Maureen dowd gets a hate on again

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I wish someone would keep old Maureen on her estrogen replacement therapy schedule.

She's really lost it this time:razz:and I love it. She is one old bitchy lib.

Check out this part of her column. Envy much?

We are in the era of Republican Mean Girls, grown-up versions of those teenage tormentors who would steal your boyfriend, spray-paint your locker and, just for good measure, spread rumors that you were pregnant.

These women — Jan, Meg, Carly, Sharron, Linda, Michele, Queen Bee Sarah and sweet wannabe Christine — have co-opted and ratcheted up the disgust with the status quo that originally buoyed Barack Obama.

Whether they’re mistreating the help or belittling the president’s manhood, making snide comments about a rival’s hair or ripping an opponent for spending money on a men’s fashion show, the Mean Girls have replaced Hope with Spite and Cool with Cold.

They are the ideal nihilistic cheerleaders for an angry electorate.

lol

I love it when our ladies put her clean over the edge.

:razz:

I can't add the link till I have more posts but you can find her at the NYT to be able to read her whole hateful column.

I wish someone would keep old Maureen on her estrogen replacement therapy schedule.

We are in the era of Republican Mean Girls, grown-up versions of those teenage tormentors who would steal your boyfriend, spray-paint your locker and, just for good measure, spread rumors that you were pregnant.

These women — Jan, Meg, Carly, Sharron, Linda, Michele, Queen Bee Sarah and sweet wannabe Christine — have co-opted and ratcheted up the disgust with the status quo that originally buoyed Barack Obama.

Whether they’re mistreating the help or belittling the president’s manhood, making snide comments about a rival’s hair or ripping an opponent for spending money on a men’s fashion show, the Mean Girls have replaced Hope with Spite and Cool with Cold.

lol

I can't add the link till I have more posts but you can find her at the NYT to be able to read her whole hateful column.

LOL! Read that this morning, sort of embarrassing. It was like, boy was she bullied or a bully? Nasty, just nasty. Seems liberals all around are going into total meltdowns.

Given her general rhetoric and attitudes, this is the kind of thing she used to do in high school.

She has real envy and spite problems, and always has.

After the lefties rants about Palin et al, I think it's pretty fucking funny for them to call anyone 'mean'. Stupid woman.

Here's the link:

Thanks for putting that up. I always prefer to link but I have to wait till I have more posts.

Dowd's viciousness seems to know no boundaries when it comes to conservative women. Her envy drips from every word.

Methinks she's not part of a "sisterhood". I don't get a warm and fuzzy "gee look at all the succesful" woman camaraderie about her.

What a bitter, nasty **** she is.

Why is she so obsessed with Obama's belittled manhood?

lol

It is a tame attempt at channeling Ann Coulter isn't it?

lol

why do rightwingnuts always attribute anger to hormones.

didn't read anything you wrote past that.

lol

So you choose to stay ignorant. Why am I not surprised?

lol

I'm an old time serious feminista. Former major liberal left winger.

Dowd is seriously over the top with her bitchy, vicious and vile rhetoric.

She takes particular pleasure in attacking successful conservative women. If she was truly a sister she could attack them all she wanted on policy, but no.

The Pulitzer Prize winner has turned into what we would have deemed as an old bitchy hag that tried to keep us down in the '60's and '70's.

I see no difference. Dowd is sisterhoods enemy. No difference than Behar shredding Hillary Clinton every chance she got and demanding that she leave the race.

These are not feminists.

maureen-dowd.jpg

Maureen Dowd's Cheney Derangement Syndrome

If Cheney’s heart kept him from running for VP, how many Americans would not have lost their lives and limbs?

10.31.2013 |Jeff Dunetz |

Though he has been out of office for almost five years, there are some in the mainstream media who cannot let go of their hatred for former vice president Dick Cheney. They see Cheney's book tour and his support for his daughter's campaign to be the U.S. Senator from Wyoming as an affront, and believe he has no right to comment on the politics of the day.

In her Wednesday New York Times column, Maureen Dowd lambasted former vice president Dick Cheney for offering his opinion about the [resident when asked by interviewers, and lamented the fact that doctors approved him to run for Vice President over 13 years ago.

“One of the best things about the 2008 race was ushering out the incalculably destructive Dick Cheney. Except now, in 2013, he’s once more ominously omnipresent. Even blessed with the gift of a stranger’s heart, and looking so much healthier, he’s still the same nasty bully.

