Maxine's Question of the Day

The spill goes on to state they will investigate "sub-populations" and conveniently do not specifically identify exactly what and whom they consider a "sub-population" nor do they specifically state exactly what their "research" involves. Their effort to "guide investments" is also not specifically defined.

"They" don't actually conduct CER. They don't even fund it, they're a coordinating council (hence the name), though they can make recommendations to Sebelius's office. CER is funded through NIH, AHRQ, and HHS's Office of the Secretary. If you want to know what kinds of CER they're funding, well amazingly that's public information. You can browse AHRQ's CER Awards or NIH's CER Projects (choose Comparative Effectiveness Research in the "NIH Recovery Act Projects" menu). OS-DHHS is still going through the comments submitted in response to its RFI on building an inventory of CER.

Right now, "guiding investments" is most certainly translating to denying Patients valid Medical treatments, and their "research" guff is most certainly translating to herding Patients into unethical, unscientific experiments and forcing the Patients to submit to such.

Go on.

The PDF involving Patients being forced into medical experiments is CIRCARE, not CER as you claim. The name of the FCCCER and CER happens to be one of the committees as is noted in the official title of the committee.

I know exactly where their funding is coming from. And your defense of that entire mess is abhorrent.

Keep your eye on the other Mengele twin, too, Donald Berwick, who got his job with no confirmation hearing and is accountable to nobody but Sebelius and Obama.

Perhaps you can fill us in on all the scary stuff Berwick has been doing. Does the IOM frighten you? Does the IHI?

It's fascinating how some of the politicos have turned Berwick in some sort of boogeyman in the eyes of certain low-information voters. Particularly since, given his background and approach to system improvement, I don't know of anyone in any health policy or medical community who doesn't think he's extremely well-qualified and well-suited for the job he's doing right now.

How does building a database, an "inventory" translate to science?? [...]

Real Scientists clearly define their research projects and the goals of those projects. You tell me why that sleezy committee refuses to do that. What is the specific purpose in their "database and inventory"??? Killing Patients by withholding valid Medical treatments, that's what.

To reiterate: You can browse AHRQ's CER Awards or NIH's CER Projects (choose Comparative Effectiveness Research in the "NIH Recovery Act Projects" menu). You can read the abstract for every single CER project funded by ARRA. That's where you'll find definitions of the research projects and their goals.

As for what the inventory is for, it's to consolidate the results of the research they're funding and CER research others are funding. A place providers and patients can look to find existing comparative effectiveness information. Read the RFI:

ASPE seeks input on approaches to developing a CER Inventory that capture ongoing and existing CER in the United States. This inventory will be accessible to the public, including patients, clinicians, and policymakers, through a web-based system. Comments should focus on appropriate resources and approaches for developing the CER Inventory, rather than the methodology of CER or suggestions for particular CER studies that should be included in the CER Inventory. Requested information includes suggestions regarding sources of CER and ways to encourage participation in the inventory; comments related to categorizing content; and approaches to ensure the CER Inventory is useful and sustainable over time.​

And yes, tools to collect and disseminate evidence-based practices are science.

Your hysterical accusations would seem slightly less ridiculous (not much, mind you, but perhaps slightly) if you demonstrated some basic familiarity with what you're talking about.

Keep your eye on the other Mengele twin, too, Donald Berwick, who got his job with no confirmation hearing and is accountable to nobody but Sebelius and Obama.

Perhaps you can fill us in on all the scary stuff Berwick has been doing. Does the IOM frighten you? Does the IHI?

It's fascinating how some of the politicos have turned Berwick in some sort of boogeyman in the eyes of certain low-information voters. Particularly since, given his background and approach to system improvement, I don't know of anyone in any health policy or medical community who doesn't think he's extremely well-qualified and well-suited for the job he's doing right now.

How does building a database, an "inventory" translate to science?? [...]

Real Scientists clearly define their research projects and the goals of those projects. You tell me why that sleezy committee refuses to do that. What is the specific purpose in their "database and inventory"??? Killing Patients by withholding valid Medical treatments, that's what.

To reiterate: You can browse AHRQ's CER Awards or NIH's CER Projects (choose Comparative Effectiveness Research in the "NIH Recovery Act Projects" menu). You can read the abstract for every single CER project funded by ARRA. That's where you'll find definitions of the research projects and their goals.

As for what the inventory is for, it's to consolidate the results of the research they're funding and CER research others are funding. A place providers and patients can look to find existing comparative effectiveness information. Read the RFI:

ASPE seeks input on approaches to developing a CER Inventory that capture ongoing and existing CER in the United States. This inventory will be accessible to the public, including patients, clinicians, and policymakers, through a web-based system. Comments should focus on appropriate resources and approaches for developing the CER Inventory, rather than the methodology of CER or suggestions for particular CER studies that should be included in the CER Inventory. Requested information includes suggestions regarding sources of CER and ways to encourage participation in the inventory; comments related to categorizing content; and approaches to ensure the CER Inventory is useful and sustainable over time.​

And yes, tools to collect and disseminate evidence-based practices are science.

