Max and Dog

Johnny what is it with cats laying like that?? Mine do that all the time. It looks cute, I think I read it was a sign of submission?

well they are supposed to be attack cats, but i think they were taking a break

Abbey Normal said:
I love how their heads are touching. My cat always sleeps by butting up against one of us. She just needs that contact.

My older one Gab will kiss and clean the little one Emma until the little one decides to jump on Gab and ride her like a horse, then it's screeching, hissing, and boxing...It's so funny. But when their both tired they cuddle up so cute.

Bonnie said:
My older one Gab will kiss and clean the little one Emma until the little one decides to jump on Gab and ride her like a horse, then it's screeching, hissing, and boxing...It's so funny. But when their both tired they cuddle up so cute.

Rides her like a horse? OMG, that sounds so funny. :thup:

Bonnie said:

Bonnie, I don't know how well the older cat will take to a name change, but I would consider it... :D :duh3:

Kathianne said:
Bonnie, I don't know how well the older cat will take to a name change, but I would consider it... :D :duh3:

LOL..Her full name is Gabby short for Gabrielle, but the Gabby comes from the fact that she talks a lot.

Abbey Normal said:
Rides her like a horse? OMG, that sounds so funny. :thup:

It is really funny especially when Emma takes a flying leap off the bed to do it as Gabby strolls by very unsuspecting :tng:

Abbey Normal said:
I love how their heads are touching. My cat always sleeps by butting up against one of us. She just needs that contact.
Dog does that to me and Max does that to Jess. but you can tell what cat likes who more. Dog is basically my cat. he sits by me at lunch, and i mean right next to me. some times half on me. he sleeps at my feet at night. always comes up on the bed by me at night. and maxipad does that to Jess. i dont think as much as Dog does to me though.

000_0073.jpg

Little Emily, my darling..LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back