Finally, the ever-sensitive Dowd targets Cheney's heart problem as the savior-that-wasn't:

“In his “60 Minutes” interview with Dick Cheney, Sanjay Gupta made it clear that Cheney had gotten special treatment to ascend to the vice presidency, given that he’d already had three heart attacks, the first one at 37. As Dr. Gupta noted, the Bush campaign was concerned enough to check with the famed Texas heart surgeon Denton Cooley, who talked to Dr. Reiner and then informed the Bush team — with no examination — that Cheney was in “good health with normal cardiac function.”

“The normal cardiac function wasn’t true,” Dr. Gupta said to Cheney.

“I’m not responsible for that,” replied the man who never takes responsibility for any of his dark deeds. “I don’t know what took place between the doctors.”

Four months after being cleared, Cheney suffered his fourth heart attack during the 2000 recount and had to get a stent put in to open a clogged artery.

If the doctors had not signed off on Cheney’s heart as “normal,” then Cheney would never have been vice president, and Donald Rumsfeld never would have been defense secretary, and Paul Wolfowitz never would have been his deputy, etc., etc. And W. wouldn’t have been pushed and diverted into Iraq.

In this alternative scenario, “It’s Not a Wonderful Life,” where Cheney is not peddling his paranoia, how many Americans would not have lost their lives and limbs?

Nothing says class like wishing for someone to suffer from severe heart failures because you don't like their politics.

Maureen Dowd's Cheney Derangement Syndrome | Truth Revolt

lol

So you choose to stay ignorant. Why am I not surprised?

I swear I was just about to post that same exact sentiment!!!

:clap2:

maureen-dowd.jpg

Maureen Dowd's Cheney Derangement Syndrome

If Cheney’s heart kept him from running for VP, how many Americans would not have lost their lives and limbs?

10.31.2013 |Jeff Dunetz |

Though he has been out of office for almost five years, there are some in the mainstream media who cannot let go of their hatred for former vice president Dick Cheney. They see Cheney's book tour and his support for his daughter's campaign to be the U.S. Senator from Wyoming as an affront, and believe he has no right to comment on the politics of the day.

In her Wednesday New York Times column, Maureen Dowd lambasted former vice president Dick Cheney for offering his opinion about the [resident when asked by interviewers, and lamented the fact that doctors approved him to run for Vice President over 13 years ago.

“One of the best things about the 2008 race was ushering out the incalculably destructive Dick Cheney. Except now, in 2013, he’s once more ominously omnipresent. Even blessed with the gift of a stranger’s heart, and looking so much healthier, he’s still the same nasty bully.

Finally, the ever-sensitive Dowd targets Cheney's heart problem as the savior-that-wasn't:

“In his “60 Minutes” interview with Dick Cheney, Sanjay Gupta made it clear that Cheney had gotten special treatment to ascend to the vice presidency, given that he’d already had three heart attacks, the first one at 37. As Dr. Gupta noted, the Bush campaign was concerned enough to check with the famed Texas heart surgeon Denton Cooley, who talked to Dr. Reiner and then informed the Bush team — with no examination — that Cheney was in “good health with normal cardiac function.”

“The normal cardiac function wasn’t true,” Dr. Gupta said to Cheney.

“I’m not responsible for that,” replied the man who never takes responsibility for any of his dark deeds. “I don’t know what took place between the doctors.”

Four months after being cleared, Cheney suffered his fourth heart attack during the 2000 recount and had to get a stent put in to open a clogged artery.

If the doctors had not signed off on Cheney’s heart as “normal,” then Cheney would never have been vice president, and Donald Rumsfeld never would have been defense secretary, and Paul Wolfowitz never would have been his deputy, etc., etc. And W. wouldn’t have been pushed and diverted into Iraq.

In this alternative scenario, “It’s Not a Wonderful Life,” where Cheney is not peddling his paranoia, how many Americans would not have lost their lives and limbs?

Nothing says class like wishing for someone to suffer from severe heart failures because you don't like their politics.

Maureen Dowd's Cheney Derangement Syndrome | Truth Revolt

I'm surprised she didn't allude to the size of his massive schlong.

They don't call him Big Dick Cheney for nothing!

lol

Botox is a plague on the Democrat Party. Biden Pelosi Dowd and so many others are turning into brain damaged zombies from regular application of botulism toxin

Forum List

Back