Matthews Admits Media Is Biased

How is Fox News biased? They have plenty of Dems/libs on to give their views, and Fox News does give both sides ofthe issue

Perhaps that is why Fox News is #1 in the ratings and CNN and MSNBC are in their dust

RSR Fox is more Conservative. More conservatives watch it for that reason. I didn't say that they were only conservative. I also never said CNN was "ONLY" liberal. You can't deny it. I never used the word biased.

Why is it that Republicans and Democrats refuse to admit things? Some morons think that the News corporations are owned by rich Republicans and do "liberal" stories to make money. Only a complete moron thinks that only Republican's are rich and run corporations. The BBC admitted to being slanted Left, and some are still denying it...What is wrong with you people?? If I tell you I hate the L.A. Lakers, your not going to convince me that I don't. It's a fact. You can fillabust the debate, but I hate them. Stop trying to perform slide of hand to convince me otherwise.

Just look to these discussion boards to see why the government fails. Congressmen are just a reflection of society, and our society refuses to see the truth due to personal bias. If somethings a fact, then it's a fact. PERIOD...

Who cares if the media is biased. It isn't hurting anything. In general people are more "liberal" when young, and turn more "conservative" as they grow older. Screw what polls show. Polls are usually wrong anyway......By the way....Did you know that when the sales of ice cream go up, the numbers of rape go up.......That's a fact....They are also unrelated. However, our government will use this type of statistic to pass legislature....Stop defending either party just because your registered that way...You can't be happy with either one completely...

You will find RH that rsr cant really debate anything ,he is a republican hack who would support Bush if he declared himself permenant dictator of the US.

RSR Fox is more Conservative. More conservatives watch it for that reason. I didn't say that they were only conservative. I also never said CNN was "ONLY" liberal. You can't deny it. I never used the word biased.

Why is it that Republicans and Democrats refuse to admit things? Some morons think that the News corporations are owned by rich Republicans and do "liberal" stories to make money. Only a complete moron thinks that only Republican's are rich and run corporations. The BBC admitted to being slanted Left, and some are still denying it...What is wrong with you people?? If I tell you I hate the L.A. Lakers, your not going to convince me that I don't. It's a fact. You can fillabust the debate, but I hate them. Stop trying to perform slide of hand to convince me otherwise.

Just look to these discussion boards to see why the government fails. Congressmen are just a reflection of society, and our society refuses to see the truth due to personal bias. If somethings a fact, then it's a fact. PERIOD...

Who cares if the media is biased. It isn't hurting anything. In general people are more "liberal" when young, and turn more "conservative" as they grow older. Screw what polls show. Polls are usually wrong anyway......By the way....Did you know that when the sales of ice cream go up, the numbers of rape go up.......That's a fact....They are also unrelated. However, our government will use this type of statistic to pass legislature....Stop defending either party just because your registered that way...You can't be happy with either one completely...

Libs once controlled the media - they have nobody to call them on the bias. Now with talk radio and the internet they do

Despite the evidence of the liberal slant, the MSM still denys their bias. I do care when the media that is to report the who, what, where, when, and why inject their personal bias - you should to with all due repsect

and you chose to run away. what a surprise!

Chris Matthews Blurts: Send Scooter to Iraq!
Posted by Geoffrey Dickens on June 21, 2007 - 18:12.
Chris Matthews actually came out for a pardon for Lewis "Scooter" Libby, but he had a catch, "Send him to Iraq." On tonight’s Hardball the MSNBC host, during a discussion about whether Bush should pardon Libby, threw out the following wacky proposal on the June 21 edition of his show:

Chris Matthews proposed to former Cheney aide Ron Christie and former Assistant Attorney General Robert Raben: "I got an idea, I got a solution. Pardon him but send him to Iraq in uniform and put him on the front. Send him to the front. He supported the war, send him to fight it! Hey look a lot of guys have to go fight that war, didn't do anything wrong....In the old days the judges would take a working class kid who got into a scrape with the law and say, 'Junior want to go jail or do you want to go join the Army?' They should say the same thing to Scooter Libby. 'Want to join the Army?'"

http://newsbusters.org/node/13649

In Debate, Matthews Cheers Obama for Sounding Like RFK, ‘The Sixties At Its Absolute Best’
Posted by Michael Lanza on June 21, 2007 - 14:08.

Tuesday mornings’s Democratic presidential candidates forum, aired live on MSNBC and moderated by Chris Matthews, had a few, to put it mildly, strange moments. Billed as a forum, the event was little more than a union-sponsored soapbox for the three leading Democratic candidates, Senators Clinton and Obama, and former Senator Edwards.

The left-leaning American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees, or AFSCME, which organized the soapbox, was quick to cheer for the most mundane of liberal catch phrases while descending into boos and hisses at the very mention of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani.

On national issues Matthews stuck mostly to broad questions, allowing the candidates to recite oft-used lines from their respective stump speeches. Though he was rarely challenging in his questions, Matthews was restrained in his praise until the last segment of the event. After Barack Obama called for the redistribution of wealth and a rollback of the Bush tax cuts, the "Hardball" host couldn’t help but gush at the Senator’s charisma and substance: "So much of what you say just grabs people like me. Because it sounds like Bobby Kennedy. It sounds like the Sixties at its absolute best."

http://newsbusters.org/node/13641

and you think that mindlessly posting off topic newsbusters editorials is somehow not running away. you really are deluded.:rofl:

nowhere does he say that the bias that built america was liberal...that is your spin.

over and over and over again....same bullshit, different day

Most libs think Amercia was built on liberalism and Chris see the liberal media bias as one of the building blocks

your own link does not support such an assertion. ho hum

Only to libs like you

I am posting Chirs's rants not only to show his bias, but because the show on Fox News kills him in the ratings - so nobody sees the rants

Only to libs like you

I am posting Chirs's rants not only to show his bias, but because the show on Fox News kills him in the ratings - so nobody sees the rants

no one is doubting that Chris is a liberal. I point out that your initial conclusion that is contained in the title of this thread is not supported by the link you provided.

no one is doubting that Chris is a liberal. I point out that your initial conclusion that is contained in the title of this thread is not supported by the link you provided.

Lets see, a huge lib says the country was built on a media bias

Which bias is he talking about?

Only a lib who denys the liberal media bias would say it is not a liberal bias

Lets see, a huge lib says the country was built on a media bias

Only a lib who denys the liberal media bias would say it is not a liberal bias

If Hannity said that the country was built on a media bias, would he be talking about a conservative bias?

Lets see, a huge conservative says the country was built on a media bias

Forum List

Back