Your hysterical accusations would seem slightly less ridiculous (not much, mind you, but perhaps slightly) if you demonstrated some basic familiarity with what you're talking about.

Look at that! More of Greenbeard's psycho babble!

Are ya having trouble herding people into your game plan, Greenbeard??? LOL!!!

Excuse me, Greenbeard, no real Medical Researcher uses a data base the way CER uses data bases. I don't think you really really want me to discuss on this board all the CER "alternative therapies". You might want to think about that stink before you keep gargling your promo for that abhorrent group. Right now laws happen to protect all Patients from the very things supported by and done by CER -- unless of course they can put some idiot out there to convince people to willingly hand over all their medical records to CER under the false claim that it's a good thing for Patients and the host of other bold faced lies CER is dumping on all Americans.

CER can't quite wiggle itself completely between all Doctors and their Patients yet. Moreover, CER isn't even legal.

What part of "get out of our health care and health care records" do YOU not understand?

Shove your "Blue Button".

Moreover, CER isn't even legal..

normal_headdesk.jpg

Moreover, CER isn't even legal..

normal_headdesk.jpg

You seem to be unaware of the lawsuits challenging the legality of their actions, Greenbeard. I'm not surprised.

Just because Obama and Bush decided a committee could be formed for this trash doesn't mean it's legal. In fact the committee itself notes and skirts around the legal aspects of their activities.

The fact is, CER has to have people WILLINGLY hand over their records and legal rights because right now everyone is protected from CER BY LAW.

As for Kathleen from Kansas, around here we nearly fell on the floor over that choice. Kansas has one of the very worst health care systems in the country.

Now everywhere we look it's the same Obama story of bad choices.

this is great, so i have an opinion rooted in fact, and all of a sudden im crybaby because i disagree with a broken system? so what your saying that i dont have a right to receive life saving care because somehow i dont have an ability to pay a ridiculous amount of money? Didn't say that at all, thanks for the fake assumption. thats bullshit. so what is the right amount that your life is worth? 10% of your income? 20%? 50% life is suppose to be sacred right? (at least thats the right wing argument against abortion) except when you cost too much to save.

ive asked this many times, have you actually read the health care law?2000 pages written in legal rhetorric. I tried to understand what I was reading, but like you, I couldn't find all the ademdumbs that got replaced or changed. So I doubt you have read the whole thing, including all the other crap you would have had to look up, unless you are a lawyer or some one that has easy access to that into. probably not. i actually have. can you point to an exact and mean specific section that you disagree with? Any that doesn't get enough HC ins will be fined. That alone is unconstitutional. that I got from a liberal site called MSN. as well as reading it. or are you just quoting something youve heard in the media? (ie death panels and free hc to illegal immigrants) and how about those people who cant afford any premium, do you have a solution for them? It's called Medicaid.or are they just not american enough to have access to quality healthcare? (btw the government is creating MORE(Where's this money going to come from?subsidies to help low income people afford premiums)

i bet you were born with a silver spoon in your assThat's funny, but I smell a whine coming. and have never had to actually work very hard for anything in life. Paid my way threw School, did 9 1/2 years in the Navy. well most of the rest of us have. mommy and daddy cant simply open their checkbooks and buy me anything i want at any time. me like most of america actually have to work for a living, and live on a budget. Well then, we are very much alike, except I'm not and will not be a beggar to the Fed.

did you even read my point that my lifestyle didnt change, if you actually read my post. i live a healthy lifestyle, but i wasnt profitable enough for the insurance company so they raised my premium, because they felt like it. (a practice that is now illegal as well) if your insurance company tripled your rate would you just sit there and say, awesome, just what ive always wanted. No, I would ask, as I have done, that my work shop around for the best rate possible. And guess what, they did just that. let me thank my employer for offering me extremely expensive healthcare that i can no longer afford. let me also thank the insurance executives for raising my rates and taking more of my hard earned dollars to pay for their homes, cars and jets. Then shop around. Good lord have you no idea how to barter?

glad to see you only think about yourself in this world. I am thining of everyone. The larger and larger government gets the more and more it wants, the more and more we loose. Do you know that at least 4 countries in the EU are having riots b/c there is no more money for hand-outs just like this?

