Maxine Waters is a complete Moron

Sharia Law is inherently not compatible with our Constitution... This has nothing to do with worshiping in the muslim religion

And Swallow, if you think Bachman is a whack job and Waters is right or normal, you have a serious problem... Bachman may not be all that, and to what degree may be debatable, but Waters is a certifiable looney bitch

Yeah..I'm serious.

what does that have to do with her statement about SHARIA LAW..?
you are really standing behind her on this?

Yeah. I am. And you folks don't seem to have a problem with other religion's tenents that run afoul of the law. We just had a huge dust up over contraception. That, basically, was more far reaching then any nonsense about Sharia law, which, basically doesn't at all hold up anywhere else but within the Muslim community. They can choose to follow it or not. It's entirely voluntary. Unlike Christian doctrine.

Not wanting a church to be forced to pay for contraception is now on the same level as Sharia Law??

Go fuck yourself

Sharia Law is inherently not compatible with our Constitution... This has nothing to do with worshiping in the muslim religion

And Swallow, if you think Bachman is a whack job and Waters is right or normal, you have a serious problem... Bachman may not be all that, and to what degree may be debatable, but Waters is a certifiable looney bitch

Thanks for the offer Davey..but no thanks, queer boy. I don't want you..or any other faggot near my dick. You can't swallow my load.

Got it?

what does that have to do with her statement about SHARIA LAW..?
you are really standing behind her on this?

Yeah. I am. And you folks don't seem to have a problem with other religion's tenents that run afoul of the law. We just had a huge dust up over contraception. That, basically, was more far reaching then any nonsense about Sharia law, which, basically doesn't at all hold up anywhere else but within the Muslim community. They can choose to follow it or not. It's entirely voluntary. Unlike Christian doctrine.

Not wanting a church to be forced to pay for contraception is now on the same level as Sharia Law??

Go fuck yourself

Any time you think you can make me do anything..you're welcome to try..tough fag.

Thanks for the offer Davey..but no thanks, queer boy. I don't want you..or any other faggot near my dick. You can't swallow my load.

Got it?

Otherwise known as, you have nothing

Go back to the minors, boy

Got it?

Otherwise known as, you have nothing

Go back to the minors, boy

Woah..faggot talking tough?

Man..Honeybadger doesn't take shit.

I am feared..

:lol:

Absolutely not.

Recent convictions under Sharia law include the death penalty for adultery. So you must be against the free exercise of religion

Nope.

Report: US Christian right presses anti-gay, anti-abortion laws using front offices in Africa - The Washington Post

I don't think evangelists should be able to execute gays..either.

There are limits on the free expression of religion. And those limits basically are when they trump the rights and lives of others.

man you are all over the place..what does that have to do with this thread

Recent convictions under Sharia law include the death penalty for adultery. So you must be against the free exercise of religion

Nope.

Report: US Christian right presses anti-gay, anti-abortion laws using front offices in Africa - The Washington Post

I don't think evangelists should be able to execute gays..either.

There are limits on the free expression of religion. And those limits basically are when they trump the rights and lives of others.

man you are all over the place..what does that have to do with this thread

Sure it does.

All religions have their own laws. And basically it's a voluntary practice..and they generally don't hold up in court.

Unless of course..it's a Christian telling people they aren't allowed to join their organization or telling people they don't want to provide health services.

You guys would be on overdrive it was a Muslim organization doing that.

No one ever told Waters that under shariah law all the gay black people would be hanging from lamp posts and black women would have their heads removed.

You guys would be on overdrive it was a Muslim organization doing that.

Nope. I don't give a damn if a mosque declines to provide any sort of healthcare services whatsoever. healthcare isn't a right. No one is entitled to it.

My god
one of the biggest tools every to get elected

The way the Left and her want to run this country
into the poor house, this could be our future soon

hopechangefund-i2519.jpg

I wonder what the black Christian pastors in her district that she panders to for votes thinks about her pandering to muslims???

Probably too much for them to think about since they would have to vote against a black person....

No doubt that Maxine Waters uses racism to exploit the constituants of her district so she can be elected. She is dumb as a stump, yet crafty enough to carve out a power base. However i would respectfully disagree that she is a complete moron since she is only a half-wit.

She is an embarrassment to the Democratic Party or to all of Congress for that matter.

But then they call Bachmann a nut job for asking the Muslim brotherhood be looked into

Bachmann is a nut job. And a hypocritical one at that.

talk about hypocritical you whine about religion in politics and then are ok with sharia law....boy you are brilliant....well for single strand bacteria that is.

First amendment get by you..eh?

Constitution of the United States - Official

Please..just one look.

Forum List

Back