Matthew Perry dies

Wonky Pundit

USMB's Silent Snowden
Apr 30, 2011
Quisitive
An important legacy, here.

The state of South Carolina has lost a leading light of its Civil Rights transformation, as U.S. District Judge Matthew J. Perry died this past weekend. Perry, who spurred social and educational integration, would have celebrated his 90th birthday this week.

"As the leading civil rights lawyer in South Carolina, he helped transform our society and made South Carolina a better place to live for all the people," says University of South Carolina law professor W. Lewis Burke, who has written a book about Perry.

Source

i did not like that chandler character.

his name sounded like some euro-weenie, or a commie. maybe that was redundant.

rip chandler

huauhuahuhua

rip chandler

huauhuahuhua

That's who I thought he meant too. I watch wayyy too much tv.

rip chandler

huauhuahuhua

yeah, it was a mean trap.

wonky pundit should have included the J. in the title.

so, how about that raquel & jewish nerd romance, man that was awful, are they dead?

rip chandler

huauhuahuhua

yeah, it was a mean trap.

wonky pundit should have included the J. in the title.

so, how about that raquel & jewish nerd romance, man that was awful, are they dead?

She's still single and hangs out with Chelsea Handler.

He might be dead.

cheap headline, no exclaimation point, further proof of this board's integrity... blahhh

Last edited:
cheap headline, no exclaimation point,

fake avatar, man.

ysoserious.gif

It's kind of a sad commentary that so many would think of the actor before a civil rights figure.

But regardless....

Gotcha! :razz:

The state of South Carolina has lost a leading light of its Civil Rights transformation, as U.S. District Judge Matthew J. Perry died this past weekend. Perry, who spurred social and educational integration, would have celebrated his 90th birthday this week.

"As the leading civil rights lawyer in South Carolina, he helped transform our society and made South Carolina a better place to live for all the people," says University of South Carolina law professor W. Lewis Burke, who has written a book about Perry.
Source

Sorry to hear an American jurist who advanced civil rights passed, Wonky. May Judge Perry rest in peace.

Source

An important legacy ? I just read his bio - he was boring as shit and doesn't appear to have done much more in a gazzilion years on the bench except suck oxygen.

Another idiotic post by the village idiot.

Source

An important legacy ? I just read his bio - he was boring as shit and doesn't appear to have done much more in a gazzilion years on the bench except suck oxygen.

Another idiotic post by the village idiot.

yeah, i don't know how he managed to get this one hot chick with the dark hair.

Forum List

Back