Maximum red alert: deep state may assassinate President Trump tonight in Dallas

President Trump is scheduled for a rally in Dallas, Texas, tonight.

That said, why is Nancy Pelosi acting so weird during a press conference this morning? Why was she messing with her bracelet? What with her ‘projectile’ jewelry? And what was Joe Biden referring to when he said we need to focus on removing Trump on the 17th?

Tune in below and find out more:

Maximum Red Alert: Deep State May Assassinate President Trump Tonight in Dallas

Oh since this article will be out LOL . it will change the fact of this happening because now we made the public aware of the crime before the crime oooops guess they will have to plan a new way..

I don't think there's a need to search this one on here LOL... I can be sure nobody has posted this chit yet bahah.
it would not surprise me in the least if Trump were murdered, but, do you really think they would leak it? I don't.
The way he acts, it wouldn't surprise me either.

President Trump needs to take every precaution possible as there are people that would like nothing more than to get rid of him anyway possible.

Alex Jones is going tonight his wife keeps begging him not to go . some of his crew and a few others myself included have all said with out the other knowing it " there is a bad feeling" a real bad feeling in our guts".......... might not be anything to do with Dallas but we know these nut jobs are up to something ..

AGAIN BY ALEX GETTING THIS OUT TODAY ----- THIS WILL ACTUALLY STOP THAT PLAN IF IT WAS CERTAINLY A TRUE PLAN/EVENT being planned out. They will still try something else. They want him out bad and won't stop at anything to do it..

how many even remember this lol doss chit..
44946864_696143084084204_3308430131495698432_o.jpg

It is the deep state's plan B. They will try to win the 2020 election. If they don't, they will implement Plan B.
The Clintons use plan B often and with impunity...:eusa_silenced:
Suicide by shots to the back of the head..

It kills me how many have no idea why you mention that lol.
" suicide by shots to the back of the head" ........

That said, why is Nancy Pelosi acting so weird during a press conference this morning? Why was she messing with her bracelet? What with her ‘projectile’ jewelry? And what was Joe Biden referring to when he said we need to focus on removing Trump on the 17th?

Oh since this article will be out LOL . it will change the fact of this happening because now we made the public aware of the crime before the crime oooops guess they will have to plan a new way..

I don't think there's a need to search this one on here LOL... I can be sure nobody has posted this chit yet bahah.
it would not surprise me in the least if Trump were murdered, but, do you really think they would leak it? I don't.
It's not his acting shill, it's your kind that wants this country dead.

You are so wrong moron. You have no idea the wraith that will come down on the Democrats. I know you’ll be hiding in your basement.

Riiiiiight....cause we've been seeing all this activity as the Left has trampled the Constitution so many times.
Gun confiscation in California......
Red Flag laws.....
Obamacare......
Russian collusion claims.....
The Kavanaugh debacle.....
ZERO marches or demonstration during Obama's 8 years.....
Public attacks on Republicans at restaurants and baseball fields....
Campus beatdowns of conservatives by liberals.....

Yeah....yawm.....I'm sure they're shaking in their boots :rolleyes:

NOBODY WILL DO SHIT.....take it to the bank.

(I take that back....people like you will come to the forum and post a BUNCH of threatening, keyboard warrior posts)

Last edited:

They didn't leak it they said it all in nplain view . they think ppl are stupid and are not paying attenntion--------

just the other day another fk said " There is ggoinng to be bullets soon" . they say it in a non direct method these fkrs are desp. they are doing everythiing in plain view they donn't care. They are losinng bad they knnow it..

All you partisanshitheads sound alike to me, your society is already dead, look atcha's.

Now Mikey. You know every liberal doesn't want this country dead. You're starting to sound just as nuts as trump when he says Pelosi hates America. Stick to blowjobs, something you know about.

Pelosi and Biden aren't with us. They are fucked in the head. There behavior is normal. Trump will be fine I promise.

& thenn check this chit out . double trouble

upload_2019-10-17_10-28-20.png

Alert! Volunteers Needed In Dallas TX to Protect Trump Supporters at Rally!

Now Mikey. You know every liberal doesn't want this country dead. You're starting to sound just as nuts as trump when he says Pelosi hates America. Stick to blowjobs, something you know about.
Let's give it to Mikey, he'll swallow anything.

& thenn check this chit out . double trouble

View attachment 284943

Alert! Volunteers Needed In Dallas TX to Protect Trump Supporters at Rally!
Goons unite, don't forget your tiki torches.

Pelosi and Biden aren't with us. They are fucked in the head. There behavior is normal. Trump will be fine I promise.

upload_2019-10-17_10-31-56.png

Pelosi Bullet and Orange Bracelet | C-SPAN.org

You are so wrong moron. You have no idea the wraith that will come down on the Democrats. I know you’ll be hiding in your basement.

Riiiiiight....cause we've been seeing all this activity as the Left has trampled the Constitution so many times.
Gun confiscation in California......
Red Flag laws.....
Obamacare......
Russian collusion claims.....
The Kavanaugh debacle.....
ZERO marches or demonstration during Obama's 8 years.....
Public attacks on Republicans at restaurants and baseball fields....
Campus beatdowns of conservatives by liberals.....

Yeah....yawm.....I'm sure they're shaking in their boots :rolleyes:

NOBODY WILL DO SHIT.....take it to the bank.

(I take that back....people like you will come to the forum and post a BUNCH of threatening, keyboard warrior posts)

Wrong again scumbag. Keep thinking like that. Rant all you want. I’ll laugh when I get to say told you so. Stay and hide in your basement. We know that’s your comfort zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And by 'may', you mean 'you imagine'.

And when Trump isn't 'assassinated' in Dallas tonight....then what? Will you admit you didn't know what you were talking about?

Or will you go full 'When Prophecy Fails' and insist that you prevented the assassination by imagining it?

Wrong again scumbag. Keep thinking like that. Rant all you want. I’ll laugh when I get to say told you so. Stay and hide in your basement. We know that’s your comfort zone.

elongobardi - THE definition of keyboard commando / Internet Tough Guy :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, YOU run out in the streets with your BB gun....see how long you last. You'll be the only one. :itsok:

Have you ever even hoisted your weight off the couch long enough to go vote?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back