Matthew 24 34

It's not trolling when I use reality and not Christian spin
You seeing what you want to see isn’t reality.

And you absolutely are a troll.
Oh yea. You mean reading what it actually says. Yes, good point.
Dumbfuck
The dumbfuck is the one who has to read it literally to not believe in it.
Lol yea. I should listen to a strangers interpretation.
I shouldn't take prophecies literal
You are a dishonest hack.
Your entire argument is that Jesus didn’t fulfill an end times prophecy when end times haven’t occurred yet. And I’m dishonest? Your whole argument is built on dishonesty.
What your dumbass dont understand is that that is my point.
Good fucking gawd almighty

You seeing what you want to see isn’t reality.

And you absolutely are a troll.
Dumbfuck
Your entire argument is that Jesus didn’t fulfill an end times prophecy when end times haven’t occurred yet. And I’m dishonest? Your whole argument is built on dishonesty.
Your point is that your point is illogical?

He can’t fulfill end of time prophecy because it’s not end of time. When it is end of time, he will.

Now do you understand?

here is something else to consider.
The human messiah was to complete many prophecies. Jesus didnt.
Christian's claim he will come back a second time. Where is that in the prophecies? How do humans come back to life thousands of years later?
The Spirit of the Man be it a male one or a female one leaps into the womb at the moment a newborn is conceived when that is the place it is set to be. Spark of life.

Christian's claim he will come back a second time. Where is that in the prophecies? How do humans come back to life thousands of years later?
The Spirit of the Man be it a male one or a female one leaps into the womb at the moment a newborn is conceived when that is the place it is set to be. Spark of life.

That’s not what they said in the video.

So?? It is now a visible event whether you like that or not.

Yes it’s visible, but it doesn’t say that it’s a spirit going in.

It doesn't have to.

It doesn't have to.

You’ll consider it that anyways?

It doesn't have to.

I already know how it works. The discovery that is actually a visible event is a new thing for people.

Dumbfuck

He can’t fulfill end of time prophecy because it’s not end of time. When it is end of time, he will.

Now do you understand?
What you don't understand is "end-time" prophecy. You're in league with the OP.

First, the Bible does not prophesy the end of time.

Second, the end of the age that it prophesies is not the end of the Christian Age. Jesus did not sacrifice himself at the end of the Christian Age.

Now do you understand?

Second, the end of the age that it prophesies is not the end of the Christian Age. Jesus did not sacrifice himself at the end of the Christian Age.
It seems you are making an argument of semantics to me.

It doesn't have to.

At the very least, it is the spark of life.

There is nothing arbitrary or subjective about when life begins.

As soon as a child has it's genetic code, it's an individual human. that's real science, not the gibbering genocidal fetishists pagan fantasy.

The 40/80-day view is based on the writings of Aristotle, who said a child becomes human at “formation,” the point at which it first “has a human form”–that is, when it looks human. He said this was 40 days for boys and 80 days for girls. Probably this distinction was based on the point at which genitals could be observed on miscarried children. Keep in mind that fetal embryology was then a restricted science; all observations could be made only by the naked eye, the microscope being in the distant future.

Modern science verifies that the unborn have a human genetic code from conception, and this is when their humanity begins.

What did St. Thomas Aquinas believe about “ensoulment?”

The dumbassery claiming it's okay to murder a baby up to six weeks -12 weeks in fact comes from pagan beliefs, not science.

It doesn't have to.
I already know how it works. The discovery that is actually a visible event is a new thing for people.
So how does it work?

Now do you understand?

No. You show that you do not understand biblical prophecy.

You're not alone, of course. The OP doesn't, either, and so this thread is a discussion of why the sky is purple when it is actually blue.

As soon as a child has it's genetic code, it's an individual human. that's real science, not the gibbering genocidal fetishists pagan fantasy.

The 40/80-day view is based on the writings of Aristotle, who said a child becomes human at “formation,” the point at which it first “has a human form”–that is, when it looks human. He said this was 40 days for boys and 80 days for girls. Probably this distinction was based on the point at which genitals could be observed on miscarried children. Keep in mind that fetal embryology was then a restricted science; all observations could be made only by the naked eye, the microscope being in the distant future.

Modern science verifies that the unborn have a human genetic code from conception, and this is when their humanity begins.

What did St. Thomas Aquinas believe about “ensoulment?”

The dumbassery claiming it's okay to murder a baby up to six weeks -12 weeks in fact comes from pagan beliefs, not science.
An individual human that cant consume nutrition or breath? Lol

Now do you understand?

You're not alone, of course. The OP doesn't, either, and so this thread is a discussion of why the sky is purple when it is actually blue.
I know. We should ignore the bible and focus on the right translation.
My bad.

Now do you understand?

I know. We should ignore the bible and focus on the right translation.
My bad.
The right translation of what?

Now do you understand?

Jewish prophecy is that a messiah will arise/appear/be installed before the end of times.

Christian prophecy is that Christ will come again to raise the living and the dead.

The Book of Revelations is not about the end of times. It is about the end of the Roman empire.

Forum List

Back