Matthew 12:40

HaShev,
re: "What part of thr event didn't happen do you not understand?"

I'm not aware of any part of the event that didn't happen.

re: "...your own words: 'provide examples that show the event happened in history'."

You have to be thinking of someone else because I never wrote that.

This topic is concerned with 1 issue and only 1 issue.

1. The Messiah said that He would spend 3 nights in the "heart of the earth".

2. There are some who believe that the crucifixion took place on the 6th day of the week with a resurrection on the 1st day of the week.

3. Of those, there are some who believe that the "heart of the tomb" is referring to the tomb.

4, Of those, there are some who try to explain the resulting lack of a 3rd night by saying that the Messiah was using common idiomatic/figure of speech/colloquial language of the the time.

5. If it was common , there would have to be multiple examples of such usage in order to legitimately assert that it was common to forecast a daytime or a night time as being involved with an event when no part of the daytime or no part of the night time could occur.

6. I am simply asking to see some of those examples.
Brah, It's all made up bullshit. Even you should be able to see that.

Mudda,
re: "Brah, It's all made up bullshit. Even you should be able to see that."

That's an issue for a different topic.

re: "I'm agnostic, I see no real proof either way for or against the possibility of a god..."

And if you don't believe - aren't convinced of the existence of god/s - you are also atheist.

Mudda,
re: "Brah, It's all made up bullshit. Even you should be able to see that."

That's an issue for a different topic.

re: "I'm agnostic, I see no real proof either way for or against the possibility of a god..."

And if you don't believe - aren't convinced of the existence of god/s - you are also atheist.
No, atheists say that there is no god. I say that no god has yet been properly proven. Things do exist before we've proven them, like gravity.

Mudda,
re: "No, atheists say that there is no god."

Some do. They are referred to as strong atheists. Others, probably the majority, simply say they are without a belief in god/s, i.e., without theism.

hobelim,

re: "uh, no."

Uh, yes. As I said to HaShev, I don't see where your comments provide examples that show that it was common to forecast a daytime or a night time being involved with an event when no part of the daytime or no part of the night time could have occurred.

So what.

What I showed you was that the term, heart of the earth, and however long Jesus was in it, has nothing whatever to do with day or night except as a reference to those who sleep in the dust of the earth which is not about taking a nap on the planet.

Again, the ancients thought that the seat of consciousness was the human heart, the organ. We now know that thinking occurs in the brain.

It follows then that "heart of the earth" is a figurative term denoting "worldly thinking".

Jesus spent 3 days in the heart of the earth shows that Jesus spent most of his life, three decades, living in the wilderness among the wild beasts before he rose from the dead and complied with the will of God..

This is the sign of Jonah.

This is why it was considered a miracle to raise lazarus from the dead after 4 days in the tomb, forty years.

They used to believe that anyone over thirty who had not yet risen or had deliberately returned to the tomb of their birth after hearing the truth however old they were was lost, for good.

How old are you?

Last edited:
hobelim,
re: "So what."

So your comments are about different issues apart from the concern of this topic.

hobelim,

So your comments are about different issues apart from the concern of this topic.
No, the topic was questioning the duration of time expressed as three days and three nights that Jesus spent in the "heart of the earth".

I showed you what the expression 'heart of the earth' actually means which reveals what the sign of Jonah being in the belly of the beast actually is.

hobelim,
re: "No, the topic was questioning the duration of time expressed as three days and three nights that Jesus spent in the 'heart of the earth'".

This topic - as clarified in subsequent posts - is concerned with only 1 issue:

2. There are some who believe that the crucifixion took place on the 6th day of the week with a resurrection on the 1st day of the week.

3. Of those, there are some who believe that the "heart of the tomb" is referring to the tomb.

4, Of those, there are some who try to explain the resulting lack of a 3rd night by saying that the Messiah was using common idiomatic/figure of speech/colloquial language of the the time.

5. If it was common , there would have to be multiple examples of such usage in order to legitimately assert that it was common to forecast a daytime or a night time as being involved with an event when no part of the daytime or no part of the night time could occur.

6. I am simply asking to see some of those examples to show that it was common usage.
hobelim,

No, the topic was questioning the duration of time expressed as three days and three nights that Jesus spent in the "heart of the earth".

I showed you what the expression 'heart of the earth' actually means which reveals what the sign of Jonah being in the belly of the beast actually is.

HaShev,

re: "...your own words: 'provide examples that show the event happened in history'."

That was not what was requested, so I'm guessing you have no evidence, which is because it never happened as I showed evidence that the event is borrowed mythology and you smokescreen ignored it and could not refute it.

to refute your comments in your numbered order
1)Jesus was the first fallen messiah aka Lucifer, so when you call him messiah I want you to remember that, because he is not the Biblical Moshiach.
2)get it through your thick skull that your NT says he's slew (stoned)& hanged on a tree not crucified. The passover sentenced son of Mary of 100bc was hanged on a tree not crucified, the King Herod era Galilean Christ and the Jordan River Pilate AD era Christ who's aposles were martyred were the 2 Christs crucified. So puck a Christ and stick with one story please.
Sources AGAIN:
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew (stoned)and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"
3)insignificant does not need a reply
4) they used 3 days from the Baal mythology they stole from.
5)you repeat
6) and I asked you for evidence that you failed to "Deliver" (HaShev), so why would you expect something from others you are not willing to provide?

