Maxine Waters, 2nd of , what 7?

Ethics panel to charge California Rep. Maxine Waters

Democrat, Rep. Maxine Waters of California, has been under investigation for a possible conflict of interest involving a bank that was seeking federal aid. Her husband owned stock in the bank and had served on its board. Waters came under scrutiny after former Treasury Department officials said she helped arrange a meeting between regulators and executives at Boston-based OneUnited Bank without mentioning her husband's financial ties to the institution. Her husband, Sidney Williams, held at least $250,000 in the bank's stock and previously had served on its board.

Time to show the Democrats the door. They now have a shocking 11% approval rating. Hopefully Americans will stand up and give the Dems the boot in 2010. I'm actaully kind of optimistic about this happening. I'm not too optimistic though. With "Community Organizer" groups like ACORN out there,i just can't take anything for granted. They rigged the last Presidential Election and Al Franken's election,so nothing would surprise me. People just need to stay vigilant and make sure their votes count this time. 2010 could be a great year for America. Get out and vote!

Waters is a piece of unadulterated shit.....out here we get to hear one of her ridiculous verbages every so often....i hope she goes down as hard as a Steve Austen power slam....

Time to show the Democrats the door. They now have a shocking 11% approval rating. Hopefully Americans will stand up and give the Dems the boot in 2010. I'm actaully kind of optimistic about this happening. I'm not too optimistic though. With "Community Organizer" groups like ACORN out there,i just can't take anything for granted. They rigged the last Presidential Election and Al Franken's election,so nothing would surprise me. People just need to stay vigilant and make sure their votes count this time. 2010 could be a great year for America. Get out and vote!

Obama has lost the support of most of the people. I don't think they can rig the election enough to assure their majority.

But then once they lose it they can alway blame everything on the GOP.

If they don't lose the majority they can still screw everything up and still blame it on the GOP like Weiner attempted to do yesterday.

Ether way they can win.

The most organized criminal organization in America is at work under our very noses.:

Within this gang: 36 have been accused of spousal abuse ...7 have been arrested for fraud...19 have been accused of writing bad checks...117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses...3 have done time for assault...71 cannot get a credit card due to stiffing people...14 have been arrested on drug-related charges...8 have been arrested for shoplifting...21 currently are defendants in lawsuits...and 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year. The stats continue to climb.

Actually that really isn't really a bad percentage of an elite organization with a membership of 535. Yep, you guessed it. These stats spotlight members of the United States Congress. The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year to keep us all in line....and wants to control every aspect of our lives as well as guide our morals. Great examples for America to follow.

No doubt about it.

The KKK and the Tea Party is behind the infamous attacks on the pearl (black pearl) Maxine Waters of the Democratic Party.

Yea looks like the Democrats did drain that swamp alright. It's too bad they filled it with those same toxic chemical dispersants they used in the oil spill though. Time to show the Democrats the door. 11% Approval Rating?? Yikes!

Last edited:
They'll all get a pat on the rear and let go... because they are black. The kenyan's lap dog eric holder will see to that. He's already made it clear that no sort of charges are ever to be brought against blacks. Only crackers get charged in his (in)justice department.

They'll all get a pat on the rear and let go... because they are black. The kenyan's lap dog eric holder will see to that. He's already made it clear that no sort of charges are ever to be brought against blacks. Only crackers get charged in his (in)justice department.

Unfortunately you're probably right. Eric Holder should go. He's just way too much of a radical Race-Baiter in my opinion. This Administration & the Democrats really have divided the nation with their endless Race-Baiting. It's actually very sad.

It's called Social Justice now.....an evening of the score....from a Post-Racial President.

Forum List

Back