Maxine Waters, 2nd of , what 7?

maxine_waters.jpg

7 is the magic number alright.

Racial disparity: All active ethics probes focus on black lawmakers - John Bresnahan - POLITICO.com

In this case the story claims racism because all 7 are black.

Gee.....who didn't see that the race card would be pulled? *Of course* its racism, because they're all black. It couldn't be that ethics seem to be strongly lacking amongst politicians who also happen to be black?

What. Ever.

This country will NEVER get over the racial divide so long as pulling the race card is in vogue. :eusa_doh:

They'll all get a pat on the rear and let go... because they are black. The kenyan's lap dog eric holder will see to that. He's already made it clear that no sort of charges are ever to be brought against blacks. Only crackers get charged in his (in)justice department.

It's called Social Justice now.....an evening of the score....from a Post-Racial President.

That's exactly what it is...and I have direct (and very recent) personal experiences with black racists who openly TELL YOU that their behavior is the direct result of taking revenge and "getting even" with whites now that BO is in the White House. I figured it would happen when BO was elected..... and it does and will continue for a long time to come. White peeps ought to get used to it.

So many in Congress seem unethical. It is very unusual that only 7 black members get brought up on charges. Perhaps it is simply that being more new to power, they have not learned how to cover it up better?

I want dems to lose, but if they don't I will enjoy all of you Klansman crying. You guys are great.

Al Sharpton was already on CNN (Colored News Network) yesterday, playing the 'race card', defending black political corruption.
White, black, brown, yellow, or chartreuse, political corruption knows no racial bounds, and remains rampant.

one jackass, Clyburn I think the house whip said it was the racist tea party influence.....schmuck, the committees make up and chair, are all in majority party hands, which are dems, if they didn't go along then even a rep. unanimous vote could not have changed a thing if they wanted to tank it....talk about a naked play of the race card, wheres the media on that?

one jackass, Clyburn I think the house whip said it was the racist tea party influence.....schmuck, the committees make up and chair, are all in majority party hands, which are dems, if they didn't go along then even a rep. unanimous vote could not have changed a thing if they wanted to tank it....talk about a naked play of the race card, wheres the media on that?

Apparently playing musical chairs in the White House Press Room. Fox is in row one now, or didn't you hear?

I want dems to lose, but if they don't I will enjoy all of you Klansman crying. You guys are great.

So is it your contention that wanting justice served on corrupt politicians makes one a member of the Klan? How about the facts that are undeniable in each case. Are we to ignore those facts based on the color of their skin. If so, I believe that would be racist.

Provide any evidence that everyone that has posted in this thread is A) a member of the Clan or B) racist.

The only one I see crying and making shit up is you.

You bet.

Don't think you'll hear that from Rangel but it wouldn't surprise me to hear it from that bigmouth Waters.

Don't be too surprised when these two are let off the hook on this stuff. When push comes to shove,the Democrats aren't going to convict their own. Now if the Republicans do regain some power in Congress,it could go another way. I know i wont be too surprised if the Democrats don't convict these two. I guess we'll see though.

7 is the magic number alright.

racial disparity: All active ethics probes focus on black lawmakers - john bresnahan - politico.com

in this case the story claims racism because all 7 are black.

gee.....who didn't see that the race card would be pulled? *of course* its racism, because they're all black. It couldn't be that ethics seem to be strongly lacking amongst politicians who also happen to be black?

What. Ever.

This country will never get over the racial divide so long as pulling the race card is in vogue. :eusa_doh:

bigot admit it you hate black people

They'll all get a pat on the rear and let go... because they are black. The kenyan's lap dog eric holder will see to that. He's already made it clear that no sort of charges are ever to be brought against blacks. Only crackers get charged in his (in)justice department.

It's called Social Justice now.....an evening of the score....from a Post-Racial President.

That's exactly what it is...and I have direct (and very recent) personal experiences with black racists who openly TELL YOU that their behavior is the direct result of taking revenge and "getting even" with whites now that BO is in the White House. I figured it would happen when BO was elected..... and it does and will continue for a long time to come. White peeps ought to get used to it.

Youre full of shit everyone knows it

Don't be surprised when the Democrats let these two off the hook. However,in my opinion these two cretins deserve no forgiveness or compassion. These two have the biggest mouths in Congress. They were the most vicious in their daily vocal attacks on Republicans over corruption issues. They gave no forgiveness nor showed any compassion when they were viciously attacking Republicans. They ran their big mouths everyday judging and convicting Republicans before they even had their days in court. These two especially,should go down. They should actually go to Prison and not just be booted from Congress. They never gave forgiveness nor showed compassion to others therefore they they don't deserve forgiveness or compassion. Time for the boot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back