FYI if you want a humor posting, go to a humor website. otherwise you sound like a jackass when you cant support your argument with any actual facts. Everything on the thread started is fact. Please tell me what isn't.

this is great, so i have an opinion rooted in fact, and all of a sudden im crybaby because i disagree with a broken system? so what your saying that i dont have a right to receive life saving care because somehow i dont have an ability to pay a ridiculous amount of money? Didn't say that at all, thanks for the fake assumption. thats bullshit. so what is the right amount that your life is worth? 10% of your income? 20%? 50% life is suppose to be sacred right? (at least thats the right wing argument against abortion) except when you cost too much to save.

ive asked this many times, have you actually read the health care law?2000 pages written in legal rhetorric. I tried to understand what I was reading, but like you, I couldn't find all the ademdumbs that got replaced or changed. So I doubt you have read the whole thing, including all the other crap you would have had to look up, unless you are a lawyer or some one that has easy access to that into. probably not. i actually have. can you point to an exact and mean specific section that you disagree with? Any that doesn't get enough HC ins will be fined. That alone is unconstitutional. that I got from a liberal site called MSN. as well as reading it. or are you just quoting something youve heard in the media? (ie death panels and free hc to illegal immigrants) and how about those people who cant afford any premium, do you have a solution for them? It's called Medicaid.or are they just not american enough to have access to quality healthcare? (btw the government is creating MORE(Where's this money going to come from?subsidies to help low income people afford premiums)

i bet you were born with a silver spoon in your assThat's funny, but I smell a whine coming. and have never had to actually work very hard for anything in life. Paid my way threw School, did 9 1/2 years in the Navy. well most of the rest of us have. mommy and daddy cant simply open their checkbooks and buy me anything i want at any time. me like most of america actually have to work for a living, and live on a budget. Well then, we are very much alike, except I'm not and will not be a beggar to the Fed.

did you even read my point that my lifestyle didnt change, if you actually read my post. i live a healthy lifestyle, but i wasnt profitable enough for the insurance company so they raised my premium, because they felt like it. (a practice that is now illegal as well) if your insurance company tripled your rate would you just sit there and say, awesome, just what ive always wanted. No, I would ask, as I have done, that my work shop around for the best rate possible. And guess what, they did just that. let me thank my employer for offering me extremely expensive healthcare that i can no longer afford. let me also thank the insurance executives for raising my rates and taking more of my hard earned dollars to pay for their homes, cars and jets. Then shop around. Good lord have you no idea how to barter?

glad to see you only think about yourself in this world. I am thining of everyone. The larger and larger government gets the more and more it wants, the more and more we loose. Do you know that at least 4 countries in the EU are having riots b/c there is no more money for hand-outs just like this?

FYI if you want a humor posting, go to a humor website. otherwise you sound like a jackass when you cant support your argument with any actual facts. Everything on the thread started is fact. Please tell me what isn't.

1.) so after all of this all you can quote is a disagreement with a mandate to purchase insurance? no mention or having to prove your citizenship to receive benefits, not being excluded for having a pre-existing condition, not being able to be dropped if you get sick, no more lifetime caps, your children being able to stay on their parent policies until 26 regardless of going to college. you yourself said you didnt even read the law. so does that make you ignorant or just lazy? the government mandates you pay taxes as well. these taxes support schools, parks and roads. so what if you dont use any of those things, should i be exempt from paying those taxes?

2.) im sure everyone in the country can just waltz into their bosses office and simply say "hey, my insurance rate is high, can you do something about lowering that?" and actually see that happen. im sure you did that while in navy, but oh wait!! you received government sponsored health care while in the navy! im sure you were really worried about the costs then, even more so i bet you were worried about your paycheck as well. bet your government controlled health care was terrible, i mean so terrible that it made you leave the navy. because the government should never get involved in health care right?

3.) so you want to end handouts? ok, let do it all. lets end social security, medicare, medicaid and all government sponsored health care plans, including congress and the military (and make all of them purchase it privately). then we can cut the taxes associated with all of these programs (which makes up about 50% of the current budget) perfect, i just balanced the budget, it only costs us the retirement and health care of half of the country. but wait, no one should be getting hand outs right? let even go farther and eliminate all of the government pensions as well. because those individuals didnt actually pay any monies into those programs, the government did, and they simply got this free hand out because they did a job they were actually paid to do. Genius! not we're way in the black. lets cut all welfare, food stamps, unemployment insurance, the department of children and family services, government sponsored rehabilitation facilities, and free clinics. wow, now one is getting anything for free anymore. we can then cut the pell grant programs, and the subsidies for state colleges and junior colleges, because those people shouldnt get a handout either. they should have to pay for it like everyone else. perfect, we just affected the lived of 200 million people for the worse, but its ok though, because no one should get a handout should they.

This is almost comical.

