Max Baucus is a BAD DEMOCRAT

I'm not rich, though I do own a company. The only reason I brought it up is the left is always whining about tax rates, and in the next breath mention the 1%. They never dare address the 1% or the 0.01% in their tax plans. It always slides down.
Well don't expect workers to agree with your opinion. You have the opinion of a business owner.

But I also know a lot of business owners who were hurt when millions of good paying jobs went overseas. Those were their customers. I don't know who your customers are. Are they Walmart workers?

Are you a Ayn Rand Milton Freedman Jack Welsh type business owner?

American corporations have broke the social contract with workers. They only care about shareholder profits

I'm not rich, though I do own a company. The only reason I brought it up is the left is always whining about tax rates, and in the next breath mention the 1%. They never dare address the 1% or the 0.01% in their tax plans. It always slides down.

You claimed it would only cost the "rich" a little more.
If the economy is good you make money but labor costs are high because workers can walk. To me that's a good economy. It'd be nice to bring jobs back. Even if they move down south to right to work states

My company is privately held. Jack Walsh is a POS that screwed tax payers for billions. Same with Google and other similar companies.

I take care of my people.

Why didn't Obama go after the super mega rich? The types with FU money.

I would also argue that unions became greedy. Especially public sector unions. Skill based unions are very different and face different issues.

My company is privately held. Jack Walsh is a POS that screwed tax payers for billions. Same with Google and other similar companies.

I take care of my people.

Why didn't Obama go after the super mega rich? The types with FU money.

I would also argue that unions became greedy. Especially public sector unions. Skill based unions are very different and face different issues.
You seem reasonable and rational.

We are not that far apart. I go up against a loaded deck every day. My competition makes excessive use of minimum wage workers and illegals. I do everything I can to employ Americans and provide them a living wage. Regarding healthcare, I give all of them an additional amount to subsidize their costs.

Forum List

Back