You are taking a lot of time wasted on the morning star( Lucifer).-Rev 22:16

HaShev,

That was not what was requested, so I'm guessing you have no evidence, which is because it never happened as I showed evidence that the event is borrowed mythology and you smokescreen ignored it and could not refute it.

1)Jesus was the first fallen messiah aka Lucifer, so when you call him messiah I want you to remember that, because he is not the Biblical Moshiach.
2)get it through your thick skull that your NT says he's slew (stoned)& hanged on a tree not crucified. The passover sentenced son of Mary of 100bc was hanged on a tree not crucified, the King Herod era Galilean Christ and the Jordan River Pilate AD era Christ who's aposles were martyred were the 2 Christs crucified. So puck a Christ and stick with one story please.
Sources AGAIN:
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew (stoned)and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"
5)you repeat
6) and I asked you for evidence that you failed to "Deliver" (HaShev), so why would you expect something from others you are not willing to provide?

Asking for evidence? How about some evidence for your invisible friend? Or evidence that the big things in the bible are true? Got any?

HaShev,

Sources AGAIN:
5)you repeat

Asking for evidence? How about some evidence for your invisible friend? Or evidence that the big things in the bible are true? Got any?

I already did, we progressed over the ages proving Shalem. You keep denying
evolution which is probably making people who know the difference between an Essence and a anthropromorphic deity (idol) laugh at how you can't grasp something simple and how you basically are arguing against yourself. The Bible truths I also proved, go read my past posts like on the 3 layers of prophecy, what they are and what something like Isaiah 14:12 revealed.

HaShev,

Sources AGAIN:
5)you repeat

evolution which is probably making people who know the difference between an Essence and a anthropromorphic deity (idol) laugh at how you can't grasp something simple and how you basically are arguing against yourself. The Bible truths I also proved, go read my past posts like on the 3 layers of prophecy, what they are and what something like Isaiah 14:12 revealed.
Your posts prove nothing, except that you ramble on about stuff that sounds like you make it up as you go. I never denied evolution, it's people who believe the bible who must accept that god plopped man down on earth fully formed.

HaShev,

Again, all of your comments are with regard to issues for a different topic. Perhaps you could start one.

HaShev,

Sources AGAIN:
5)you repeat

Your posts prove nothing, except that you ramble on about stuff that sounds like you make it up as you go. I never denied evolution, it's people who believe the bible who must accept that god plopped man down on earth fully formed.

All Ad Hominem responses, proof you have not learned or evolved in these forums.
I don't know who you are talking to because according to you we never evolved from Amoebas and according to you advances like computers don't exist. You are actually talking to a rock having hallucinations from a mushroom you ate.
*rolling my eyes at how your logic works*

HaShev,

Again, all of your comments are with regard to issues for a different topic. Perhaps you could start one.

But then you are saying nobody is allowed to reply or refute what you say, because it won't be what you want to hear or can refute.
Now back to the facts;
1)event did not occur, important context for someone like you spreading propaganda.
2)you have not told us which christ you
keep talking about, since you seem to use and mix them all into one new image of a man deemed perfect-Ezekiel 28 reference to the son of perdition aka Lucifer.
3)you never answered to why you spend so much time promoting the forbidden idol Lucifer.

HaShev,

Sources AGAIN:
5)you repeat

All Ad Hominem responses, proof you have not learned or evolved in these forums.
I don't know who you are talking to because according to you we never evolved from Amoebas and according to you advances like computers don't exist. You are actually talking to a rock having hallucinations from a mushroom you ate.
You go off on a tangent with every response. Try making some sense. I dare you.

Sources AGAIN:
5)you repeat

You go off on a tangent with every response. Try making some sense. I dare you.

Aww you are becoming such a *Democrat*
(Websters new slang word for=*Sore Loser)
Pssst-you are still talking to a rock while wearing animal skins, cause it's cold in your cave.
Nice stick drawings in your cave walls by the way there, unevolved man.
tmp_19935-Neanderthals_like_the_one_a-2010180286.jpg

Last edited:
My advice to you Mudda is to ignore this HaShev character with his highjacking of this topic.

My advice to you Mudda is to ignore this HaShev character with his highjacking of this topic.

You mean your thread that turned out to be a big flop is now requesting censorship of answers you can't address? Then why start a thread that violates forum policy?
83073371.0.gif

The Messiah said that 3 night times would be involved with His time in the "heart of the earth"

Incorrent, Eliyahu will return for 3 days to herald the arrival of the person who will forge ahead with rebuilding the Temple.
I just read the new Artscroll Eliyahu, HaNavi which contains the Eliyahu extracts.

Forum List

Back