Maxine Waters attended Nation of Islam convention with racist Farrakhan

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters attended a Nation of Islam convention where the hate group’s leader, Louis Farrakhan, defended Palestinian suicide bombers.
Maxine Waters Attended Nation of Islam Convention With Racist Farrakhan
------------------------------------------------------

Shocked no, she is a bull s......g liar who pulls her clueless sheep right into her idiot cult when you graduate her cult you fall for all the bs she spews, then one day there are those who wake up and realize they've been duped usually it's way to late for you at that time.

I admit that my knowledge of Minister Farrakhan is (extremely) limited.

But I do not think that he is a "racist."

I think that he urges his people to work hard to develop their own community. That's good.

I think that he (at least in the past) suggested that his people should live in their own safe spaces. Nothing wrong with that.

And I really appreciate that he and his followers always dress in a respectable manner. That's great.

Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters attended a Nation of Islam convention where the hate group’s leader, Louis Farrakhan, defended Palestinian suicide bombers.
Maxine Waters Attended Nation of Islam Convention With Racist Farrakhan
------------------------------------------------------

Shocked no, she is a bull s......g liar who pulls her clueless sheep right into her idiot cult when you graduate her cult you fall for all the bs she spews, then one day there are those who wake up and realize they've been duped usually it's way to late for you at that time.

The vast majority of Democrats and 'progressives' are violent racists. This isn't news.

And yes, they're hard core racists; they refer to whites as 'devils'. They need to be deported, along with Maxine, but we need to get Maxine the Democratic Party Presidential nomination first, so in her case we can wait a couple years. But NOI, we can go ahead on deporting them.

I think that he urges his people to work hard to develop their own community. That's good.

I think that he (at least in the past) suggested that his people should live in their own safe spaces. Nothing wrong with that.

And I really appreciate that he and his followers always dress in a respectable manner. That's great.

• Banned

Awww is your GF gettin the smack down Maxine will be ok lol . ......... loved that fiddle video though bahah

• Banned

You probably never heard him tell his people to go kill all white people.

Just another example of the liberals' perverse soul-selling attraction to the most violent religion on earth.

Calypso Louie is one of those vermin that if you see them on your front porch you just shoot through the door.

Awww is your GF gettin the smack down Maxine will be ok lol . ......... loved that fiddle video though bahah

Best of luck with the English lessons. Hope you get in soon.

The nation of Islam is built upon racist ideas. Yes the nation of Islam has done some good for the black community. But they're racist. Make no mistake about it.

Both of my parents are former nation members. They have a lot of crazy ideas about race. One of them being white people were created in a lab by a scientist. They also use to believe that a spaceship would come and take all of the black people to heaven.

Also their beliefs are from from Islamic.

Malcom X even wrote about how his views on race changed after making Hajj and seeing how Muslims came in different colors. How he shared vessels with white men.

In the nation they teach you white people are the devil.

The nation is a black supremacist group.

Birds of a feather

12C80F22-EBC4-45F2-A746-0bammyfarakahnA6D74F16F50.jpeg

:fu::iyfyus.jpg:

Of course that is the best you can come with. Typical Trump hater. Use something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH the article. A leftist of ANTIFA mindset......... and you dumbasses can't see how you are all alike. It's called the idiot gene you all have that dysfunctional fk up when you were created.

Fairy Con is a Racist....

Only a fool would say other wise........

Of course that is the best you can come with. Typical Trump hater. Use something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH the article. A leftist of ANTIFA mindset......... and you dumbasses can't see how you are all alike. It's called the idiot gene you all have that dysfunctional fk up when you were created.

That's very good. You've moved up to "verbs".

The nation of Islam is built upon racist ideas. Yes the nation of Islam has done some good for the black community. But they're racist. Make no mistake about it.

Both of my parents are former nation members. They have a lot of crazy ideas about race. One of them being white people were created in a lab by a scientist. They also use to believe that a spaceship would come and take all of the black people to heaven.

Also their beliefs are from from Islamic.

Malcom X even wrote about how his views on race changed after making Hajj and seeing how Muslims came in different colors. How he shared vessels with white men.

In the nation they teach you white people are the devil.

The nation is a black supremacist group.

Malcolm X's murder was the great tragedy of the decade then. This was a true intellectual who was capable of evolving, and a far more effective role model than the bulk of black leadership produced and empowered by the Democratic establishment and 'progressives', then and especially now. I don't get why most of the black voters aren't outraged by the Party promoting the likes of an Obama over the vast range of far better choices among black communities for a shot at being the first Black President. Picking a ward heeling Chicago machine hack and crook is a slap in the face; it;'s not like there are no Barbara Jordans or Medgar Evers out there any more.

Last edited:

but when whites say they don't want to visit or live in black areas --mainly because of the crime--they scream RACIST

New Topics

Forum List

Back