1.) so after all of this all you can quote is a disagreement with a mandate to purchase insurance? So it doesn't bother you that you and yours don't give a crap about the Consitution?no mention or having to prove your citizenship to receive benefits,They get it for free now, it's called charity. not being excluded for having a pre-existing condition,How do you insure someone with terminal cancer? Would you also call to get car insurance if it caught fire and claim you should get insurance b/c you can still drive it? not being able to be dropped if you get sick, I have yet to meet anyone that has been dropped, nor have I met anyone that knew anyone that got dropped. Doing so is vile, but it's blown way outta proportion. no more lifetime caps, your children being able to stay on their parent policies until 26 regardless of going to college.that's just comical, lets give Americans yet another reason not to be mature. you yourself said you didnt even read the law. so does that make you ignorant or just lazy? Childish, I explained that I don't understand the legalees that it was written in.the government mandates you pay taxes as well. these taxes support stateschools, state parks and state roads. so what if you dont use any of those things, should i be exempt from paying those taxes? If you don't live in my state, you should not be taxed for the upkeep of any of that. So yes, it should piss you off that you have to pay for parks that you will never ever see.

2.) im sure everyone in the country can just waltz into their bosses office and simply say "hey, my insurance rate is high, can you do something about lowering that?" and actually see that happen.Now who's lazy? Get together with some co-workers, tell your boss that you are all unhappy and will drop the insurance. The idea that the rest of the workers will also loose ins, b/c not enough of you are on it, will motivate your boss to make you all happy. If not, you really wanna work there? im sure you did that while in navy, but oh wait!! you received government sponsored health care while in the navy! im sure you were really worried about the costs then, even more so i bet you were worried about your paycheck as well. bet your government controlled health care was terrible, i mean so terrible that it made you leave the navy. because the government should never get involved in health care right? If you had any idea how little we got paid for the hours we put in you would never had mentioned this.

3.) so you want to end handouts? yes ok, let do it all. lets end social security,not a hand out, we pay into it. medicare, not a handout, we pay into this also (damn for someone claiming to be so much smarter than me.....medicaid this is charity for the poor, this I am not actually against, this is something those 45 million w/o should go on.and all government sponsored health care plans, including congress and the military see above(and make all of them purchase it privately). then we can cut the taxes associated with all of these programs (which makes up about 50% of the current budget) perfect, i just balanced the budget, it only costs us the retirement and health care of half of the country. but wait, no one should be getting hand outs right? let even go farther and eliminate all of the government pensions as well. because those individuals didnt actually pay any monies into those programs, the government did, and they simply got this free hand out because they did a job they were actually paid to do. Genius! not we're way in the black. lets cut all welfare, food stamps, unemployment insurance, the department of children and family services, government sponsored rehabilitation facilities, and free clinics.most free clinics are run by local hospitals or charities. wow, now one is getting anything for free anymore. we can then cut the pell grant programs, and the subsidies for state colleges and junior colleges,The Fed shouldn't be involved is State colleges, or any schools for that matter. because those people shouldnt get a handout either. they should have to pay for it like everyone else.Actually, those that just miss qualify for grants can't go to school, b/c grants bring so much money into them that they can raise the cost of college, last year Californian schools upped it 30%, as I recall the students nearly rioted. perfect, we just affected the lived of 200 million people for the worse, but its ok though, because no one should get a handout should they. Not from the Fed. For the Fed to give, it must 1st take. Think of what you could do if you had ~ 15% more money? Now lets say b/c the debt/def are lowered your money is equal to 1980's money? With that much strength in our own hands we can help the people that need help w/o the Fed coming in and mucking things up. But hey, lets try bigger governement, it's worked fucking wonders so far.

This is almost comical.

1.) so after all of this all you can quote is a disagreement with a mandate to purchase insurance? So it doesn't bother you that you and yours don't give a crap about the Consitution?no mention or having to prove your citizenship to receive benefits,They get it for free now, it's called charity. not being excluded for having a pre-existing condition,How do you insure someone with terminal cancer? Would you also call to get car insurance if it caught fire and claim you should get insurance b/c you can still drive it? not being able to be dropped if you get sick, I have yet to meet anyone that has been dropped, nor have I met anyone that knew anyone that got dropped. Doing so is vile, but it's blown way outta proportion. no more lifetime caps, your children being able to stay on their parent policies until 26 regardless of going to college.that's just comical, lets give Americans yet another reason not to be mature. you yourself said you didnt even read the law. so does that make you ignorant or just lazy? Childish, I explained that I don't understand the legalees that it was written in.the government mandates you pay taxes as well. these taxes support stateschools, state parks and state roads. so what if you dont use any of those things, should i be exempt from paying those taxes? If you don't live in my state, you should not be taxed for the upkeep of any of that. So yes, it should piss you off that you have to pay for parks that you will never ever see.

