May 21st billboards

JackDan

ooo-ooh that smell.
Mar 9, 2011
San Diego
I haven't seen it on here but i was driving around town doing some errands and i saw a billboard that said judgement day may 21st 2011. Haha it even had a giant sticker on the billboard that said the bible garuantees it. I was laughing my ass off. Come on somebody give us scoop on this theory. I know that the group is posting these things all over the country. I am picturing a throng of bible thumping terrals claiming the jesus is back! Are these people crazy, whats their rationale behind this? I will try to get a pic next time i am by there

Dude.....

What is the purpose of a billboard?

Mission accomplished.

Dude.....

What is the purpose of a billboard?

Mission accomplished.

The purpose of a billboard is sell shit. These people believe more crazy shit than just trying to get people in the pews

Last edited:
I had not heard of any of this. Here is what I found on Google.

May 21, 2011 - Judgment Day!; October 21, 2011 - The End of the World

THE BIBLE’S CALENDAR OF HISTORY

The Lord has opened up His people’s understanding to the “Biblical calendar” found on the pages of the Bible. The genealogies of the book of Genesis, primarily in chapters 5 and 11, can be shown to be a precise calendar of the history of mankind in this world. The Bible’s calendar of history is completely accurate and trustworthy.

Since this Bible calendar is given by God in His Word, it can be trusted wholeheartedly. In this brief pamphlet, we will share some of the conclusions derived from the Biblical calendar and from other studies in the Scriptures. However, the amount of information available is far too abundant and complex to get into much detail in this short pamphlet; but we can and will give precise and compelling dates. These dates can be trusted entirely because they come right out of the Bible. (EBiblefellowship has no affiliation with Family Radio; however, we highly recommend that you obtain a free copy of the book “We Are Almost There!” by writing to the following address: Family Stations, Inc., 290 Hegenberger Rd., Oakland, CA 94621. This book goes into far greater detail regarding the timing of Judgment Day and the end of the world. Also, you can read or download “We Are Almost There!” online at: www.familyradio.com).

I've read so many of these things and they all fall by the wayside.

I'm not packing my spiritual bags just yet.

Immie

Harold Camping is a :cuckoo: old con man who pulled this same thing in 1994. He has made a good coin off this thing and I feel sorry for all the poor folks who will wake up on 5/22 still here. Its a scam and makes alot of serious legit Christians look bad.

Forum List

Back