MattsKramer

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
Hi. I'm an ever-changing and growing, politically independent, easy-going, open-minded agnostic. Yet, I can also be quite a gadfly against those who engage in illogical and fallacious debate. I'm analytically minded (nit-picky) and skeptical - critical - of practically everything. Politically, I'm a moderate with strong positions on a few issues. I'm sympathetic to the Libertarian philosophy but realize that there are things that we should simply not allow. I believe in a very small, government-run, safety-net. The point is not whether or not to draw the line, but where to draw the line. I'm somewhat existentialist and stoic, but not perfectly so.

With respect to right-and-wrong, I generally believe in situational ethics and contend that practically everything is relative. There are shades of gray and very few, if any, absolutes.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm an ever-changing and growing, politically independent, easy-going, open-minded agnostic. Yet, I can also be quite a gadfly against those who engage in illogical and fallacious debate. I'm analytically minded (nit-picky) and skeptical - critical - of practically everything. Politically, I'm a moderate with strong positions on a few issues. I'm sympathetic to the Libertarian philosophy but realize that there are things that we should simply not allow. I believe in a very small, government-run, safety-net. The point is not whether or not to draw the line, but where to draw the line. I'm somewhat existentialist and stoic, but not perfectly so.

With respect to right-and-wrong, I generally believe in situational ethics and contend that practically everything is relative. There are shades of gray and very few, if any, absolutes.

Odd, you remind me of this guy that's posted here off and on for years.:eusa_think:

nice to meet you matt! i like your sig line!! :)

Forum List

Back