2.) im sure everyone in the country can just waltz into their bosses office and simply say "hey, my insurance rate is high, can you do something about lowering that?" and actually see that happen.Now who's lazy? Get together with some co-workers, tell your boss that you are all unhappy and will drop the insurance. The idea that the rest of the workers will also loose ins, b/c not enough of you are on it, will motivate your boss to make you all happy. If not, you really wanna work there? im sure you did that while in navy, but oh wait!! you received government sponsored health care while in the navy! im sure you were really worried about the costs then, even more so i bet you were worried about your paycheck as well. bet your government controlled health care was terrible, i mean so terrible that it made you leave the navy. because the government should never get involved in health care right? If you had any idea how little we got paid for the hours we put in you would never had mentioned this.

3.) so you want to end handouts? yes ok, let do it all. lets end social security,not a hand out, we pay into it. medicare, not a handout, we pay into this also (damn for someone claiming to be so much smarter than me.....medicaid this is charity for the poor, this I am not actually against, this is something those 45 million w/o should go on.and all government sponsored health care plans, including congress and the military see above(and make all of them purchase it privately). then we can cut the taxes associated with all of these programs (which makes up about 50% of the current budget) perfect, i just balanced the budget, it only costs us the retirement and health care of half of the country. but wait, no one should be getting hand outs right? let even go farther and eliminate all of the government pensions as well. because those individuals didnt actually pay any monies into those programs, the government did, and they simply got this free hand out because they did a job they were actually paid to do. Genius! not we're way in the black. lets cut all welfare, food stamps, unemployment insurance, the department of children and family services, government sponsored rehabilitation facilities, and free clinics.most free clinics are run by local hospitals or charities. wow, now one is getting anything for free anymore. we can then cut the pell grant programs, and the subsidies for state colleges and junior colleges,The Fed shouldn't be involved is State colleges, or any schools for that matter. because those people shouldnt get a handout either. they should have to pay for it like everyone else.Actually, those that just miss qualify for grants can't go to school, b/c grants bring so much money into them that they can raise the cost of college, last year Californian schools upped it 30%, as I recall the students nearly rioted. perfect, we just affected the lived of 200 million people for the worse, but its ok though, because no one should get a handout should they. Not from the Fed. For the Fed to give, it must 1st take. Think of what you could do if you had ~ 15% more money? Now lets say b/c the debt/def are lowered your money is equal to 1980's money? With that much strength in our own hands we can help the people that need help w/o the Fed coming in and mucking things up. But hey, lets try bigger governement, it's worked fucking wonders so far.

you're absolutely right for once, its comical how much you dont care about anyone.

- income tax isnt in the constitution, but we have to pay it right?

- how do you insure someone with terminal cancer? so what your implying is that we shouldnt treat someone that is terminal. they should be left to suffer in pain? very humane of you.

- just because you dont know anyone who has been dropped for being sick, doesnt mean it doesnt happen because ive known several people who have gotton dropped for being "too expensive to insure"

- ahhh so by being able to stay on your parents insurance to age 26, that automatically defines them as immature? great argument there genius. im sure all those under 26 who can not make enough money to afford the expense of HC insurance totally agree with you.

- great, so since i dont live in wyoming i should let yellowstone suffer, and since i dont live in north dakota, mount rushmore should fall apart. great argument. .

- what fantasy world are you living in thinking employees can just demand anything they want from their bosses. you act as if just because you ask, you will receive. when health insurance cuts into the bosses profits, they pass the cost onto the employee or just drop it all together. they arent worried if we dont choose to buy their offered health insurance, they would probably be happy because they wont have to subsidize your costs anymore.

- still waiting on a response as to how horrible your government sponosored health care in the navy was. and i know how much you military personnel make, but if theres one thing you never hear them complain about is their access to health care.

- and yes social security is a handout. unless you were a small business owner, what the system will pay back to you will be far more than you put in.

-i live in california, and school costs did rise 30% because the state could no longer offset the rising costs. so since the government did give a big enough "handout" the student protested, yet none of them left school and went elsewhere, they simply had to pay the costs or face the fact of no longer being a student. and how do you expect our country to lead the way in business and innovation if only the rich can be allowed to go to school? did you take advantage of the GI Bill? im sure you did, you could consider that a handout as well. since you were paid a salary during your time in the navy, you didnt pay any of that money into a savings account that was then applyed to your schooling costs? good thing you accepted that handout as well.

