Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

Obama is a Muslim? Obama isn't an an American? Obama is a racist?

No, Obama is a fuckup.

But this is about one loud-mouthed asshole racist opening her mouth and spouting vomit instead of something that is worthwhile.

Fucken bitch is brain-dead.

I have news for you, being a fuck up is not going to keep him out of a second term.

Now, I'm not saying he is going to win. What I am saying is that the fact that he is a fuck up won't preclude him from winning in November 2012.

Immie

LOL Immie, it sure as hell isn't going to help. He's got a little over a year left and the economy seems to be going in the wrong direction.

You have to be desperate to use Maxine Waters as a spokesperson for anything, her twin Shelia Jackson Lee falls under the same category...

Aren't they triplets?

Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee and Cynthia McKinney?

Immie

Come to think of it, have we ever seen them photographed together?...

Hmmmmm....

Look at this. :D

Ben Benanke, Fed chairman, last year tried for ten minutes to explain the diff between the discount rate and the federal funds rate to the idiot. :lol: Note his assistant behind him trying to keeo from laughing. (5 second ad in front)

Maxine Waters Spars With Bernanke - YouTube

Her husband is or was a director of a regional bank in L.A. and she is lost in this discussion, is it any wonder why DC is so screwed up? She along with Shelia Jackson Lee are perfect examples of how stupid you can be and yet still be elected to the US Congress...

Maxine Water's can go to hell too, and take his carnival troupe with him. Then everyone can just sit quietly down and fix the economy, or at the very least moan about something different.

Hard to believe Waters is in government instead of in ACORN or The Black Panthers.

Anytime any government has to use fake arguments to keep people on their side it shows their ideas are a total failure and they're trying to defect blame where it really belongs...squarely on their backside.

Non sequitur.
Try staying on point.

The left is showing such desperation and transparent hatred. It has only serves the Tea Party to have people like Gene Garofalo saying such offensive and shallow things, and Waters is out there saying Obama has turned his back on the black community.

Anyone can really get a true understanding of the differences between the left and right by reading the posts of the fanatical and hateful leftists on this board. Obnoxiousness and incivility plagues their posts.

5915478107_eccab9a35b.jpg

orangutan.jpg

Why must you guys always make race an issue?
Hello pot? This is Kettle.....You're black..
Puhhleeze....As though YOU have never played the race card.

Please provide proof of me playing "the race card" you should have a proponderance of evidence according to your arguments.
ahh very good. You know the tricks.
Sooner or later you'll snag yourself.
Now you will reply with "so you cannot show examples of me playing the race card."
Look, let's not waste each others time. You know damned well you've done it before and you'll play the race card again. So quit hiding behind "who me?".

Well you know, I'm not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can't be intimidated. You can't be frightened. And as far as I'm concerned, Maxine Waters and that bankrupt, illegal alien coddling, progressive shithole state of California can go to hell! :evil:

Well you know, I'm not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can't be intimidated. You can't be frightened. And as far as I'm concerned, Maxine Waters and that bankrupt, illegal alien coddling, progressive shithole state of California, south of Sacramento, can go back to Mexico! :evil:

California--is in such a financial hole--we would have to pay Mexico to take it back--:lol: 48 BILLION dollars in red ink. Maxine Waters is just a blow-hard-she's about as significant as a mosquito on an elephant's ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back