Maxine Waters' Violent Rhetoric That You Didn't See

I'm almost hesitant to start this thread because I know what the reaction will be. They'll want a link as proof even though there is none. This whole thing got swept under the rug but the implications are too serious to ignore.

This morning Meet The Press finally talked about Maxine Waters telling the Tea Party to go to hell......but they played the whole video and what was cut out by everyone else was that after she told the Tea Party to go straight to hell....she said she was gonna make sure they get there.

In every other copy of the speech those final words were deleted and instead applause is heard. Nobody at the table batted an eye when they heard this. She was given a chance to ignore her violent statement and the subject got swept under the rug.

So how is Maxine Waters going to send millions of Americans straight to hell? That's what I want to know.

I'm getting pretty tired of the left legitimizing the venomous rhetoric of their leaders. Something needs to be done about these people because they are poisoning political discourse.

When they win it's "We won....STFU and deal with it".

When they are exposed as the fakes that they are they blame everything on scapegoats.

Losing only causes them to become more and more violent rather then self-respective.

warning-seiu-members-attending-this-meeting.jpg

Call me when she puts crosshairs on someone and they get shot in the face.

Call me when it turns out not to be a leftie!

I assume you all saw or heard the quote from the lib/dem who said he believes the TPers want to see black people hanging in a tree, or another one who said the TPers have started a war, or Jesse Jackson saying the TPers want a return to slavery, or words to that effect. It's ridiculous what they say and get away with.

I'm almost hesitant to start this thread because I know what the reaction will be. They'll want a link as proof even though there is none. This whole thing got swept under the rug but the implications are too serious to ignore.

This morning Meet The Press finally talked about Maxine Waters telling the Tea Party to go to hell......but they played the whole video and what was cut out by everyone else was that after she told the Tea Party to go straight to hell....she said she was gonna make sure they get there.

In every other copy of the speech those final words were deleted and instead applause is heard. Nobody at the table batted an eye when they heard this. She was given a chance to ignore her violent statement and the subject got swept under the rug.

So how is Maxine Waters going to send millions of Americans straight to hell? That's what I want to know.

I'm getting pretty tired of the left legitimizing the venomous rhetoric of their leaders. Something needs to be done about these people because they are poisoning political discourse.

When they win it's "We won....STFU and deal with it".

When they are exposed as the fakes that they are they blame everything on scapegoats.

Losing only causes them to become more and more violent rather then self-respective.

warning-seiu-members-attending-this-meeting.jpg

No shit.

Who killed JFK?......Lefty Marxist.

Who shot at President Ford, on two seperate occasions?.....Two seperate lefty women.

Who killed John Lennon?........Lefty.

Who Shot the late great Ronald Reagan.......Lefty.

Who shot Giffords and several others?........Lefty.

Last edited:
I assume you all saw or heard the quote from the lib/dem who said he believes the TPers want to see black people hanging in a tree, or another one who said the TPers have started a war, or Jesse Jackson saying the TPers want a return to slavery, or words to that effect. It's ridiculous what they say and get away with.

They just think they are getting away with it. The polls will tell them differently. No one likes intimidation, liars and thugs.

All the left has left is race hustling. I simply dont listen to it anymore. I will treat them in the same manner they treat others. Part of the problem is no one stands up to these airheads.

oh btw why the hate for Maxine?
sounds like you are a sexist turd...

Hmm i swear i've seen that line used someplace.......where was it.........Thinking......thinking........

Oh yes! Palin, Bachman, any conservative woman thread on here.

Why are conservatives sexist? Why do you hate women?
once again Megafag can't refute the facts!!

why do you hate women?

Uh---:cuckoo::cuckoo: When has Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann ever told a large group of people that they can go straight to HELL--and either one is going to help put them there?

They haven't. And if they had--they would have been torn apart by the media in this country. The only one who has done it- and continually does it--- is Maxine Waters--and simply because she is being called out for it--doesn't mean that the author of this thread is sexist-:cuckoo: In fact the only reason why Waters gets away with it--is because she is black and is a liberal DEMOCRAT.

$Hope-and-Nope.jpg

Last edited:

They just think they are getting away with it. The polls will tell them differently. No one likes intimidation, liars and thugs.

Yeah, but it stirs up an awful lot of animosity that could eventually lead to physical violence. I remember the days of the race riots, we don't need more of that.

Bypass is one word, idiot.

I meant "by passing". I typed the wrong word. But give it your best shot.

Of course you did.

Kind of funny from somebody who rambles on about the punctuation deficiencies of the right.

We may post misspelled, ungrammatical and incorrectly punctuated posts..but at least our posts make sense in the vernacular.

You just posted something that has an entirely different meaning from what you say you meant to say...how does that fit with your narrow view of post protocol?

I typed one word when I was thinking another. Yes I did.

I made a comment about my posting a question and someone reading it as a comment. Are you so stupid that you can't see the difference?

P.S. That was a rhetorical question.

I can't figure you guys out. You fear Maxine Waters is going to murder you, you fear unions beating your asses, and fear minorities are taking over.

That's a whole lot of fear! then claim liberals are peacenik hippies at the same time. Scared, confused, women hating, tolerant of racism and emotional all at once. Maxine is coming for you, BOO!

Last edited:

No shit.

Who shot at President Ford, on two seperate occasions?.....Two seperate lefty women.

Who shot MLK Jr?

I can't figure you guys out. You fear Maxine Waters is going to murder you, you fear unions beating your asses, and fear minorities are taking over.

That's a whole lot of fear then claim liberals are peacenik hippies at the same time. Scared, confused, women hating, tolerant of racism and emotional all at once. Maxine is coming for you, BOO!

Don't she make you proud?

That's a whole lot of fear! then claim liberals are peacenik hippies at the same time. Scared, confused, women hating, tolerant of racism and emotional all at once. Maxine is coming for you, BOO!

They have to rally the racist white conservative base.

No shit.

Who shot MLK Jr?
Nobody really knows.

It's looking like Ray was a patsie.

this is the true mind set of most blacks in America!!
I'm always amazed at the number o' mind-readers, within the Teabagger-ranks.

Wouldn't you be better-off, reading the minds o' those folks on Wall Street....and, gettin' rich???

:eusa_eh:

You can't have it both ways.

Anybody that criticized Palin's cross-hairs and stands by this is a partisan hypocrite.
Anybody that stood by Palin's cross-hairs and criticizes this is a partisan hypocrite.

Yes, I just called about 95% of you partisan hypocrites.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Hmmm...the crosshairs term is a well-used term of the vernacular that most MAINSTREAM Americans have used to mean "target" but not "kill". "I've got you in my cross hairs" for example.

To say a group of people are going to hell and you're going to send them there...that's a threat.

And what about a 2nd Amendment remedy?

That's a whole lot of fear then claim liberals are peacenik hippies at the same time. Scared, confused, women hating, tolerant of racism and emotional all at once. Maxine is coming for you, BOO!

Don't she make you proud?

Yep.

Forum List

Back