- and small government with deregulation has worked wonders as well. you republicans talk about small government with low taxes and privatization of everything. look what that got us into. we had to pass major banking legislation because of the greed of a few and health care costs have sky rocketed. you even wanted to privatize social security. did you know that in the 90's we had much higher taxes than we have now, but everyone actually made more $ because wages were much higher and hence people has more money to invest? and all that happened with a democrat in office and a budget surplus. amazing what big government can do. then we went back to a republican, we had a budget deficit and actually saw the largest expansion of government in history while tax collection shrank and spending ballooned out of control. maybe we should just axe all government to begin with and let every man fend for himself. no regulations, no laws, no government spending, nothing. then we can pay for everything out of our own pockets. use of the roads, parks, primary education, police, fire. then what about the military? or the fda? the CDC? FFA? no more funding these or regulating these. no one to watch out for our food safety, airline safety, try to find cures for disease? then what we do find cures and only the rich can afford them? we can make everything private and then pay for it when we use it. perfect! another great problem solved.

Last edited:
It's for the purpose of building a database. An inventory.

Why is the right so afraid of science?

Ever hear of the Right to Privacy?

Whose privacy is being violated? Collecting and making readily available the results of publicly-funded scientific research should be a no-brainer. So I assume you're suggesting the privacy violations are stemming from the actual research itself, not the dissemination process. What is about a clinical effectiveness trial that offends you?

It's for the purpose of building a database. An inventory.

Why is the right so afraid of science?

Ever hear of the Right to Privacy?

Whose privacy is being violated? Collecting and making readily available the results of publicly-funded scientific research should be a no-brainer. So I assume you're suggesting the privacy violations are stemming from the actual research itself, not the dissemination process. What is about a clinical effectiveness trial that offends you?

Our info has our names attached. Our private information is no ones biz, especially not the governments

you're absolutely right for once, its comical how much you dont care about anyone. Lie

- income tax isnt in the constitution, but we have to pay it right? True. did you know that government used lottaries to get things paid for? That is of course before they had so much power.

- how do you insure someone with terminal cancer? so what your implying is that we shouldnt treat someone that is terminal. liethey should be left to suffer in pain? lievery humane of you. This is where charities come in, or don't you beleive in personnaly caring for you fellow man? Do you really need the government to help you do what's right?

- just because you dont know anyone who has been dropped for being sick, doesnt mean it doesnt happen because ive known several people who have gotton dropped for being "too expensive to insure" Several? lie

- ahhh so by being able to stay on your parents insurance to age 26, that automatically defines them as immature? yes, your a fucking adult, take care of yourself, manchild.great argument there genius. im sure all those under 26 who can not make enough money to afford the expense of HC insurance totally agree with you. Ahhh, the whiney bitch defense, fail and a lie.

- great, so since i dont live in wyoming i should let yellowstone suffer, and since i dont live in north dakota, mount rushmore should fall apart. great argument. .Or, you can let the people that profit off of those care for it themselves. Shocking idea, I know.

- what fantasy world are you living in thinking employees can just demand anything they want from their bosses. We did it last year chuckles, fail and fail again.you act as if just because you ask, you will receive. when health insurance cuts into the bosses profits, they pass the cost onto the employee or just drop it all together. they arent worried if we dont choose to buy their offered health insurance, they would probably be happy because they wont have to subsidize your costs anymore. So you think every employer thinks like that? Is that another lie or a failure? I'll let you pick.

- still waiting on a response as to how horrible your government sponosored health care in the navy was. I have 2 busted up knees, I did 4 years in constant pain, the best I could get was take 3200 mgs of Motrine every 4 hours. 10 years later I still can't stand for more that 20 minutes at a time.and i know how much you military personnel make, but if theres one thing you never hear them complain about is their access to health care. I remember when clinton took over, they came out with a letter that tried to convince us that the lowest paid man "actually" made over $70k a year. These fucks actually compared the shit they fed us at the cost of $3 to dining out on steak at $45, but the best was the movie ticket cost. Yeah, the lines to see "Flesh Gordon" were around the corner 3 months later. So you don't know jack shit.

- and yes social security is a handout. unless you were a small business owner, what the system will pay back to you will be far more than you put in. It's called intrest moron. Lie or fail? You deside.

-i live in california, and school costs did rise 30% because the state could no longer offset the rising costs. So you are from a state that is about to go completly under and you are begging for more spending. DAMN!!so since the government did give a big enough "handout" the student protested, yet none of them left school and went elsewhere, they simply had to pay the costs or face the fact of no longer being a student. and how do you expect our country to lead the way in business and innovation if only the rich can be allowed to go to school? Lets see. Since we started the Pell Grants, the cost of schools has grown and grown.....did you take advantage of the GI Bill?God damn right I did. I chucked money into that for 2 years, promised that it Uncle Sam asked me to Kill of Die for my country, and fucks like you, that I would. im sure you did, you could consider that a handout as well. Only if you're an idiot....since you were paid a salary during your time in the navy, you didnt pay any of that money into a savings account that was then applyed to your schooling costs? dumbass opens mouth on proves it.good thing you accepted that handout as well.

