Matthews: Inject Obamacare Opponents with Sodium Pentothal Until They Admit They are

According to Ms. Tucker's math, 3 out of 2 people think the world is flat. That makes them racist.

math-jokes-find-x-here-it-is.jpg

I lasted a minute, that jackass was going on with some 'master race' crap about how Obama protestors are 'rustec and rural'...

Its little wonder MSNBC is considered a joke.

That guy insults the intelligence of everyone that watches.

Loved how he opened quoting Krugman that all Obama detractors are really racist, says a lot about both of them.

These surely aren't the people I want running this country.. that just sucks!

don't blame chris

He's had a hard on since election day
Priapism is the presence of a persistent, usually painful, erection of the penis unrelated to sexual stimulation or desire. It is a true urologic emergency that may lead to permanent erectile dysfunction and penile necrosis if left untreated. Priapism is frequently idiopathic in etiology but is associated with a number of important medical conditions and pharmacologic agents.

His dick must be really painful by now, but i hear the tingling in his leg is still pleasant.

If you watch this clip from start to finish, you will clearly understand why Fox News is number 1 in the news business. What a crop of clowns there at MSNBC...

If you watch this clip from start to finish, you will clearly understand why Fox News is number 1 in the news business. What a crop of clowns there at MSNBC...

Now I understand why even the liberals are turning to Fox for their news. I bet most the liberals here at USMB watch Fox.

Chris Matthews isn't even a real man...know what we call a guy like Chris Matthews in the hood?

I don't know either cause I moved out the hood when I stopped voting for Democrats

Forum List

Back