May 1st...Gringo protest day!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by archangel, Apr 27, 2006.

1. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Ahh the day of recconing is almost upon us...The illegals are taking to the streets...no work,no school,no buying US products...
    So I am taking it to the streets starting on Sunday...No going to church(Catholic) to protest the churches nonsense...On monday I am going shopping,I usually shop on the 1st for a two week supply of groceries...this 1st I am going to shop for a month and only buy products that I can verify are US products...I would go to work...but sigh, I am retired...so I am putting my boat up for sale to protest the high fuel prices...this weekend I am going to the moto-cross races in town and watch the kids have fun and take some spills...My grandaughters boyfriend is in the races...so I will buy em coca colas till they bloat and hot dogs galore... May 5th(Cico de mayo I will stay home) thats about all I can do to protest...but it twill be fun! :mm:

side note: I will only buy and drink US beer this fine and sunny weekend forward!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    how is ANYTHING you are doing really 'protesting'? Selling your boat to protest high fuel costs??

wha??

I think on Cinco De Mayo I'll take my family out for mexican food, buy a boat to haul behind my 14mpg F150 4x4, and drink a LOT of Corona Beers.

:D

3. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

except the Ford F-150 4x4....hey I'll trade ya the pu for my Bayliner 15' with a Force 125 ob and ya can haul it behind your Mazda...hows that? :dance:

4. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    Give me the boat plus $15K and i'd consider it.

5. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

I already have a offer...just running the ad for another week or two to boost the price...keep the truck and enjoy...!

6. Abbey Normal

Abbey Normal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +391
    [​IMG]

7. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    I agree with you. Chicken fajitas all around and a nice margarita!

It's really interesting watching the republicans implode over this issue, though. It's kind of like the corporatists, who want the cheap labor so they can drive down the cost of middle class labor versus the racists who are terrified of having brown people overtake them.

Not commenting on the drivel coming out of Congress on this issue, just observing.

8. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Being that I could be considered 1/2 'brown' in your comment...I don't really believe that the brown side or the white side will be overtaken anytime soon! :smoke:

side note: we are talking about "Illegal Aleins" boycotting our laws,economy and way of life...fair is fair...No? I suppose that is just a conservative thingee! :scratch:

9. The ClayTaurus

The ClayTaurus Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    You're half mexican?

10. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

as my grandmother on my dads side is Spanish...had California Spanish land grants prior to 1840...related to General Castro! :thanks: