Maxine Waters: Anti-Immigration?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
http://vdare.com/blog/042505_blog.htm#b2

See the second blog item...

Wow! Ms. Liberal Minority, Maxine Waters, says she's "sick" of the immigration problem. Good for her. She'll never be my favorite politician, but she's right on this one. And how dumb should the GOP feel for letting HILLARY and MAXINE get the better of them on what should be Issue No. 1 for conservative Republicans... out-of-control illegal immigration!

It's crazy! I tell you, Rep. Tom Tancredo tried to make it a 2004 election issue but the liberal media buried it. I think 2008 will be a different story. The PC press can't hide this much longer. And I think the GOP nominee for '08 will HAVE to be for immigration reform.

William Joyce said:
http://vdare.com/blog/042505_blog.htm#b2

See the second blog item...

Wow! Ms. Liberal Minority, Maxine Waters, says she's "sick" of the immigration problem. Good for her. She'll never be my favorite politician, but she's right on this one. And how dumb should the GOP feel for letting HILLARY and MAXINE get the better of them on what should be Issue No. 1 for conservative Republicans... out-of-control illegal immigration!

It's crazy! I tell you, Rep. Tom Tancredo tried to make it a 2004 election issue but the liberal media buried it. I think 2008 will be a different story. The PC press can't hide this much longer. And I think the GOP nominee for '08 will HAVE to be for immigration reform.

OMG I actual agree with Maxine Waters ???? Shoot me ! :2guns:

are stealing jobs from Americans.... They are stealing jobs and lowering the wage level for everyone.. For the life of me I cannot understand why George Bush cowtows to that corrupt Vincente Fox on this whole illegal thing.. Knock Knock George you're not getting this one, unless your idea is just to let corporate farmers gain an extra buck. I don't buy that "they are doing jobs Americans won't do" for a damn minute. They are doing the job "For a wage that Americans won't work for" is more like it.. And that lowers the wage scale for all Americans. The President is dead wrong on this and seems absolutely clueless. At least the "Minutemen" have brought this to light.. We cannot as a nation continue to have a porous border or we will cease to continue to be a nation.

Forum List

Back