Matt Lauer Sex Therapist Gave Him....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...a BAG OF SEX TOYS...

:wtf:

Isn't that like giving an arsonist a box of matches...Jack the Ripper a bag of knives...a pedophile a job running a day care by himself in a basement...?

Matt Lauer did receive 'a shopping bag filled with sex toys,' claims therapist

'Former “Today” show co-host Meredith Vieira joked about the time she went into Matt Lauer’s office and found “a huge bag of sex toys” in a resurfaced video from 2016 – and now a therapist is claiming she was the one who gave him the goods.'

I tell ya what, if Meredith Vieira walked into my office no 'toys' would have been necessary.... :eusa_shifty:

I tell ya what, if Meredith Vieira walked into my office no 'toys' would have been necessary.... :eusa_shifty:
Nah....Aubrey Plaza

aubrey-plaza1.jpg

Too young. I'm not in Alabama.

She’s 34. And proof you are either gay or stooped.

Doesn't look 34, no. Maybe that's in Gadsden Mall years.

I stand by my original post!

And I Me Mine.

You thought a 34 year old was 15, but noooooooooo, no one would ever think of looking at her.

Lol

I didn't say anything about "15".

I'd go 18, maybe 20 tops. Inexperienced.

Nuttin' wrong with that age but I leave them to those that are moore into that sort of thing.

...a BAG OF SEX TOYS...

Isn't that like giving an arsonist a box of matches...Jack the Ripper a bag of knives...a pedophile a job running a day care by himself in a basement...?

'Former “Today” show co-host Meredith Vieira joked about the time she went into Matt Lauer’s office and found “a huge bag of sex toys” in a resurfaced video from 2016 – and now a therapist is claiming she was the one who gave him the goods.'

Sex toys for rapists?

Next thing you know the government will be giving guns to drug dealers in Mexico

eric-holder.jpg

Crazy.

...a BAG OF SEX TOYS...

Sex toys for rapists?

Next thing you know the government will be giving guns to drug dealers in Mexico

eric-holder.jpg

Crazy.
Yeah... Weird.

Forum List

Back