Matt Whittaker, New Acting US AG

I pray that Whittaker is biased for Trump. He should be after the two years of fact less lies on Trump.
Trump deserves a person who has his back as much as Holder and Lynch did with Obama.
Not once did the liberals question the direction and deflection that those two gave Obama.
MAGA

Of course you do. You probably think it was patriotic to accept a meeting with the Russian Government to discuss the ways and means in which Russia could aid them in their bid for the Presidency, dontcha?
:auiqs.jpg: Your conspiracy theory is kinda of funny, you people keep saying it like if you say it enough it becomes fact.
You know what the difference between a fairy tale and the Russion collusion is? I fairy tale begins with, "once upon a time...." I laugh at you Blindboo.
And, yes, I really do hope that Whittaker has Trump's back For the very reason I stated earlier.

Conspiracy theory? Don Jr. already released the emails in which he was told that the information to be delivered came from 'high level sources' as part of the Russian government's efforts to support Trump.

With the woman that was ushered into Trump Tower to speak with Don Jr., Jared Kushner, and convicted felon Paul Manafort admitting that she is a Russian Operative. Her own words.

With Trump lying his ass off about the meeting for months to try to cover it up. Even personally dictating lies that the meeting was only about adoption to be released to the press. Only months later, facing overwhelming contradictory evidence, did Trump finally admit that the purpose of the meeting was to collect dirt on Hillary.

With Trump's own foreign policy advisor admitting that senior Trump campaign officials told him to meet with representatives of Putin's cabinet and the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to collect information on Hillary's emails.

Ignore as you will. But reality doesn't change just because you don't want to believe it.

I pray that Whittaker is biased for Trump. He should be after the two years of fact less lies on Trump.
Trump deserves a person who has his back as much as Holder and Lynch did with Obama.
Not once did the liberals question the direction and deflection that those two gave Obama.
MAGA

Of course you do. You probably think it was patriotic to accept a meeting with the Russian Government to discuss the ways and means in which Russia could aid them in their bid for the Presidency, dontcha?
:auiqs.jpg: Your conspiracy theory is kinda of funny, you people keep saying it like if you say it enough it becomes fact.
You know what the difference between a fairy tale and the Russion collusion is? I fairy tale begins with, "once upon a time...." I laugh at you Blindboo.
And, yes, I really do hope that Whittaker has Trump's back For the very reason I stated earlier.

Conspiracy theory? Don Jr. already released the emails in which he was told that the information to be delivered came from 'high level sources' as part of the Russian government's efforts to support Trump.

With the woman that was ushered into Trump Tower to speak with Don Jr., Jared Kushner, and convicted felon Paul Manafort admitting that she is a Russian Operative. Her own words.

With Trump lying his ass off about the meeting for months to try to cover it up. Even personally dictating lies that the meeting was only about adoption to be released to the press. Only months later, facing overwhelming contradictory evidence, did Trump finally admit that the purpose of the meeting was to collect dirt on Hillary.

With Trump's own foreign policy advisor admitting that senior Trump campaign officials told him to meet with representatives of Putin's cabinet and the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to collect information on Hillary's emails.

Ignore as you will. But reality doesn't change just because you don't want to believe it.
:rolleyes-41:Oh brother, have another glass of the kool-aid. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

They must also believe that it is Patriotic to accept a meeting with the Russians to discuss their plans to aid his campaign.
Hey genius, Trump Jr met with a Russian lawyer for 7 minutes and walked away without taking anything from her.... Hillary Clinton colluded with and PAID foreign spies - working for Obama's FBI and who was already communicating with Robert Mueller before he was appointed Special Counsel - AND Russians for their help in trying to win the Presidency, walking away with a Russian-authored piece of propaganda illegally used by Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, & FBI!

Mwuhahahahaha......STFU! :p

How do you know what happened in that meeting? Simply put an American Patriot wouldn't accept a meeting where an agent of the Russian Government offered any kind of aid. A patriot would report that contact to the FBI.

But the Trumpublican don't really care about patriotism. All they care about is winning at any cost.

Phony Patriotism is a campaign prop to them.

MAGA

:rolleyes-41:Oh brother, Have another glass of the kool-aid. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

laughing....says the poor soul that pretends that if he ignores the facts, they will magically change. You're literally using willful ignorance as your entire argument.

Alas, that's not how reality works. Back in reality, Don Jr. already released the emails where he was informed that the information he was to receive was from high level sources as part of the Russian Government's support of Donald Trump.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump

The email exchange Trump Jr. released, in chronological order

Trump lied his ass off about this meeting and tried to cover it up for months. He compelled Don Jr. to lie about it, personally dictating a false story that the meeting was only about 'adoption' to be released to the press.

But you keep your head in the sand, pretending none of it happened. Mueller won't.

MAGA

You know what the difference between a fairy tale and the Russion collusion is? A fairy tale begins with, "once upon a time...." I laugh at you Blindboo.
And, yes, I really do hope that Whittaker has Trump's back for the very reason I stated earlier.

Are you saying the meeting with the Russians, where they dangled dirt on Hillary in Jr.'s face, in Trump Tower, never happened?

