Matzo No Treat for Jews, But Israel's Arabs Love It

Right so this is your argument?

1. Anyone is intelligent who agrees with you, thus anyone who isn't is stupid. :eek:

Any attempt to characterize an entire people with this type of propaganda video is stupid.

2. It's okay to demonise the Israeli people and call for the destruction of Israel and the extermination of the Jewish people, claim they commit war crimes and murder children for fun, but so horribly wrong to point out reality. Meaning what Muslims really do. I am so sorry for offending* your sensitive politically correct mind.

*Offending people is a human right.

Quote me where I have ever done so.

If you're responding to someone else who has done so, try not stooping to the same sort of ignorance if you expect to claim a higher moral ground.

(But if your goal is merely to be offensive simply "because you can," then you have succeeded.

3. I can pick hundreds of video's off you tube showing Hamas tv teaching and showing this shit, and you will still call it 'Israeli propaganda'. :cuckoo:

Try posting reputable material if you want to make a persuasive argument.

4. Most Muslims are Muslims, they believe in the Koran.
- The Koran says Jews are evil and should be exterminated from the Earth.

No it doesn't.

- The Koran says Christians are misguided and need to be made Muslims.

No it doesn't.

- The Koran says non-Muslims are inferior like goats and pigs.

No it doesn't.

Now do I need to say any more about your theocratic, xenophobic text? Yes/No

What you need to do is stop getting your information from Islamophobia dot com. If someone wants to know about Judaism, would you direct them to the Protocols of Zion?

5. Only a minority of Muslims are secular, who are usually oppressed and killed by their Muslim neighbors, and often are forced to leave the country because of fear and persecution.

Source for this absurdity? And which country are you talking about? It's certainly not true of Palestine.

1. Anyone is intelligent who agrees with you, thus anyone who isn't is stupid. :eek:

Any attempt to characterize an entire people with this type of propaganda video is stupid.

2. It's okay to demonise the Israeli people and call for the destruction of Israel and the extermination of the Jewish people, claim they commit war crimes and murder children for fun, but so horribly wrong to point out reality. Meaning what Muslims really do. I am so sorry for offending* your sensitive politically correct mind.

If you're responding to someone else who has done so, try not stooping to the same sort of ignorance if you expect to claim a higher moral ground.

(But if your goal is merely to be offensive simply "because you can," then you have succeeded.

No it doesn't.

No it doesn't.

No it doesn't.

What you need to do is stop getting your information from Islamophobia dot com. If someone wants to know about Judaism, would you direct them to the Protocols of Zion?

5. Only a minority of Muslims are secular, who are usually oppressed and killed by their Muslim neighbors, and often are forced to leave the country because of fear and persecution.

Source for this absurdity? And which country are you talking about? It's certainly not true of Palestine.

A poll showed that only 5% of Palestinians would like to live in an Islamic state.

Hamas has stated that it would not impose Islamic law because the people won't have it.

No it doesn't.

No it doesn't.

No it doesn't.

I applaud your great show of following the Koran. You are allowed to deny something nasty exists in the Koran, as Islam allows you to lie to and manipulate non-believers.:eusa_whistle:

And you should stop getting your information from the Neo Nazi's, Young Turks and the Islamic Republic of Great Britain. Plus call me Islamophobic and I will totally shove the Armenian Genocide at your face because my mothers side is Arab Christian ('Palestinian') and Armenian descended. :lol:

Last edited:

No it doesn't.

No it doesn't.

No it doesn't.

I applaud your great show of following the Koran. You are allowed to deny something nasty exists in the Koran, as Islam allows you to lie to and manipulate non-believers.:eusa_whistle:

And you should stop getting your information from the Neo Nazi's, Young Turks and the Islamic Republic of Great Britain. Plus call me Islamophobic and I will totally shove the Armenian Genocide at your face because my mothers side is Arab Christian ('Palestinian') and Armenian descended. :lol:

Turkey never took responsibility for her Armenian Genocide, and reportedly killed 120 Kurds on the very same day she hypocritically sent out her flotilla. What a joke! BTW, have you visited the Armenian Quarter of Jerusalem?

No it doesn't.

No it doesn't.

No it doesn't.

Turkey never took responsibility for her Armenian Genocide, and reportedly killed 120 Kurds on the very same day she hypocritically sent out her flotilla. What a joke! BTW, have you visited the Armenian Quarter of Jerusalem?
No but its the last of the ancient places of worship apart from Russia, Armenia or Greece where orthodox Christians can practice their faith, as Turkey persecutes the patriarch in Istanbul and there are very few churches in Turkey because Turk's kill Christians (especially Turks who become Christians, I don't like Atatürk, but even his fake secularism is better than the radical Islamic Turkey coming into existence now. :frown:

Last edited:

You are invited to post actual quotes from the Qur'an that you think support your claims.

What are you babbling about? Palestinians had nothing to do with any Armenian Genocide, nor have I posted any "Neo-Nazi" material. Try to focus on my actual posts.

I am from Jenin, so if your mother is Palestinian, it is quite possible that I may know (or know of) her family. Where is she from?

You are invited to post actual quotes from the Qur'an that you think support your claims.

What are you babbling about? Palestinians had nothing to do with any Armenian Genocide, nor have I posted any "Neo-Nazi" material. Try to focus on my actual posts.

I am from Jenin, so if your mother is Palestinian, it is quite possible that I may know (or know of) her family. Where is she from?
Urgh, just forget it. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back