MattsKramer Sure is a pretty boy

Originally posted by Moi
Ha Ha. Warning given. Try to be a little civil.

I try to give rude suggestions instead of insulting people. Though sometimes I insult.

Rude suggestions may be distasteful, but they don't imply negative things about a person's character, necessarily.

Any one else care to chime in on the "rude suggestion" versus "insult" debate?

Thoughts. Opinions. I can give any of you lessons regarding differentiating between the two, complete with tailor made examples using source material from your very own personality. 5$/hr.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

Any one else care to chime in on the "rude suggestion" versus "insult" debate?

is that anything like using 'take the stick out of your ass and you'd be less uptight' instead of saying 'hey, shit for brains, whats eating your idiotic mind?'

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
is that anything like using 'take the stick out of your ass and you'd be less uptight' instead of saying 'hey, shit for brains, whats eating your idiotic mind?'

Exactly!!!
:clap1:

Did I hear the word haircut and DK in the same sentence?

I so dont think so.

Who is the moron who gave THAT ridiculous idea?

All I have to say about that is, "Here Funboy".

Originally posted by MtnBiker
They are much more effective when they are well placed rather than over used.

Yet they get rusty and ineffective if not exercised regularly. Just depends your outlook, right Mr. Manners!:D

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Did I hear the word haircut and DK in the same sentence?

I so dont think so.

Who is the moron who gave THAT ridiculous idea?

All I have to say about that is, "Here Funboy".
I don't remember if it was someone on the board or some guy who wouldn't hire him. I just remember DK saying something like people with long hair aren't respected. I just think that's a crock!
(not what DK thinks but why anyone would assume the length of someone's hair is any indication of their intelligence or ability to perform a job. Well, any job except cue ball!)

Hey Matt welcome to the board ... By the way do you happen to like women with a little meat on them ? :D

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Yet they get rusty and ineffective if not exercised regularly. Just depends your outlook, right Mr. Manners!:D
I read that too fast the first time, haha, I thought you wrote crusty. Some how I get the impression you do not let any crusty suggestion become rusty. :D

Originally posted by MtnBiker
I read that too fast the first time, haha, I thought you wrote crusty. Some how I get the impression you do not let any crusty suggestion become rusty. :D

Wow. mtnbiker. That's a bit of a complex joke there. you're no fool!

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
Hey Matt welcome to the board ... By the way do you happen to like women with a little meat on them ? :D

Thanks for the welcome. It depends on how, and how well, the meat is placed and packaged.

Forum List

Back