Matthew 24 34

What your dumbass dont understand is that that is my point.
Good fucking gawd almighty
Your point is that your point is illogical?

He can’t fulfill end of time prophecy because it’s not end of time. When it is end of time, he will.

Now do you understand?
What you don't understand is "end-time" prophecy. You're in league with the OP.

First, the Bible does not prophesy the end of time.

Second, the end of the age that it prophesies is not the end of the Christian Age. Jesus did not sacrifice himself at the end of the Christian Age.
It seems you are making an argument of semantics to me.
No. You show that you do not understand biblical prophecy.

You're not alone, of course. The OP doesn't, either, and so this thread is a discussion of why the sky is purple when it is actually blue.
I know. We should ignore the bible and focus on the right translation.
My bad.
What you should do is read the Bible with the correct mindset and not that of a man looking for his lost car keys.

It's pretty obvious to me that you are approaching almost anything you believe about Christianity from a misinformed position of what you think the Bible says, rather than the position of a force that connects us all and is capable of creating existence. Garbage in equals garbage out and you start from the worst possible position rather than the proposition that consciousness created the material world.

Last edited:
As soon as a child has it's genetic code, it's an individual human. that's real science, not the gibbering genocidal fetishists pagan fantasy.

The 40/80-day view is based on the writings of Aristotle, who said a child becomes human at “formation,” the point at which it first “has a human form”–that is, when it looks human. He said this was 40 days for boys and 80 days for girls. Probably this distinction was based on the point at which genitals could be observed on miscarried children. Keep in mind that fetal embryology was then a restricted science; all observations could be made only by the naked eye, the microscope being in the distant future.

Modern science verifies that the unborn have a human genetic code from conception, and this is when their humanity begins.

What did St. Thomas Aquinas believe about “ensoulment?”

The dumbassery claiming it's okay to murder a baby up to six weeks -12 weeks in fact comes from pagan beliefs, not science.
An individual human that cant consume nutrition or breath? Lol
Ummmm... but it does consume nutrition and it uses oxygen too.

Just how uninformed are you, TN?

So?? It is now a visible event whether you like that or not.
Yes it’s visible, but it doesn’t say that it’s a spirit going in.
It doesn't have to.
You’ll consider it that anyways?
I already know how it works. The discovery that is actually a visible event is a new thing for people.
So how does it work?
Describe the video in your own words within your own mind and perhaps you'll figure it out.

That’s not what they said in the video.
It doesn't have to.
I already know how it works. The discovery that is actually a visible event is a new thing for people.
It says it happens when the egg is fertilized. Nothing to do with the spirit. Wouldn't everyone remember being in the womb?

It doesn't have to.
It says it happens when the egg is fertilized. Nothing to do with the spirit. Wouldn't everyone remember being in the womb?
Why? You don’t remember your past life that you believe you had?

It doesn't have to.
Some people remember parts, I haven't, but how would you explain a 4 year old who can play the piano expertly. It's something to think about...

It doesn't have to.
Some people remember parts, I haven't, but how would you explain a 4 year old who can play the piano expertly. It's something to think about...
There ya go you just explained to yourself the difference between some realizing and knowing beyond a doubt that there is a spiritual realm as some have experienced it. Not all but some just like some recall memories of the past in detail of times before they were born, some retain skill sets of gifts they were given or have had previously. Keep that which is good.

If all prophecy were fulfilled in the apostles' generation, as the Gospels and the New Testament canon clearly intimate, then you offer us nothing but your assumptions with this post.
Jewish prophecy is that a messiah will arise/appear/be installed before the end of times.
Not so.

The Bible prophesies not an end of time (or times, whatever that is). It prophesies a time of the end.

Christian prophecy is that Christ will come again to raise the living and the dead.
Okay, that may be part of it.

The Book of Revelations is not about the end of times. It is about the end of the Roman empire.
It's the Book of Revelation (the Revelator conveys only one revelation).

Rome didn't collapse in the apostles' generation. Jerusalem, on the other hand, did.

Stupidity always gets precisely the reality it deserves so that it can precisely "know beyond a doubt."

If all prophecy were fulfilled in the apostles' generation, as the Gospels and the New Testament canon clearly intimate, then you offer us nothing but your assumptions with this post.
Jewish prophecy is that a messiah will arise/appear/be installed before the end of times.
Not so.

The Bible prophesies not an end of time (or times, whatever that is). It prophesies a time of the end.

Christian prophecy is that Christ will come again to raise the living and the dead.
Okay, that may be part of it.

The Book of Revelations is not about the end of times. It is about the end of the Roman empire.
It's the Book of Revelation (the Revelator conveys only one revelation).

Rome didn't collapse in the apostles' generation. Jerusalem, on the other hand, did.
All I offered you were my beliefs.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.
Ephesians 6:5 NLT

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them.
1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT

I could never follow a Messiah that approves of slavery.
Slavery in ancient Roman times was the only alternative to slaughtering all your enemies after a battle. Also, slaves could save up their money to buy their freedom. Little resemblance to modern slavery.

In post #5 for Ephesians 6:5, we know that the Episcopal mafia is lapdog for the CIA and its propaganda at Alexandria, Virginia. This slave labor reinforces religion's cathecting on housing and buildings since the pre-Neolithic (Hodder, The Domestication of Europe):

12 Sept 2019 New York Times, The Seminary Flourished On Slave Labor. Now It's Planning To Pay Reparations.
(URL will function if typed in the spacebar)
nytimes.com/2019/09/12/us/virginia-seminary-reparations.html
'....Alexandria, Virginia....'

Forum List

Back