Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

Well you know, I'm not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can't be intimidated. You can't be frightened. And as far as I'm concerned, Maxine Waters and that bankrupt, illegal alien coddling, progressive shithole state of California can go to hell! :evil:

Liberals are loosing it,

they see that everything they have been working for blow up in their faces.

They came so close, butt the people woke up.

It is the End of time for them.

Bonne nuit mon petite minions!

:clap2:

That psycho bitch waters wants the "redistribution" (translation: LOOTING) from whites to blacks go on as long as possible - she's less respectable than the drug-selling gangs that infest her district - at least they don't pretend to be other than criminals.

Maxine Waters is a typical California politician. She is cut from the same cloth as Pelosi and Feinstein and Boxer and Moonbeam Brown and all the other leftist scumbags from the People's Republik of Kalifornia.

If they all weren't such liars and ignorant idiots, we would all just laugh at them and move on, but those waterheads possess a lot of political power.

Bout time someone started lifting a FOOT upside these crazy Teavangelicals' a$$es.

If you are taking your marching orders from Maxine Watters, you are indeed in possession of a room temperature IQ..
This is the same silly person who in a fit of rage threatened to "socialize......Nationalize your industry" ( speaking to the oil industry when gas was a bit over $3 per gallon).
Look genius, the only reason Watters isn't in the private sector is because she represents House district in South Central LA that is the size of a postage stamp and is 90% black and Chicano...
Watters is the poster child for Term Limits.
BTW, where is Watters' indignation now that gas has been over $3.50 per gallon for more than a year? Fucking hypocrites.....Yeah, she is keeping her trap shut now that Obama is at the wheel, isn't she?

Last edited:
Notice how the obamanistas, with so little to show for their administration, and so many disasters, appear to be conjuring up a book of fairy tales as the election year of 2012 approaches? :D

- Obama won the war in Libya. :rofl:

- The recession would have been worse except for obama's porkulus, etc. :lmao:

- What next, obama was the first man on Mars? :lol:

They're getting desperate. I predict that some obama insiders will start bailing as we approach november 2012 - they want to be far away when the shit hits the fan.

Notice how the obamanistas, with so little to show for their administration, and so many disasters, appear to be conjuring up a book of fairy tales as the election year of 2012 approaches? :D

They're getting desperate. I predict that some obama insiders will start bailing as we approach november 2012 - they want to be far away when the shit hits the fan.

What shit? Obama will win reelection.

Well you know, I'm not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can't be intimidated. You can't be frightened. And as far as I'm concerned, Maxine Waters and that bankrupt, illegal alien coddling, progressive shithole state of California can go to hell! :evil:

Well you know, I'm not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can't be intimidated. You can't be frightened. And as far as I'm concerned, Maxine Waters and that bankrupt, illegal alien coddling, progressive shithole state of California, south of Sacramento, can go back to Mexico! :evil:

Hard to believe Waters is in government instead of in ACORN or The Black Panthers.

Anytime any government has to use fake arguments to keep people on their side it shows their ideas are a total failure and they're trying to defect blame where it really belongs...squarely on their backside.

Hard to believe Waters is in government instead of in ACORN or The Black Panthers.

Anytime any government has to use fake arguments to keep people on their side it shows their ideas are a total failure and they're trying to defect blame where it really belongs...squarely on their backside.

Obama is a Muslim? Obama isn't an an American? Obama is a racist?

Obama is a Muslim? Obama isn't an an American? Obama is a racist?

Explain DOJ policies? Explain why Obama paid a law firm to keep his BC suppressed? After all the WH spokesman was very clear in stating in was a privacy matter and they were standing on principle.

What shit? Obama will win reelection.

Dream on. :lol:

Forum List

Back