Matt Gaetz is a slimeball

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
ahead of Cohen public testimony he tweeted a witness intimidation tweet. Just proves Cohen is a threat like we all know he would be, and I for one am going to believe him, as he has nothing to loose.

How low can the GOP go!!

Matt Gaetz is a Pos and got a DUI and Daddy bailed him out, and Daddy was in charge of extreme gerrymandering , that is the only way his son could get elected.

ahead of Cohen public testimony he tweeted a witness intimidation tweet. Just proves Cohen is a threat like we all know he would be, and I for one am going to believe him, as he has nothing to loose.

How low can the GOP go!!

Matt Gaetz is a Pos and got a DUI and Daddy bailed him out, and Daddy was in charge of extreme gerrymandering , that is the only way his son could get elected.

Show me on this doll where Matt Gaetz touched you...…...

upload_2019-2-26_16-39-5.jpeg

Its a threat, and he should go in front of the ethics board, and a huge find and dismissal should be in order. Witness tampering.

If Gaetz is a "slimeball", what are folks like Bernie and Kamala, who support infanticide?

Its a threat, and he should go in front of the ethics board, and a huge find and dismissal should be in order. Witness tampering.

Unless Cohen keeps quiet, Gaetz will spill the beans? DURR.
Gee, you mean like the "Access Hollywood" tapes? And will you ignore it like you do those tapes?

Gee, you mean like......

I mean like, it's not much of a threat when you spill the beans up front, eh?

How low can the GOP go!!

View attachment 247892

That IS a troll doll & a troll posted it. You're welcome.

How low can the GOP go!!

View attachment 247892

upload_2019-2-26_17-15-5.jpeg

This is a troll doll, moron.

When Gaetz posted that Twitter tirade against Choen, Gaetz was prolly just drunk, or 'high' on speed.

In 2008, Gaetz was arrested for a DUI as he was driving back from the Swamp, a nightclub on Okaloosa Island, Florida. While he was arrested and refused to take a breathalyzer test, "he didn't have his license suspended for a year when he refused the breath test—as Florida law dictates. And he didn't have that refusal used against him in a criminal proceeding." Charges against him were dismissed despite the fact that the police reported that "Gaetz fumbled for his license and registration, his eyes were watery and bloodshot, and he swayed and staggered when he got out of the car." Gaetz has cited the dropped charges as proof that he was innocent.
Between 1999 and 2014, Gaetz received 16 speeding tickets in Florida.

How low can the GOP go!!

View attachment 247892

View attachment 247895

This is a troll doll, moron.

Nope; that's a Trump doll.

Gaetz threatened to expose Michael Cohen’s infidelities if the latter testifies against Donald Trump:

John Q. Barrett said:

Rep. @mattgaetz , do you have a good criminal defense lawyer? You should, & then talk to himher about 18 U.S.C. sec. 1512(b): "Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so... imprisoned not more than 20 years..."
John Q. Barrett on Twitter

Here's what Gaetz tweeted:
Hey @MichaelCohen212 - Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot...
Matt Gaetz on Twitter

Gaetz threatened to expose Michael Cohen’s infidelities if the latter testifies against Donald Trump:

John Q. Barrett said:

Rep. @mattgaetz , do you have a good criminal defense lawyer? You should, & then talk to himher about 18 U.S.C. sec. 1512(b): "Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so... imprisoned not more than 20 years..."
John Q. Barrett on Twitter

Here's what Gaetz tweeted:
Hey @MichaelCohen212 - Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot...
Matt Gaetz on Twitter
I see ABSOLUTELY NO threat, he did not say IF you talk, he did not say I will tell if you talk, he simply ask a question. You people sure are reaching for straws.

Forum List

Back