Matthews Admits Media Is Biased

Come on MM, you're being unfair. RSR can't even reply Yes or No to simple questions we ask. How can you expect him to defend a point that is not mentioned in a newsbusters article?

Only MM would not see the bias Chris loves, is the liberal bias he is a proud member of

It is a liberal bias he loves MM

How dense are you? Do you always ignore the facts?

Of course you do - you are a liberal!

whether Matthews is, himself, a liberal, has nothing to do with his comments about there always being a bias to the american press. those comments, in the link you provided, do not mention or even suggest a liberal bias.

learn to read.

whether Matthews is, himself, a liberal, has nothing to do with his comments about there always being a bias to the american press. those comments, in the link you provided, do not mention or even suggest a liberal bias.

learn to read.

So you are saying the MSM does not have a liberal slant?

So you are saying the MSM does not have a liberal slant?

If you have a hard time understanding what I am saying, then you should learn to read better.

I am saying that YOUR assertion that Matthews admits to a liberal media bias is unsupported from the very link you used to make your assertion.

do you really NOT understand that?

If you have a hard time understanding what I am saying, then you should learn to read better.

I am saying that YOUR assertion that Matthews admits to a liberal media bias is unsupported from the very link you used to make your assertion.

do you really NOT understand that?

To libs like you, the view of Chris Matthews is what is you would call fair and balanced

No bias at all

Chris Matthews's personal bias is not the subject of your link. I thought you KNEW that!

learn to read....really.:lol:

Matthews: Rudy 'A Little Bit of a Fascist?'
Posted by Mark Finkelstein on February 5, 2007 - 18:46.
There's nothing like the day an Italian-American Republican moves toward announcing his presidential candidacy for musing as to whether he might have a whiff of fascism about him. As reported here, Rudy Giuliani inched closer to running for president today by filing a so-called "statement of candidacy" with the Federal Election Commission, indicating that he would seek the presidency as a Republican should he decide to go forward.

Chris Matthews had Rudy supporter and former congresswoman Susan Molinari as a guest on this afternoon's Hardball. In the course of discussing the way in which Rudy managed to clean up NYC, Matthews and Molinari had the following exchange:

Matthews: "He got the pee smell out of the phone booths in New York. Even phone booths that aren't booths, they're just a place to make a phone call, had that smell about them before. I think I've been to New York enough times -- he did clean up that atmosphere in New York."

Molinari: "You bet he did. He stopped making excuses for people. . . "

Matthews, interrupting: "Was he a little bit of a Fascist?"

http://newsbusters.org/node/10630

You keep ingoring the truth - BIG FACT

your link, not mine. why do you continue to assert that your own link says things that it clearly does NOT say?

that is my only question. I have no trouble with your assertion that Matthews is a liberal. I only point out that your own link does NOT show where he says anything about the American media being biased in a liberal direction. If you think I am wrong, please quote that section of YOUR LINK that would show otherwise.

or run away.

your choice:rofl:

your link, not mine. why do you continue to assert that your own link says things that it clearly does NOT say?

that is my only question. I have no trouble with your assertion that Matthews is a liberal. I only point out that your own link does NOT show where he says anything about the American media being biased in a liberal direction. If you think I am wrong, please quote that section of YOUR LINK that would show otherwise.

or run away.

Yea, like Chris thinks a conservative bias built an America he likes

Chris Matthews Champions Michael Moore's 'Sicko' [Full Trancript]
Posted by Geoffrey Dickens on June 20, 2007 - 18:36.
Chris Matthews couldn’t contain his giddiness, first noted here, when he praised Michael Moore’s Sicko movie on tonight’s Hardball. After he sent his correspondent, MSNBC’s David Shuster, to chase down Moore on Capitol Hill and get an exclusive rant from Moore against the "rackets" that are American health care companies Matthews yelped: "You know I gotta agree with him on this stuff. I gotta agree with him. He's got a case and health care in this country is not working."

http://newsbusters.org/node/13621

or run away.

and you chose to run away. what a surprise!

If you think I am wrong, please quote that section of YOUR LINK that would show otherwise.

Forum List

Back