We know it happened.

Do you think that was a patriotic thing to do?

'I love it': Donald Trump Jr posts emails from Russia offering material on Clinton

Whitaker is a former United States attorney from Iowa. He was appointed as the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa in 2004 by President George W. Bush, according to the Department of Justice.

The Des Moines native is a former college football player who earned his undergraduate, business and law school degrees from the University of Iowa. Whitaker also ran in Iowa for United States Senate in 2014 but lost the Republican primary to Joni Ernst, who later won the seat.

The news that Jeff Sessions had submitted his resignation and was out as US AG had not even been fully reported yet when D-Chucky Schumer wasted no time demanding that Whittaker recuse himself from overseeing the Russian Witch Hunt being run by Mueller and, until then, overseen by Rosenstein.

(Ironic - Rosenstein is both a WITNESS and the man overseeing the Trump investigation - almost impossible to come up with a bigger conflict of interest that that - yet not one single Democrat has demanded that he recuse himself.)

Democrats have wasted no time in branding Whitaker as a 'Trump Loyalist' and a 'Mueller critic' who will most probably 'shut Mueller's investigation down'.

"In August 2017, Matthew Whitaker wrote an op-ed for CNN titled “Mueller’s investigation of Trump is going too far,” in which he argued President Donald Trump was “absolutely correct” when he said the special counsel would be crossing the line if he probed the Trump family’s finances as part of the Russia investigation."

Whitaker correctly pointed out that Mueller has abused the almost limitless border / authority to investigate seemingly anything and everything about the President and his family in the name of 'Russian Collusion' in hopes of finding anything they can use to remove the President from office.

The Democrats also do NOT like Whitaker because of THIS:

"In a 2016 op-ed for USA Today, titled “I would indict Hillary Clinton: Opposing View,” Whitaker said he disagreed with then-FBI Director James Comey’s assessment that “no reasonable prosecutor” would have brought a case against the former secretary of state over her use of personal email. “I disagree. I believe myself to have been a reasonable prosecutor, and when the facts and evidence show a criminal violation has been committed, the individuals involved should not dictate whether the case is prosecuted,” Whitaker wrote."

The US IG made the same observation regarding former FBI Director Comey. In the US IG's report he blasted Comey for 'usurping the power of the Justice Department', violating the 'Separation of Power', by making the declaration that HE would not recommend Hillary be indicted for the crimes HE pointed out she had committed.

Whitaker is a much, MUCH better candidate for US AG, even if temporarily, than Sessions. He is not a blindly-partisan individual driven by an agenda / ideology as are the Conspirators who have been trying to take the President down, and that scares the hell out of Schumer and the Democrats / Conspirators.

Meet Matt Whitaker, the Acting Attorney General and Mueller Critic | Law.com

The US IG did not. He did not criticize the decision regarding Clinton. He also failed to recognize 1 important fact. The fact is that the AG Loretta Lynch said she would abide by Comey's decision. That is not normal protocol but that is what happened in this case.

Rosenstein is not a witness to anything. Only in your crazy mind is that the case.

The fact is that Whittaker expressed a opinion in the case. The AG should not pre-judge anything. His impartiality is also brought into question because he ran as a Republican. By the way, other Secretaries of State have used unsecured e-mail servers. Are you going to prosecute them all? Looking at the Trump family finances is a logical place to go. The Trump family has done a lot of business with Russian oligarchs. Putin pulls their strings. Anything that does not fit his mission has been passed to the US Attorney's office for prosecution. Manafort was prosecuted by the US Attorney appointed by Trump.

MAGA

You know what the difference between a fairy tale and the Russion collusion is? A fairy tale begins with, "once upon a time...." I laugh at you Blindboo.
And, yes, I really do hope that Whittaker has Trump's back for the very reason I stated earlier.

Are you saying the meeting with the Russians, where they dangled dirt on Hillary in Jr.'s face, in Trump Tower, never happened?

We know it happened.

'I love it': Donald Trump Jr posts emails from Russia offering material on Clinton
Whatever Jr. did must not have been anything because he seems to be squeaky clean with Mueller.
Might want to check the exact wording of the article like I did....lots of 'insinuations' from a liberal source.

MAGA

We know it happened.

Whatever Jr. did must not have been anything because he seems to be squeaky clean with Mueller.
Might want to check the exact wording of the article like I did....lots of 'insinuations' from a liberal source.

He 'seems' squeaky clean with Mueller? That's your defense for ignoring Trump's team meeting with an admitted Russian Operative to collect information on Hillary from high level sources as part of the Russian Government's efforts to support Trump?

'Seems'? Really?

This is why its so hard to have a rational conversation with a conservative. They keep trying to countering facts and evidence with their imagination.

Let the special counsel investigations into Hillary and top Dem's begin :eusa_dance: How many Dem's will go to jail for leaking? We should start a pool.

MAGA

We know it happened.

He 'seems' squeaky clean with Mueller? That's your defense for ignoring Trump's team meeting with an admitted Russian Operative to collect information on Hillary from high level sources as part of the Russian Government's efforts to support Trump?

