; it took a division of rural Chinese to get even with the cityboy prettyboys for all the snobbery coming from that entitled class.

Don't forget Jackson State, 10 days after Kent State when the police opened fire on a crowd and into the student dormitories at Jackson State in Mississippi.

JACKSON STATE MAY 1970

Ah, well then, you and your ilk should all leave this horrible country and move to Red China, where you will be among your own kind, and totally free to babble idiotic drivel, and they will give you all Big Important Government Jobs with all kinds of bennies and bucks for your all your brilliant insights into real life and stuff.
If I am against the concept of soldiers massacring civilians, why would I support a government that does it even more?

How come you don't have a job in the Trump administration if you like to spew b.s.?

JACKSON STATE MAY 1970

If I am against the concept of soldiers massacring civilians, why would I support a government that does it even more?

How come you don't have a job in the Trump administration if you like to spew b.s.?

Nah, you're just the typical Burb Brat crybaby, that's all. you wouldn't be caught dead spreading your little cute fantasy memes outside of your 'safe space',, for the same reasons all those gimps who were all shouting and making big noises about how they were going to 'leave the U.S. if Trump got elected!", and hilariously they all then picked lily white Xian countries to flee to. roflmao.

Well, the bigot racist scumbag Whinin' Sammy L. chose South Africa, and it's a former white Christian ruled country, much preferable than any others in Africa I guess. lol lol lol every single one of them is still here, still whining like little kids, like you are.

Even the tank crew in the tank that tank man stood in front of in Tiananmen Square and stopped from moving forward and then climbed on top of, with books in his hand, even he wasn't murdered in China. The US National Guard murdered four Americans that were unarmed for exercising their 1st amendment rights on a college campus.

That was a dark day in American history that is forever recorded in the history books.

OMG. I always thought they ran him over.

He's long gone. Once the cameras and crowds were gone, the police grabbed him, they harvested his organs in the local prison and sold them to rich people in the West needing transplants, and fed the rest of him to the pigs and dogs.

Now they routinely arrest Christians and harvest their organs when there is a market shortage. You and the rest of the Hillarynauts should all be very proud about that.

too bad that the Chinese Protesters at Tiananimen Square didn't have hundreds of thousands of AK47 rifles . Sure they might have lost but they died anyway so nothing to lose .

and if i am not mistaken the last thing the Chinese want is a battle and destruction in the vicinity of the Forbidden City and i think that the Forbidden City is in the close proximity of the Square . Point is that i don't think that the Chinese want to destroy the Forbidden City with huge power that they have to kill some armed protesters turned ARMY if the protesters had been armed .

Forum List

Back