- and small government with deregulation has worked wonders as well. you republicans Not a republican.talk about small government with low taxes and privatization of everything. look what that got us into. we had to pass major banking legislation because of the greed of a few and health care costs have sky rocketed.so we can put the legislation back in, at no cost to anyone, but you would rather fuck the whole country than do that. you even wanted to privatize social security. Imagine if that money was invested. Now the economy still could have tanked, but with hundreds of billions pumping it up, it would have been far less likely.did you know that in the 90's we had much higher taxes than we have now, but everyone actually made more $ because wages were much higher and hence people has more money to invest? and all that happened with a democrat in office and the GOP in control of the purse strings and a budget surplus.brought on by fucking the military over. amazing what big government can do. Not realy, all clinton realy did was fuck Verterans over and lower capital gains tax. OOPS! Did I say clinton lowered taxes?then we went back to a republican, we had a budget deficit and actually saw the largest expansion of government in historyRemember why fucktard? It wouldn't have had anything to do with 9/11 and the addition of HMS? while tax collection shrank and spending ballooned out of control. maybe we should just axe all government to begin with and let every man fend for himself. no regulations, no laws, no government spending, nothing. yawn, come up with something less dumb, if you can.then we can pay for everything out of our own pockets. use of the roads, parks, primary education, police, fire. then what about the military? or the fda? the CDC? FFA? no more funding these or regulating these. no one to watch out for our food safety, airline safety, try to find cures for disease?or maybe states can take over. Imagine getting to live in a state that is the liberal dream? Oh, wait, you do. When will you declare bankruptcy again? then what we do find cures and only the rich can afford them?yawn some more. we can make everything private and then pay for it when we use it.Ever hear of a toll road or bridge? Lie or fail, you deside. perfect! another great problem solved.

You are from one of the states whose economy fills the bottom 5, the other 4 are also blue states, geezuz, blue states dominate the bottom 1/2. So you would think that after decades of just getting by you would learn that your shit stinks.

I have been without Health insurance for over a year because I had a job where my premiums in the beginning were affordable at around $150 a month (single male). I had no health problems, lived a healthy lifestyle and saw my doctor twice a year for regular checkups. After 2 years of paying my premiums, they decided to triple my rates, with no warning so change in coverage, they simply wanted more money. Where is the right in that? I could no longer afford to pay my premiums so I went without, just hoping and praying that I would have no major injuries, illnesses or sicknesses to put me in bankruptcy.
Now that Obamacare has passed, this practice is illegal. This is just one example of a positive that has come out of this bill. There is also the provision that lifetime caps are gone, you can no longer be dropped from your policy of you get sick. I see no negatives about any of these. Waiting on replys here people.....

Hey crybaby.

Did you ever THANK your work for offering the benefit of HC ins?

I'm guessing not. HC is not a right, it's a privaledge.

Did you ever consider changing your life style to save money for the premium?

Did you consider that forcing insurers to cover everyone is unconstitutional?

How about the people that can't afford any premium? How long before the Fed starts sending the to debtors prison.

FYI

This is a humor posting. The whiney bitch threads are thataway ----->>

he is silly boy,he doesnt understand the health importance....and health insurance policeies..i think his answer is no for your every q's...

they two thumbs, if you hate this country so much why do you still live here? man up and leave, go live in mexico, or south america and then bitch about the way they have to live. fucktard. you have yet to suggest a single viable solution to anything discussed on here. all you seem to do it bitch about how shitty your life is. awww do you have poor busted up knees and cant stand for more than 20 minutes? cry me a fucking river you piece of shit. youre probably a leech off the system and dont work either. enjoy that welfare and foodstamps that im paying for.

you want the states to have more power. well that was tried and it resulted in the civil war. we all know how that turned out.

im done. go back to your shit brain redneck inbred life and complain to someone who actually thinks you sound intelligent that has an IQ over 66.

You can't help but demand handouts can you? You are a weak spineless fuck that only cares for himself, but can pretend to care for others.

