Mattis says, “I love it here” About the Pentagon

Butt still stinging from Nov 2016, eh?
Refusing to face the truth that Trump is an absolute moron, or "idiot" as Mathis has called him, and needs to be controlled for the sake and security of the nation?

I doubt Mattis ever said that...Woodward is full of shit. Crazy old fool
Woodward has tapes. All you are doing is shooting the messenger when you attack Woodward. Hey, I agree with you. I want Mattis to stay. Our nation needs him exactly where he is.

I could not care less about your Trump disorder. You fuckwits need to relax and chill.
I agree with you about Mattis and I get attacked ! Who is the one that needs to relax?

You used it to rant on Trump...ssdd every day on here from you clowns.

Sick of your goddamn whines and bawls

It's not Tesla

Indeed. They don't receive tremendous amounts of taxpayers dollars. Also, I think they can at least preform an audit on itself.

Uhm yes Tesla does...

Elon Musk's growing empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies

Thanks, I didn't realize it was that much. I hope the oversight of that money is a dash tighter than it is with Pentagon.

I think every govrrnment agency needs an audit.

The CFO ACT of 1990 requires that all of them to do so; however, the Pentagon has never been able to preform one. It's been 28 years!

Agreed

59145bf9d9f40687478b50b8-1536-768.jpg

Just more ignorant rumors from the Left.

Mattis denied that he was considering leaving. "I'm thinking about doing my job each day," he said, smiling. He said he wouldn't take reports of his impending departure "seriously at all."

5b5b81ee80eb3535008b4745-1536-1024.jpg

"It's like most of these kind of things in this town. Somebody cooks up a headline. They then call to a normally chatty class of people. They find a couple of other things to put in. They add the rumor. Somebody on the other coast starts writing the same thing. Next thing you know you got a story," Mattis said.

"It'll die down, just like how many times [have] we been through this now just since I've been here?" he added. "It'll die down soon, and the people who started the rumor will be allowed to write the next rumor too. Just the way the town is. Keep a sense of humor about it."

When asked if he never thought about leaving, Mattis offered some wit as he walked away.

"Of course I don't think about leaving. I love it here. I'm thinking about retiring here, getting a nice little place down on the Potomac," he said, gesturing toward the river, which is not far from the Pentagon.

More @ 'I love it here': Mattis cracked a few jokes about rumors he could soon be out at the Pentagon
Lol, rumors of another tRumpkin's departure? Why would we put any faith in that? It's not like they've been dropping like flies or anything.

After eight years of Ears the Pentagon needs Mattis
America needs Mattis more than ever as he is keeping Donald Dumbass' more bizarre instincts at bay.

Yes, Mattis say what you need to. Just stay in Trump's good graces and flatter his fat ass. Just don't leave and leave this nation a prisoner to Trump's utter insanity.

Butt still stinging from Nov 2016, eh?
Refusing to face the truth that Trump is an absolute moron, or "idiot" as Mathis has called him, and needs to be controlled for the sake and security of the nation?

I doubt Mattis ever said that...Woodward is full of shit. Crazy old fool
Woodward has tapes. All you are doing is shooting the messenger when you attack Woodward. Hey, I agree with you. I want Mattis to stay. Our nation needs him exactly where he is.

I like the part in the book about Mattis folding clothes.

Trump didn’t do much right but he picked the right guy for DoD.

Forum List

Back