may 4, 1970

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
The Kent State shootings (also known as the May 4 massacre or the Kent State massacre)[3][4][5] were the shootings on May 4, 1970 of unarmed college students by members of the Ohio National Guard at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio during a mass protest against the bombing of Cambodia by United States military forces. Twenty-eight guardsmen fired approximately 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis.[6][7]

Kent State shootings - Wikipedia

Ban all universities!

Different folks, different messages.

The Kent State shootings (also known as the May 4 massacre or the Kent State massacre)[3][4][5] were the shootings on May 4, 1970 of unarmed college students by members of the Ohio National Guard at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio during a mass protest against the bombing of Cambodia by United States military forces. Twenty-eight guardsmen fired approximately 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis.[6][7]

Spectators of Violence Deserve to Become Victims

Every Berkeley should be faced down with a Kent State.

It got Real, real fast, that day.
I'm really glad nothing like that has ever happened again. People bitch (sometimes including me) over letting the Antifa crowd get out of control during college protests, but if them breaking a few windows means we haven't got anyone getting shot, I can live with it.

I'm really glad nothing like that has ever happened again. People bitch (sometimes including me) over letting the Antifa crowd get out of control during college protests, but if them breaking a few windows means we haven't got anyone getting shot, I can live with it.
There are other ways to subdue those savages

On May 4, 1968 McDonald's introduced the Big Mac...

I'm thinking Antifa needs some Kent state action.

that's nice, honey

that's nice, honey

Indeed! It gives me teh warm fuzzies just thinking about it. :)

that's nice, honey

Indeed! It gives me teh warm fuzzies just thinking about it. :)

be sure to wear sunglasses so you don't get blinded when you come up out of the basement

You're either a blithering idiot or woefully ignorant of the facts. The massacre happened as classes were changing. Victims were shot in the parking lot near Taylor Hall still with books in their hands as they tried to make their way to their next class.

But more to the point, being a college student is not a capital offense. No one deserved to be shot on that campus.

Quick ban the guns!

Quick ban the guns!

thanks

i didn't think marion could carry the load by himself

Quick ban the guns!

thanks

You're welcome. That seems to be the universal response of all progressives.

Quick ban the guns!

thanks

You're welcome. That seems to be the universal response of all progressives.

i'm sure you think so.

Kent State; reprehensible murder that American justice turned away from.
May all who fired that day bear a fierce shame to their last day.
America is shamed that this happened and was not properly prosecuted. Anyone who ever thought 'our' military would not fir on its own people should learn from this grotesquely horrible crime..

Gorilla Cookie

Forum List

Back