Maxine Waters Challenger still on probation, endorsed by Michael Flynn who's waiting for sentencing.

`
mw_1.jpg

`
Pretty much says it all. If ever abortion was the right choice, well, you know....
I’m not a woman. It’s not my choice.

Flynn endorses Maxine Waters challenger

Omar Navarro, the Republican who is soon to be off probation is running against Maxine Waters.
Navarro is endorsed by Mike Flynn who is campaigning for Navarro while waiting for sentencing.

You can't make this sh!t up.

Why are you concerned about a challenger in a D+29 seat?

Pretty much says it all. If ever abortion was the right choice, well, you know....
I’m not a woman. It’s not my choice.
are you sure?....
I'm definitely convinced:

1. I'm not a woman.

2. I strongly suspect I will never become pregnant because of the angle of the dangle, so why should I tell women how to mind their own bodies? Who has the nerve to just assume they could turn women into slaves? And then say it's because of their religion? Disgusting and a dangerous breech of personal freedom.

The patriotic Cuban American put a GPS device on his wife's car and got fucking charged with a crime for that? WTF?

Democrats are fucking INSANE. :p

Here is Omar's statement...

We need more people in both parties committed to working together and finding real, practical solutions. I’m running for Congress to represent you with unity and be your voice in Washington. I will work with anyone, regardless of party affiliation, to sustain and create jobs, invest in education and balance our budget – with a plan that stands up for the middle class, keeps taxes low and protects Medicare and Social Security.

If that sick, mentally ill, racist POS clown Maxine Waters wins it proves all non-Whites (all democrats) are pathologically racist POS.

What do right winger women think about their cohorts using the word "woman" as an epitaph?

Forum List

Back