Maxine Waters: Why doesn't Obama bus visit black communities???

So you admit that you are nothing but a low life asshole racist. Good to know. I suggest you stay away from me. I hate racist fucks. And I don't care what color they are.

I'm not a low life.

What if I don't stay away from you? What are you going to do, send me a PM?

How about a poor excuse for a human being? Oh Mr. chew toy, we got ways of making the board not much fun for you.

Really? Like you made the board "not much fun" for Tank, Yidnar. William Joyce, Elvis, Warrior102, etc.

Give it your best shot, dick cheese.

I'm not a low life.

How about a poor excuse for a human being? Oh Mr. chew toy, we got ways of making the board not much fun for you.

Really? Like you made the board "not much fun" for Tank, Yidnar. William Joyce, Elvis, Warrior102, etc.

I like Elvis, he's a cool mod. Your chew toy material. Not your choice bitch.

I'm not a low life.

We understand your fustration.......... A black man with this problem is embarrassing!

Three inch tool

The Bob Rivers Show with Bob Spike and Joe

I like Elvis, he's a cool mod. Your chew toy material. Not your choice bitch.

So "your" my chew toy material?

Like I said before, I don't go that way.

No means NO.

Oh but you do go that way, negatives all over the place. But I'm sure it's the man putting you down.........

Am I supposed to cry because I got negative reps?

Yo, no is a negative. I see your a bit sensitive about neg reps. :lol:

It doesn't mean a thing until you get in a pissing contest with a +800 rep poster.

Oh but you do go that way, negatives all over the place. But I'm sure it's the man putting you down.........

Am I supposed to cry because I got negative reps?

Yo, no is a negative. I see your a bit sensitive about neg reps. :lol:

It doesn't mean a thing until you get in a pissing contest with a +800 rep poster.

Not sensitive at all. I find them funny. Wow. I may go negative. Oh No!

How many black churches, barbershops, colleges, family reunions, parties, hair salons, or households have you been in over the past 40 years?

I am an expert on the black community all over America, 20 years in the military allows for a lot of travel.
And i'm sure you spewed your racist shit to all those white service members while you were supposedly during those 20 years, correct?

No supposedly about it. Do all the white racists in the military "spew their racist shit" to every black service member they deal with? How many blacks could I have got promoted in my 20 years if I had got kicked out for being racist?
You're a friggin' cartoon, man.....SERIOUSLY

So, if you hate white people as much as you claim, why did you choose to live with 'em in close quarters?

Christ man, you claim all blacks hate whites. Funny but, I did 11 1/2 years, and never had one black express any hatred towards me whatsover.......In fact, while stationed in Alaska, our platoon, which was about an equal mix of whites and blacks, would hang out together during our off time. If we were not hanging out in the bars around the UofA Fairbanks campus chasing pretty student asses, we were loading up our cars with fishing poles and beers and exploring all the great fishing holes that state offers. Partying our asses off.

Yeah, there are racists in the military, most don't make it long........What did you do, segregate yourself, and hide in the corner on your off time, seething about the evil white people?

Last edited:
And i'm sure you spewed your racist shit to all those white service members while you were supposedly during those 20 years, correct?

No supposedly about it. Do all the white racists in the military "spew their racist shit" to every black service member they deal with? How many blacks could I have got promoted in my 20 years if I had got kicked out for being racist?

So, if you hate white people as much as you claim, why did you choose to live with 'em in close quarters?

Christ man, you claim all blacks hate whites. Funny but, I did 11 1/2 years, and never had one black express any hatred towards me whatsover.......In fact, while stationed in Alaska, our platoon, which was about an equal mix of whites and blacks, would hang out together during our off time. If we were not hanging out in the bars around the UofA Fairbanks campus chasing pretty student asses, we were loading up our cars with fishing poles and beers and exploring all the great fishing holes that state offers. Partying our asses off.

Yeah, there are racists in the military, most don't make it long........What did you do, segregate yourself, and hide in the corner on your off time, seething about the evil white people?

I socialized with blacks, hispanics or phillipinos, I was in the Navy. On aircraft carriers the mess decks are pretty segregated. For the most part each race sits with their own.

Why do you think they sat at meals that way Salt Jones? Comfort level, security or some other reason?

I socialized with blacks, hispanics or phillipinos, I was in the Navy. On aircraft carriers the mess decks are pretty segregated. For the most part each race sits with their own.
Yeah, the NAVY is so much different than the other services.

I don't know about anybody else, but i'm smellin' a friggin' rat.

Hopefully we'll see some of the boards squids up here to either confirm or deny his claims about the NAVY.

Yeah, the NAVY is so much different than the other services.

I don't know about anybody else, but i'm smellin' a friggin' rat.

Hopefully we'll see some of the boards squids up here to either confirm or deny his claims about the NAVY.

I seem to remember differently also. Sure there was a small group of blacks and on occasion a group of Hispanics, who would socialize only with their group. Everyone knew why....... But they were not the norm.........

Why doesn't the Obama bus visit the black communities Ms. Waters?
Because there is not enough Secret Service to keep him safe, that's why.

Maybe Papa Obama does not
have the "juice" to pull it off

OBAMA-ON-BIKE.jpg

Don't you people realize that blacks hate your white asses, except the big ones on your easy daughters. But overall we hate you . When I was growing up my pastor used to pray for the deaths of white people and he was married to a white woman. She used to sit in the front row nodding her head in agreement.

We vote for Obama because we want one of you to try something stupid against him.

So you went to the same church as Obama, small world.....

Don't you people realize that blacks hate your white asses, except the big ones on your easy daughters. But overall we hate you . When I was growing up my pastor used to pray for the deaths of white people and he was married to a white woman. She used to sit in the front row nodding her head in agreement.

We vote for Obama because we want one of you to try something stupid against him.

So you were taught wrong from an early age. That explains a lot. Looks like its time to put you on ignore, because I don't live my life with hate in it like you.

Forum List

Back