Maxine Waters Charged with Ethics Violations

It’s rather disingenuous to charge one congress criminal with ethics violations, when it’s likely nearly all of them commit violations.

No, I don’t believe I’ll hear this on the evening news, but I think it being a nine year old story might be the culprit.

It’s rather disingenuous to charge one congress criminal with ethics violations, when it’s likely nearly all of them commit violations.
It has to be something very serious. Democrats run the show in the House.

Im betting Trump will bring the hammer down on all of these dirty dems after he secures a second term...Barr is most likely working towards that as we speak....

I thought thieves had it made with a statue of limitations. All the woman has to do is tell the grand jury the same thing Hillary said, which is "I forget...."

They failed to put her feet to enough fire when she has harassing members of the Executive Branch a year or so back. That was as low as you can go. The Democrats' Congressional trainwreck has become a nidus of black widow spiders. :cranky:

If all of them commited crimes, all of them should be tried, convicted, and given the longest sentences possible to send a message to the next Congress that lying, cheating, and stealing along with harassing the President will not go unpunished.

If all of them commited crimes, all of them should be tried, convicted, and given the longest sentences possible to send a message to the next Congress that lying, cheating, and stealing along with harassing the President will not go unpunished.
You’re dreaming.

Is Hillary in prison yet?

You’re dreaming.

Is Hillary in prison yet?

Gipper sez: Is Hillary in prison yet?​
No, but the American taxpayers are. Obama saw to it that we have to pay $52 billion a year for freeloading foreigners to come over here and start sucking on the government tit with free food, free rent, free medical care, free education, and the guarantee that whatever they need, they can become literally wards of the state. In the meantime, not only are the taxes going to be murder one of these days, we're having to buy insurance to augment social security and medicare that doesn't quite take care of our senior bad days.

The Democrats put Republican workers in a prison of their expenditures on pet rock projects and big-woman, big-man in the foreign countries they are frequent fliers to, staying at the very finest hotels and gobbling up all the lobsters whose price is now higher than many restaurant bills we pay just to eat on days we're sick and not able to take care of ourselves as usual. My social security does not quite pay all the bills, and taxes require me to go to the savings account and require the number of thousands of dollars the county wants me to pay on my small acreage, with minuses everywhere because I am disabled from caring for stock animals and can't dig in the ground to grow a garden anymore due to bad knees and swollen feet.

I'm starting to hate the hell out of Washington. They're taking care of the world's criminals with benefits and sticking it to the elderly people who worked all their lives, contributing tax money and charitable works to augment day care centers, community libraries, etc. The foreigners we allowed in under Obama are talking lawsuits if their every need is not ministered to. Who's going to foot the bill for that?

I thought thieves had it made with a statue of limitations. All the woman has to do is tell the grand jury the same thing Hillary said, which is "I forget...."

They failed to put her feet to enough fire when she has harassing members of the Executive Branch a year or so back. That was as low as you can go. The Democrats' Congressional trainwreck has become a nidus of black widow spiders. :cranky:
Nice picture. Europe somewhere?

Good eye. As I recollect, I was looking for some pretty poppies for my flower files, and ran into this one from the Switzerland, so said the page it was on. The picture appears to have other flowers than poppies, but I was totally taken with it. I am fascinated by the way the poppies grow, and before they open, their heads are bowed downward as if praying. And when they open they are so very pretty, there is just no other flower like them.

Last edited:

Good eye. As I recollect, I was looking for some pretty poppies for my flower files, and ran into this one from the Switzerland, as I recollect. The picture appears to have other flowers than poppies, but I was totally taken with it. I am fascinated by the way the poppies grow, and before they open, their heads are bowed downward as if praying. And when they open they are so very pretty, there is just no other flower like them.

If you want poppy pictures, California is loaded with them as they grow wild all over the place from early spring on. Those look to be mostly cultivated to me.
I was into photography until they took my Kodachrome away and did a lot of nature and landscape stuff.

Forum List

Back