Maury Povich Show

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
With the bad weather I have my TV in my office set to the local Fox station in case of any weather alerts or updates. I cannot change the channel via my office because it is split with my bedroom Direct TV Box.

This is the first time I have watched this show. I have seen some promo's for the show but I never watched it.

Now I know there are some stupid people on this Earth but please someone tell me this show is nothing but Scripted with actors? I mean, right now I have a strong urge to go take a shower to get the Trash off me. The only part of the show that I actually laughed at was the end when the Audience got to address some people. That made me feel like the Flame Zone here. :lol:

So do you watch it?

Is it scripted?

Does the show pay these people to say and do stuff?

Oh would you go on that show? Do you know others that would fit on the show?

Discuss anything else about it.

okay we will watch the "who's your daddy" shows.....scripted....i dont think so...stupid people hell yes....

now i do know the springer show is totally faked...but who cares...

rules of maury....if she says she is 1000% he is the father...he will not be the father....if there are two men being tested...sometimes neither are the father...one girl has not narrowed it down yet....9 or 10 men tested...if there are two or more women claiming one dude is the father of all their kids...they will be...

now the most interesting or funniest...a hispanic lady had a white baby...her mother, mother in law and husband walked out of the delivery due to the white baby...she was pissed..she was a good catholic women who didnt know why she had a white baby but knew her family was not accepting the baby....the white baby was the mexicans baby..she proved it and then made him say how sorry he was for not trusting her.

okay we will watch the "who's your daddy" shows.....scripted....i dont think so...stupid people hell yes....

now i do know the springer show is totally faked...but who cares...

rules of maury....if she says she is 1000% he is the father...he will not be the father....if there are two men being tested...sometimes neither are the father...one girl has not narrowed it down yet....9 or 10 men tested...if there are two or more women claiming one dude is the father of all their kids...they will be...

now the most interesting or funniest...a hispanic lady had a white baby...her mother, mother in law and husband walked out of the delivery due to the white baby...she was pissed..she was a good catholic women who didnt know why she had a white baby but knew her family was not accepting the baby....the white baby was the mexicans baby..she proved it and then made him say how sorry he was for not trusting her.
So you think for the most part it is all scripted? Fake?

I mean who would agree to go on this show and air their trash? I am actually in shock right now from some of it.

2vSO0Ywrmh7g73ouwlWLEoaRo1_400.jpg

i think maury is real...and why do people do it....the women do it...to get child support...if you can't force the man to take and pay for a dna test...then you go on maury...i have often wondered how much the damn tests are since people flock to maury to have it done...the men go on...cause they are dumbasses who want to be on tv...i imagine they get a free hotel and spending money...its a vacation lol

i know springer is scripted...a friends son was on it....

Last edited:
:clap2::lol:

I cannot believe this show is on at the time slot it is. Shouldn't this be on cable like after midnight?

How does he sleep at night to air such trash.

remember jenny jones [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX0LYbXpspo]YouTube - Kimberly on Jenny Jones Again - Obama Missed a great catch[/ame]

Forum List

Back