Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

OOO, Maxine does look like a Orangutan.

That's why you got upset.

Well you know, I'm not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can't be intimidated. You can't be frightened. And as far as I'm concerned, Maxine Waters and that bankrupt, illegal alien coddling, progressive shithole state of California can go to hell! :evil:

You should be so lucky to be born and raised in California. Thank God you weren't, you don't seem like you would measure up. Why don't you go to hell and stay there??

Notice how the obamanistas, with so little to show for their administration, and so many disasters, appear to be conjuring up a book of fairy tales as the election year of 2012 approaches? :D

- Obama won the war in Libya. :rofl:

- The recession would have been worse except for obama's porkulus, etc. :lmao:

- What next, obama was the first man on Mars? :lol:

They're getting desperate. I predict that some obama insiders will start bailing as we approach november 2012 - they want to be far away when the shit hits the fan.

What shit? Obama will win reelection.
Doubtful........But we know you blacks will follow him right over the cliff for no other reason than he's a brutha.

Christ, he's done nothing for the blacks. In fact, he's only made the situation worse. Yet you will line up like sheep, and follow him to your demise.

Pretty fuckin' stupid, actually.

Inappropriate, just frigging inappropriate and most assuredly not funny.

Immie
Which picture is "inappropriate?

Your putting the two of them together in the manner you did, but I know you will claim not to have meant what you implied. So, I'm not going to get into it. We can let the other viewers decide.

Immie

Don't bother.

The poster is a racist and honest about it.

I applaud that.

Notice how the obamanistas, with so little to show for their administration, and so many disasters, appear to be conjuring up a book of fairy tales as the election year of 2012 approaches? :D

- Obama won the war in Libya. :rofl:

- The recession would have been worse except for obama's porkulus, etc. :lmao:

- What next, obama was the first man on Mars? :lol:

They're getting desperate. I predict that some obama insiders will start bailing as we approach november 2012 - they want to be far away when the shit hits the fan.

What shit? Obama will win reelection.
Doubtful........But we know you blacks will follow him right over the cliff for no other reason than he's a brutha.

Christ, he's done nothing for the blacks. In fact, he's only made the situation worse. Yet you will line up like sheep, and follow him to your demise.

Pretty fuckin' stupid, actually.
Here are a couple of facts that stir up racial passions and these facts are almost taboo to talk about in public as ruled by the PC Police..
Fact..Blacks vote democrat at about an 88 to 90% clip. When the candidate is black that goes up to nearly 97%.
Blacks and the Democratic Party | FactCheck.org
Party identification....caution must be taken in that not all black voters are registered democrat nor do they identify themselves as solidly democrat.

Which picture is "inappropriate?

Your putting the two of them together in the manner you did, but I know you will claim not to have meant what you implied. So, I'm not going to get into it. We can let the other viewers decide.

Immie

Don't bother.

I applaud that.
Is it racist for a black person to hang a mannequin made up to look like Sarah Palin in effigy?
Same as it would be racist to do the same with a mannequin made up to look like a black politician?
The first thing did occur.....The second is a hypothetical.
Liberals own the concept of the double standard. And they use it to their political advantage quite well.

Immie

Don't bother.

I applaud that.
Is it racist for a black person to hang a mannequin made up to look like Sarah Palin in effigy?
Same as it would be racist to do the same with a mannequin made up to look like a black politician?
Liberals own the concept of the double standard. And they use it to their political advantage quite well.

If this country were a racist country--Barack Obama would not be in the Oval office today. The "race" card no longer WORKS--even though democrat disconnected politicians on the far left still use it. They just look stupid--to the general public when they do.

Hello pot? This is Kettle.....You're black..
Puhhleeze....As though YOU have never played the race card.

Please provide proof of me playing "the race card" you should have a proponderance of evidence according to your arguments.
ahh very good. You know the tricks.
Sooner or later you'll snag yourself.
Now you will reply with "so you cannot show examples of me playing the race card."
Look, let's not waste each others time. You know damned well you've done it before and you'll play the race card again. So quit hiding behind "who me?".

That's what I thought. Liar.

Well you know, I'm not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can't be intimidated. You can't be frightened. And as far as I'm concerned, Maxine Waters and that bankrupt, illegal alien coddling, progressive shithole state of California can go to hell! :evil:

As a born and raised Californian, I can confirm that it is an illegal alien coddling, progressive shithole of a state. Those fuckers destroyed my home state. To my shame, we elect real traitors in California. We have become an amoral craphouse.

Please provide proof of me playing "the race card" you should have a proponderance of evidence according to your arguments.
ahh very good. You know the tricks.
Sooner or later you'll snag yourself.
Now you will reply with "so you cannot show examples of me playing the race card."
Look, let's not waste each others time. You know damned well you've done it before and you'll play the race card again. So quit hiding behind "who me?".

That's what I thought. Liar.
Took the easy way out...Good for you.
You should refrain from using words that to you do not apply...such as "think" or variations thereof.
Have a wonderful day!

Immie

Don't bother.

I applaud that.

If the left didn't have double standards, they'd have no fucking standards at all. Bunch of fucking racists.

Don't bother.

I applaud that.

If the left didn't have double standards, they'd have no fucking standards at all. Bunch of fucking racists.

Racism is the core of leftist ideology.

Don't bother.

I applaud that.

Plus, it is those on the Left that will inject race into any issue should it suit their political wants or goals.

Forum List

Back