Maury Povich Show

i simply cant believe you watch that trash....did you see the one where they have tested into the double digits..including cross referencing dna from a dead man's mother...its not on here...till later...

i simply cant believe you watch that trash....did you see the one where they have tested into the double digits..including cross referencing dna from a dead man's mother...its not on here...till later...

yes i have seen that one, actually i think that may have happened a few times, lol.
i draw the line at jerry springer though, dont watch that.

i catch the end of springer to watch steve lol ...but springer is fake....a friends son was paid to be on there....as part of an odd love triangle...

i have learned one thing from maury...if the person says....i am a 1000% sure..then it aint gonna be that guys...

o o ....the best one i have seen...the mexican woman who has the white baby....her mother and the mother in law walk out of the delivery when the baby is born..her husband was totally sure she had cheated....she was pissed..going i am a good catholic woman....i dont know why that baby is white...she wanted it settled cause the family was rejecting the white baby...well it was his child....just white...

i simply cannot believe the mothers of the son's coming on going....she is a ho...blah blah blah...it just makes you wonder how much a dna test costs?

i catch the end of springer to watch steve lol ...but springer is fake....a friends son was paid to be on there....as part of an odd love triangle...

i have learned one thing from maury...if the person says....i am a 1000% sure..then it aint gonna be that guys...

o o ....the best one i have seen...the mexican woman who has the white baby....her mother and the mother in law walk out of the delivery when the baby is born..her husband was totally sure she had cheated....she was pissed..going i am a good catholic woman....i dont know why that baby is white...she wanted it settled cause the family was rejecting the white baby...well it was his child....just white...

i simply cannot believe the mothers of the son's coming on going....she is a ho...blah blah blah...it just makes you wonder how much a dna test costs?

these are definitely low wage earner type people, if i ever got a notification that somebody wanted to bring me on the maury show i would run the other way, lol.

you got to love maury trying to be a "good guy" we will test more and get more ratings...now i will admit..we love the "man or woman" shows lol...even the hubby will watch them

i am pretty good at it.....i can see where it would give a man the creeps...oooooooooo the orginal dr phil family is back on dr phil.....

This show gives me little hope for the future of this country.

Forum List

Back