Matrix: Revolutions

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I'm not sure whether I liked this or not yet.

There was far more action than Reloaded, and it was all well done, the CGI is astounding.

I realized that I don't care at all about any of the main characters. The only character I liked at all was Agent Smith, and I couldn't exactly root for him to win.

Whoever wrote the dialogue for these movies needs to be shot. Every dialogue scene plays out in exactly the same fashion, I'll give an example once more people have seen it, I don't wanna give anything away. Also, in one of the most dramatic scenes in the movie, the dialogue was so ridiculous that literally half or more of the audience was laughing out loud.

I'm not really sure I know what exactly happened in the last twenty minutes or so.

Somebody, please see this movie soon, I need to discuss it!!!!

I haven't even seen the second one yet!

I did see the original last night again, we can dicuss that. ;)

i've seen all of them. lets talk. for me to start it, it was all a game. that's the conclusion i've come up with.

Originally posted by Jackass
Something happen to this thread?

Not that I'm aware of. But if you're referring to Dan's spoiler, thats in another thread in the chat section.

Hello.

This is my first post on these boards.

My take on Revolutions. Sucked.
I loved the original, Reloaded was ridiculous, and Revolutions was more of the same. I really thought the first one made sense and was a really cool concept. This one again threw too much philisophical crap that no one understood, not for lack of trying. The action scenes were pretty good IMO, but when I go to a movie I want to identify with the character and actually believe that it could happen.

Listening to the Oracle drone on in riddles made me want to strangle her. Neo was more like Superman than a human. Smith was fine, but I still don't understand why he was more of a threat to the machines than was Neo.

I think the Wachowski brothers believed all the hype about themselves after the first one and tried to ram their philisophy down our throats. Oh well.

Greedo

Forum List

Back