Matzo No Treat for Jews, But Israel's Arabs Love It

I love Matzah. Put some horseradish and Horoza (sp?, the apple stuff) and I could eat it all day. I even like if with butter on it.

Anyone who has been to Israel, as I have will see that, Israeli Arabs and Jews actually get along pretty well with each other.

See douche bags like PF Titmore and Shogun have never been their so its amazing that they pass themselves off as experts. I can't imagine either has much life experience having never left their parent's basement!

Is this true, Tinmore, that you have never been to Israel? How can you be an expert on this land, if you have never even been there? Since you have dedicated your life to bashing Israel, you should at least visit there! Shogun too.

Everybody who wishes to criticize Islam, then, must first log 100 hours of observation in their local mosque.

I love Matzah. Put some horseradish and Horoza (sp?, the apple stuff) and I could eat it all day. I even like if with butter on it.

Anyone who has been to Israel, as I have will see that, Israeli Arabs and Jews actually get along pretty well with each other.

See douche bags like PF Titmore and Shogun have never been their so its amazing that they pass themselves off as experts. I can't imagine either has much life experience having never left their parent's basement!

Is this true, Tinmore, that you have never been to Israel? How can you be an expert on this land, if you have never even been there? Since you have dedicated your life to bashing Israel, you should at least visit there! Shogun too.

Everybody who wishes to criticize Islam, then, must first log 100 hours of observation in their local mosque.
I need a tent, binoculars, and a tank.

I need a tent, binoculars, and a tank.
We're facing shortages. You'll have to settle for a brain.

Who was that mosqued man, anyway?

Partner, that there was no terrorist, that there's the Logged Observer.

Ho Ho Allah... away!

How can you be an expert on this land, if you have never even been there? Since you have dedicated your life to bashing Israel, you should at least visit there! Shogun too.

:clap2:

And everyone who wants to criticize Palestinians must first visit the West Bank and Gaza - not as a soldier or a settler, not the illegal Israeli settlements or the roads that only Israelis or foreigners are permitted on, but inside the Palestinian areas. Go to Jenin, Nablus, Tulkarm, Rafah, Khan Younis, Ramallah, Hebron, Bethlehem, East Jerusalem...go to the villages...go to the camps... See what the Israeli occupation really is.

And everyone who wants to criticize Palestinians must first visit the West Bank and Gaza - not as a soldier or a settler, not the illegal Israeli settlements or the roads that only Israelis or foreigners are permitted on, but inside the Palestinian areas. Go to Jenin, Nablus, Tulkarm, Rafah, Khan Younis, Ramallah, Hebron, Bethlehem, East Jerusalem...go to the villages...go to the camps... See what the Israeli occupation really is.
I believe we already have.

Twinkle, twinkle little star, what a lovely suicide bomber you are. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8]YouTube - Children of Hamas[/ame]

We're facing shortages. You'll have to settle for a brain.
I gained that when I threw away religion.:eusa_shhh:

Atheists do love giving themselves pats on the back for that, don't they?
Better than a bullet in the back, which is what fellow Muslims do to each other when they aren't killing Jews or Christians. I prefer the atheist version, less violent and more sensible.

Twinkle, twinkle little star, what a lovely suicide bomber you are. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8]YouTube - Children of Hamas[/ame]

This was posted by the TruthAboutConflict's Channel.

It has three subscribers.
YouTube - idfnadesk's Channel
YouTube - MEMRITVVideos's Channel
YouTube - IsraelMFA's Channel

IOW, it is an Israeli propaganda site.

Everything is propaganda to you, but I should remind you that your global Zionist conspiracy is the biggest propaganda scam developed since Al Gore used global warming to make him rich, or perhaps ever. :rolleyes:

YouTube - Children of Hamas

Everything is propaganda to you, but I should remind you that your global Zionist conspiracy is the biggest propaganda scam developed since Al Gore used global warming to make him rich, or perhaps ever. :rolleyes:

One of the videos from the MFA site.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwnAk1pTCew]YouTube - Life and Death in Southern Israel[/ame]

They neglected to say that before the 1948 war Israeli troops attacked the Palestinian farm community of Najd driving out the people at gunpoint.

In 1951 Israel built the settlement of Sderot on its remains.

One of the videos from the MFA site.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwnAk1pTCew]YouTube - Life and Death in Southern Israel[/ame]

They neglected to say that before the 1948 war Israeli troops attacked the Palestinian farm community of Najd driving out the people at gunpoint.

In 1951 Israel built the settlement of Sderot on its remains.
More 'propaganda' for you then: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4r7ZjG9Nc]YouTube - A PALESTINIAN MYTH[/ame]

I found some in my nearby store.

I am munching it while I read this drivel.

It's pretty good stuff. i much prefer it to saltines. I don't like salty food.

Who is "we"? Do you have multiple personalities?

Please tell me which Palestinian areas you have lived in, or even visited.

