Maxine Waters Greets Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan With Open, Loving Arms.

Was trying to figure out why Maxine made the national news via Trump. as she is just one of 53 house of representatives in California.
& her district votes her back in year after year at about 70% most of her work seems to be to assist the poor & working class.
have no idea if I approve or not of all or even many of her stands on issues. as I don't live in Calif or her district. just wondered how her name came up so often & so negative on this board. so it seems that not liking Trump is the Base for hate, deserved or not. sound right?

I wonder what Farrakhan’s approval rating is with blacks. He seems very popular with them. As far as waters - yea, not surprising

Was trying to figure out why Maxine made the national news via Trump. as she is just one of 53 house of representatives in California.
& her district votes her back in year after year at about 70% most of her work seems to be to assist the poor & working class.
have no idea if I approve or not of all or even many of her stands on issues. as I don't live in Calif or her district. just wondered how her name came up so often & so negative on this board. so it seems that not liking Trump is the Base for hate, deserved or not. sound right?
Go do your homework and get back to us with a report. Part A must be 10 of her quotes.

Her Voters, like her, are Low IQ, low information voters. She was brought up because narry a day goes by where she doesn't talk about "impeachment".

This would be like GOP members of congress hugging David Duke.
There are a # of Dimocrat lawmakers who have a connection with Farrakhan, and the MSM barely reports it.

I know what you’re thinking. What Democrat isn’t a racist Jew hating bigot?

Maxine Waters Greets Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan With Open, Loving Arms.
How do you think that compares to Trump's anti-semetic tweets. No wonder anti-semetic hate incidents were up 57% in 2017.
I am certainly no Trump fan, but given the fact that Trumps daughter, son in law, and grand children are Jewish and also by looking at his his actions and relationship with Israel... you just aren’t ever going to be convincing that Trump is anti-Semitic. There is so much ammo out there to go after Trump. Use the real stuff and don’t reenforce the fake news. You only help him by presenting these outrageous arguments.

This would be like GOP members of congress hugging David Duke.
There are a # of Dimocrat lawmakers who have a connection with Farrakhan, and the MSM barely reports it.
When Trump wouldn’t disenvow Duke did you give a shit? Didn’t you shake your head at the petty politicalization that the left was making about that situation? I’m guessing you did...

So why now are you being a drama queen over Dems and Farrakhan?

Forum List

Back