mauled by her own dogs?

Is that some kind of sex toy?

Holy crap I would hate to see it used as one...it is like 2 feet long, and the balls on the end are at least the size of a pool ball. Mighty painful...but then again people stick pop bottles up their ass.

Aannd back to the OP. :rolleyes:

I agree with bones. SOmething is not right with any dog that kills their owner.
I believe we will see more to this story - and what we will see is a bloodline from a breeder who bred aggressive dogs on purpose.

No, I don't think that's what will be revealed.

Yeah I don't think you "breed" aggressive dogs. If she raised them from puppies and didn't mistreat them, then there is something more to this story.

I'm guessing that either the dogs got into a fight and she tried to separate them and they turned on her, or they got into a fight with other dogs and she tried to separate them and they turned on her.
You're right -- something strange must have happened.

Normally when you raise pets from the kitten/pup stage they love you.

Just my hypothesis....
Large breeds MUST learn the hierarchy of the family. Must.
I would submit that this woman was not seen as the pack leader by these dogs.
Probably the two of them got into a fight and she tried to break them up, the dogs saw her as a subordinate trying to dominate them. And they attacked her. She probably fought back of course, which because she is not seen as a pack leader only fueled their drive. Once she was killed, there was blood and exposed meat...given the dogs strong prey drive. They began to eat her.

Well they came out and said that the dogs had been inside dogs and the woman had not been there to take care of them, and her dad had put them outside in the cold to be alone by themselves... and they think that is why they turned on her.

Forum List

Back