'Seems'? Really?

This is why its so hard to have a rational conversation with a conservative. They keep trying to countering facts and evidence with their imagination.
Why don't you go back to your partisan sources and feed your butthurt, Skylar.
If Mueller had something on Jr., Jr. would have been listed on the hitlist by now.

Let the special counsel investigations into Hillary and top Dem's begin :eusa_dance: How many Dem's will go to jail for leaking? We should start a pool.

At least the Republicans are no longer trying to pretend that their investigations aren't politically motivated.

So that's progress, I suppose.

Though it is adorable for them to insist that a Republican led investigation, seated by a Republican, under a Republican administration......is an attack by the Democrats.

We know it happened.

'Seems'? Really?

Why don't you go back to your partisan sources and feed your butthurt, Skylar.
If Mueller had something on Jr., Jr. would have been listed on the hitlist by now.

How is a direct quote of Don Jr.'s actual emails a 'partisan source'?

And you don't know what Mueller has on Don Jr. As Mueller hasn't released his report yet. You're literally countering facts and evidence with your imagination. While ignoring both the facts and the evidence.

Ladies and Gentlemen.....I give you a Trump conservative.

without having a massive political bias

Hahahahaha.

Gee, all we have are all his statements to the contrary to refute your claim.

He is completely bias.
Even his acting apt should be illegal, because he hasn't been a DOJ employee for min 90 days.

Bias isn't really an issue. Holder was biased.... he worked on Obama's campaign. He was however a former judge, who'd served in the DOJ for around 20 years, including chief of civil rights enforcement.

Whittaker's a failed senate candidate (a politician) with little govt experience, and his SOLE qualification is fealty to his Don.

And that's going to be an issue. Unless AG is pretty much a terminal career move, a guy has to come out with some character intact. Holder is just fine back in his DC law practice representing banks, and he'd been chief of civil rights in the DOJ previously. Lynch has a nice pension after years at DOJ, but I think she's retired. Alberto Gonzalez had trouble finding a new gig, but he'd been a Tex AG and SC justice. Ed Meese was always more a Reagan advisor than lawyer, but he stepped in for a dead guy. Griffin Bell was a lion.

Last edited:

At least the Republicans are no longer trying to pretend that their investigations aren't politically motivated.

Though it is adorable for them to insist that a Republican led investigation, seated by a Republican, under a Republican administration......is an attack by the Democrats.

We never pretended, we hate your guts and want to destroy you, clear enough?

He may go as far as exposing Mueller for being the piece of shit he is.

Then you'll hear bed wetters all of a sudden "proud" of a military man's service.

Judas was a fuckin apostle.

With the House being taken by Democrats in their single greatest House shift since Watergate......um, how's that working out for you?

MAGA

We know it happened.

They took that meeting with expectations of a getting Russian Government dirt on Hillary.

I'm saying a Patriot would not take a meeting like that. They would report it to the FBI.

Do you believe that Trump is a patriot?

He may go as far as exposing Mueller for being the piece of shit he is.

Then you'll hear bed wetters all of a sudden "proud" of a military man's service.

Judas was a fuckin apostle.

Your analogy is deeply flawed. As Mueller isn't Judas. Nor is Trump Jesus.

And investigating crimes isn't a betrayal. Mueller is a republican enemy because he's going after criminals. And he's very good at his job.

What does this have to do with Obama?

The FACT that Barry was caught on a hot mic telling Putin puppet Medvedev to pass on to Putin that he would be more flexible after he won re-election … and 2 years alter after winning re-election:

The FACT that evidence shows President Obama learned of Russia's interference, attempts to hack US politicians, attempts to hack our energy grid, etc in 2014 and did nothing to stop it, allowed it to continue for 2 years...

The FACT that evidence shows Obama, Mueller, Hillary, and Holder hid Russian crimes associated with their attempts to acquire Uranium One until after they had handed over 20% of the US supply of uranium to the Russians...

The FACT that Obama violated our promise to the Ukraine to help defend their sovereign borders yet refuses to do anything to help them when Putin massed troops on their border and invaded / annexed Crimea.

The fact that he knew Russia was attempting to hack US politicians, knew about Hillary's illegal server, did not force her to shut it down, and thus facilitated Russia's hack of her personal server and stealing TOP SECRET data Hillary had illegally in her possession....

...and more for starters.

There's a large part of the REAL illegal collusion with Russians the Democrats are completely refusing to acknowledge.

Obama learned the hard way as Russians took advantage of him. After that he placed sanctions on Russia that Putin has been trying to get rid of.

The fact is that Obama may have made a error in judgement. However it was Trump who was working with Russian oligarchs and profiting by it.

The fact is that Uranium One is a conservative myth. It was thoroughly debunked by Shep Smith.

Trump also argued against lethal aid to Ukraine. Support for lethal aid was removed from the Republican platform.

There is no evidence of any hacking.

With the House being taken by Democrats in their single greatest House shift since Watergate......um, how's that working out for you?

Lib please, the Dem House loss in 2010 was their biggest loss in nearly 100 years. AND its still funny :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back