Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

And then the black racist bastards show up to tell everyone how wrong the whites are while showing THEIR true colors, eh Chucked Ass 2.0?

You feel hit GayBiker? No one even said your name, lol.

Nope, just commenting on your racist flag being ran up the pole.

WTH are you talking about GayBiker? I make one comment about the racism of white liberals and you start chimping out, you have issues.

Salty Negro and Bass are breaking some white liberals hearts tonight.

No, cooning for racist white conservatives is stupid. 90% of you racist white conservatives would replace your toilets if a black man was ever unfortunate enough to use your bathroom.

You're as big an idiot as the rest of the racist morons around here, douchebag. You deserve each other.

And you deserve the cooning stylings of Herman Cain, Alan West, Larry Elder et al.

Fuck off, racist shitbag.

Palin's map targetting individual people...the Democrat map provided as a comparison targetted states.

But please feel free to continue to show us that you just don't get it.
Palin's map targeted districts......The dem's map targeted states.

No difference whatsoever, ya dumbass.:cuckoo:

Palin's map does NOT target districts...it targets individuals. If it had targetted districts, this would never have been an issue.

I'm adding this link because it shows the map with the accompanying comments.....names people, Wicked.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/08/sarah-palin-gabrielle-giffords-facebook-target-list-crosshairs-map/

Can you provide any actual evidence that this map, or any other right wing literature, had any impact on Loughner? Can you prove that he ever saw this map? No. Because there is no evidence.

Gifford's shooting had nothing to do with Palin, or anyone else, other than Loughner. And no amount of faux outrage will prove it different. Because the facts do not fit your 'evidence'.

Those who continue to use these ridiculous 'arguments' to support some dumb assed opinion only show their own ignorance, nothing else.

The fact that Maxine Waters hasn't been "targeted" is proof enough no such plan is in place.

Palin's map does NOT target districts...it targets individuals. If it had targetted districts, this would never have been an issue.

I'm adding this link because it shows the map with the accompanying comments.....names people, Wicked.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/08/sarah-palin-gabrielle-giffords-facebook-target-list-crosshairs-map/

Can you provide any actual evidence that this map, or any other right wing literature, had any impact on Loughner? Can you prove that he ever saw this map? No. Because there is no evidence.

Gifford's shooting had nothing to do with Palin, or anyone else, other than Loughner. And no amount of faux outrage will prove it different. Because the facts do not fit your 'evidence'.

Those who continue to use these ridiculous 'arguments' to support some dumb assed opinion only show their own ignorance, nothing else.

It is interesting how you jump to accusing me of saying that Loughner was influenced by the inappropriate map put together by Palin. But, if you think I said that, you are welcome to point it out to us.

It is interesting how you jump to accusing me of saying that Loughner was influenced by the inappropriate map put together by Palin. But, if you think I said that, you are welcome to point it out to us.
The left's blaming of Palin for Laughner's actions has been much discussed here. Can you link to a post of yours saying Palin is not responsible?

Kthnxbai.

Sorry we skipped ahead. That is usually where the Huffos take us next. Carry on at your own pace.

Sarah Palin's Crosshairs Map Still on Facebook | TMZ.com

You've been infering to it throughout this thread.

You friggin' lefty idiots are wishing it to be true so bad, it's eating you from the inside out.

Bunch of damn ignoramus fucks to be sure.

Hey, the only thing I am interested in is whether Maxine Waters wears Boxers or Briefs?

Hey, the only thing I am interested in is whether Maxine Waters wears Boxers or Briefs?
Oooooooh god!......I have no desire to know what covers Aunt Esthers dried up, stinky old coochie.

Things that make ya' wanna go :puke3::puke:

Forum List

Back