Matt Damon moving family to Australia because of Trump

[

Hi again to you Dr Grump! hello :huddle: hi??

I love

I love President Trump

I know you do too...

I do

And do you do too

If you don't you are disgusting in my eyes.....make up your mind do not be a coward...

then if you are a coward....oh well,,,,what can we do about that shit

anyone who "loves" the un-American piece of garbage is an immoral loser.

[

Hi again to you Dr Grump! hello :huddle: hi??

I love

I love President Trump

I know you do too...

I do

And do you do too

If you don't you are disgusting in my eyes.....make up your mind do not be a coward...

then if you are a coward....oh well,,,,what can we do about that shit

anyone who "loves" the un-American piece of garbage is an immoral loser.
Let me get this correct... A dedicated lefty is calling someone else unamerican ? Pot meet kettle

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

"Matt Damon is moving his family to Australia — in part because the liberal star’s fed up with President Trump.

Damon, 47, reportedly has purchased a property in Byron Bay, New South Wales, according to Sydney’s Sunday Telegraph. The home’s next door to a place owned by Chris Hemsworth — with whom Damon recently appeared in “Thor: Ragnarok.”

A source exclusively tells Page Six: “Matt’s telling friends and colleagues in Hollywood that he’s moving the family to Australia” because the activist actor disagrees with Trump’s policies.
Lol I doubt this is purely about “Trump’s policies.” Damon any other sane American knows Trump himself is the real problem. The leader of the free world is a whiny, stupid, insecure child stuck in the body of a 71 year old man.
Damian is a shit stain...
It doesn’t matter who Damon is. Hes still right about Trump being a pathetic sack of garbage.
Na, Matt Damon’s one of those child molesting Hollywood types
Right and Trump isn’t even though he invades the locker rooms of teenage girls.
Total lie. Was already debunked.

If your going to try to make a point you shouldn't have to fabricate stories to do it.

"Matt Damon is moving his family to Australia — in part because the liberal star’s fed up with President Trump.

Damon, 47, reportedly has purchased a property in Byron Bay, New South Wales, according to Sydney’s Sunday Telegraph. The home’s next door to a place owned by Chris Hemsworth — with whom Damon recently appeared in “Thor: Ragnarok.”

A source exclusively tells Page Six: “Matt’s telling friends and colleagues in Hollywood that he’s moving the family to Australia” because the activist actor disagrees with Trump’s policies.
The Beverly Hills of Oz. maybe this will be the start of a mass migration of Hollywood elite. I feel sorry for Australia.
Notice how Libs never want to move to Mexico. I wonder why?

Forum List

Back