Your music video is blatant propaganda. Intelligent people will notice that it is completely devoid of any context - no dates or location or even sources are given. Many of the people are masked and there is no way to determine who they actually are or even where they are. (BTW some of the images presented in the video are viewed with extremely skepticism by reputable journalists who have delved into the fascinating circumstances of their "discovery.")

I can post just as many videos and photos of settlers and their children parading around with guns, making threatening and/or derogatory statements about Palestinians, etc. I can also post photos and videos and reports of Jewish terrorists and Jewish criminals.

I can post even more videos and photos showing Palestinian children who have been the victims of Israeli aggression. I can post plenty of videos and photos of Palestinian children doing normal kid stuff.

Do any of these narrow, limited representations - taken by themselves without regard for the infinite variety found within every human society on Earth, not to mention the unique circumstances of the current situation in Israel or Palestine - characterize the Israeli people (or the Jewish people, or the Palestinian people, or the Arab people) as a whole?

Of course not.

Anyone but a fanatic can see that your attempt to demonize and reduce the Palestinian people in their entirety - millions and millions of people - as collectively "teaching their children to be suicide bombers" is utterly bigoted garbage propaganda.

But par for the course for Zio-bots.

YouTube - Children of Hamas

Your music video is blatant propaganda. Intelligent people will notice that it is completely devoid of any context - no dates or location or even sources are given. Many of the people are masked and there is no way to determine who they actually are or even where they are. (BTW some of the images presented in the video are viewed with extremely skepticism by reputable journalists who have delved into the fascinating circumstances of their "discovery.")

I can post just as many videos and photos of settlers and their children parading around with guns, making threatening and/or derogatory statements about Palestinians, etc. I can also post photos and videos and reports of Jewish terrorists and Jewish criminals.

I can post even more videos and photos showing Palestinian children who have been the victims of Israeli aggression. I can post plenty of videos and photos of Palestinian children doing normal kid stuff.

Do any of these narrow, limited representations - taken by themselves without regard for the infinite variety found within every human society on Earth, not to mention the unique circumstances of the current situation in Israel or Palestine - characterize the Israeli people (or the Jewish people, or the Palestinian people, or the Arab people) as a whole?

Of course not.

Anyone but a fanatic can see that your attempt to demonize and reduce the Palestinian people in their entirety - millions and millions of people - as collectively "teaching their children to be suicide bombers" is utterly bigoted garbage propaganda.

Right so this is your argument?

1. Anyone is intelligent who agrees with you, thus anyone who isn't is stupid. :eek:

2. It's okay to demonise the Israeli people and call for the destruction of Israel and the extermination of the Jewish people, claim they commit war crimes and murder children for fun, but so horribly wrong to point out reality. Meaning what Muslims really do. I am so sorry for offending* your sensitive politically correct mind.

*Offending people is a human right.

3. I can pick hundreds of video's off you tube showing Hamas tv teaching and showing this shit, and you will still call it 'Israeli propaganda'. :cuckoo:

4. Most Muslims are Muslims, they believe in the Koran.
- The Koran says Jews are evil and should be exterminated from the Earth.
- The Koran says Christians are misguided and need to be made Muslims.
- The Koran says non-Muslims are inferior like goats and pigs.

Now do I need to say any more about your theocratic, xenophobic text? Yes/No

5. Only a minority of Muslims are secular, who are usually oppressed and killed by their Muslim neighbors, and often are forced to leave the country because of fear and persecution.

Of course not.

1. Anyone is intelligent who agrees with you, thus anyone who isn't is stupid. :eek:

2. It's okay to demonise the Israeli people and call for the destruction of Israel and the extermination of the Jewish people, claim they commit war crimes and murder children for fun, but so horribly wrong to point out reality. Meaning what Muslims really do. I am so sorry for offending* your sensitive politically correct mind.

3. I can pick hundreds of video's off you tube showing Hamas tv teaching and showing this shit, and you will still call it 'Israeli propaganda'. :cuckoo:

5. Only a minority of Muslims are secular, who are usually oppressed and killed by their Muslim neighbors, and often are forced to leave the country because of fear and persecution.

Birzeit University : Palestine

Birzeit University : Palestine
Actually that is the average University in the middle east, just outside the class room they go off to prayer where they learn the Jews are evil and the evils of the west, and how to kill Jews and Americans (especially in 'Palestine'). Then they go home, all in all a fun day of plotting mass murder.

Actually that is the average University in the middle east, just outside the class room they go off to prayer where they learn the Jews are evil and the evils of the west, and how to kill Jews and Americans (especially in 'Palestine'). Then they go home, all in all a fun day of plotting mass murder.

The first thing she says is that Palestine has been occupied for 61 years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q9_Y2-a1w8]YouTube - Birzeit University-Elections[/ame]

The Palestinians have a right to do something about that.

The first thing she says is that Palestine has been occupied for 61 years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q9_Y2-a1w8]YouTube - Birzeit University-Elections[/ame]

The Palestinians have a right to do something about that.
'Palestine' is a British and Ottoman invention, nothing more and only existed as fake promises on paper. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back