Your fucking shit hole of a state is going under, and you WANT to take the rest of the nation with you.

they two thumbs, if you hate this country so much why do you still live here? I don't liar. You ever get tired of lying?man up and leave, go live in mexico, or south america and then bitch about the way they have to live. fucktard. you have yet to suggest a single viable solution to anything discussed on here. And what brilliant plans have you come up with except to parrot talking points?all you seem to do it bitch about how shitty your life is.No, I've been talking about America and Americans. You asked personnal questions so I gave you personnal answers. awww do you have poor busted up knees and cant stand for more than 20 minutes? cry me a fucking river you piece of shit.ahh, there's some truth. You don't give a fuck about anyone that doesn't lockstep agree with you. Your vile nature came to the surface. youre probably a leech off the system and dont work either. enjoy that welfare and foodstamps that im paying for. And the very next sentence is lies, oh well, you and truth don't know each other well.

you want the states to have more power. Sure do.well that was tried and it resulted in the civil war. we all know how that turned out. So instead of learning from that mistake, you support a federal dictatorship. ahh sweet sweet communism. How has vast national governments worked? Hitler killed 6 million jews, Stalin killed what, 20 million, and Moa, obamas favorite, killed at least 60 million. but hey, that can't happen here, right?

im done. go back to your shit brain redneck inbred life and complain to someone who actually thinks you sound intelligent that has an IQ over 66. ahh weakness, this lame rant is music to my ears. So why are you a racist? what has any "redneck" ever done to you?

You can't help but demand handouts can you? You are a weak spineless fuck that only cares for himself, but can pretend to care for others.

Your fucking shit hole of a state is going under, and you WANT to take the rest of the nation with you.

they two thumbs, if you hate this country so much why do you still live here? I don't liar. You ever get tired of lying?man up and leave, go live in mexico, or south america and then bitch about the way they have to live. fucktard. you have yet to suggest a single viable solution to anything discussed on here. And what brilliant plans have you come up with except to parrot talking points?all you seem to do it bitch about how shitty your life is.No, I've been talking about America and Americans. You asked personnal questions so I gave you personnal answers. awww do you have poor busted up knees and cant stand for more than 20 minutes? cry me a fucking river you piece of shit.ahh, there's some truth. You don't give a fuck about anyone that doesn't lockstep agree with you. Your vile nature came to the surface. youre probably a leech off the system and dont work either. enjoy that welfare and foodstamps that im paying for. And the very next sentence is lies, oh well, you and truth don't know each other well.

you want the states to have more power. Sure do.well that was tried and it resulted in the civil war. we all know how that turned out. So instead of learning from that mistake, you support a federal dictatorship. ahh sweet sweet communism. How has vast national governments worked? Hitler killed 6 million jews, Stalin killed what, 20 million, and Moa, obamas favorite, killed at least 60 million. but hey, that can't happen here, right?

im done. go back to your shit brain redneck inbred life and complain to someone who actually thinks you sound intelligent that has an IQ over 66. ahh weakness, this lame rant is music to my ears. So why are you a racist? what has any "redneck" ever done to you?
--------------------------------------------------------------

take an english and spelling class and maybe then maybe someone can understand you. "I don't liar". hmmm me thinks you have about a 3rd grade education with that one jar jar binks.

im not racist you idoit, the education in my left hand far supersedes your ignorance. i have two degrees and far better understanding of the national economy and social program system than youre meager mind could even comprehend. your stupidity is appalling, and you exude ignorance. you think that someone the south loosing the civil war meant that states deserve more power than the federal government. then you compare our government to hitler, stalin and "moa"? well if you mean MAO, then great comparison except the fact the we vote and have control over who we went to washington to make laws for us, oh and we are not trying to invade and take over the world. (and btw China actually holds most of our national debt) but nice try again dumbass. yes im sure Obama is gonna put out the order to exterminate 60 million americans. (do you even read what your write before you hit send?)

i dont demand handouts you idiot. i didnt put the system into place, but i agree that everything has had a purpose. health care is right. everyone has the right to live. from what little sense you have made on here, you seem to think health care is a privilege only to those with any ability to pay. you think we should be able to pick and choose what taxes we do an dont pay. youre feeble responses are simply are "you lie". you cant seem to put together an intelligent argument about anything. you think California is going to drag down the entire nation? California actually leads the nation in most everything. We passed the only cap and trade proposition in the state to reduce green house gases, we passed a balanced budget act to require that only a 50% majority be required to pass a budget, and for everyday that passes without a budget, state legislatures dont get paid. most of the reason that California is underwater is due to the housing crisis. which was perpetrated by the lack of regulation on wall street. with out any government oversight people were sold bad products, and lost their homes. which led to foreclosures, which then in turn led to a lack of property taxes which states rely on to provide basic services like police, fire, teachers and roads. but your suggestion is that by having less government intervention, we would have some how come out on top. listen to any economist, (that is if you can comprehend what he is saying) and youll see they all agree that it was deregulation of the banking system that led to the major collapse of this country, not 9/11 as you believe.

if you could make an intelligent argument i might actually listen, but in your own words "I dont lair"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back