Mathematician destroy Evolution in 5 Min

Evolutionists have volumes and volumes of loosely related facts. They have not demonstrated evolution. They have demonstrated selective breeding. But they have not bred, say two dogs and made a different species (even with a 'blended' chromosome). The scientist was right: if a theory is to be 'proven', you must be able to 'predict' and 'replicate' it. "Evolutionists" have never been able to do that.
You cannot have a conversation with them; it is their 'faith'. They believe it, and no amount of 'reasoning' will make them look at it any other way.
Creationists believe (their faith) that there is a supreme being, that designed the world we live in and most of the life forms (go to Enoch for the dinosaurs and mythological animals).
Neither one can 'absolutely' prove their 'theory'. One belief brings peace of mind. The other leaves you hollow and wanting. In this country (up to this point), you can choose your belief for yourself. There is only one set of 'believers' that want to silence the others' views. Can you guess which?

Evolutionists have volumes and volumes of loosely related facts. They have not demonstrated evolution. They have demonstrated selective breeding. But they have not bred, say two dogs and made a different species (even with a 'blended' chromosome). The scientist was right: if a theory is to be 'proven', you must be able to 'predict' and 'replicate' it. "Evolutionists" have never been able to do that.
You cannot have a conversation with them; it is their 'faith'. They believe it, and no amount of 'reasoning' will make them look at it any other way.
Creationists believe (their faith) that there is a supreme being, that designed the world we live in and most of the life forms (go to Enoch for the dinosaurs and mythological animals).
Neither one can 'absolutely' prove their 'theory'. One belief brings peace of mind. The other leaves you hollow and wanting. In this country (up to this point), you can choose your belief for yourself. There is only one set of 'believers' that want to silence the others' views. Can you guess which?

firstly, there's not two diametrically opposed sides between faith in religion and faith in the merits of science. just some fringes of each enclave insist that one trumps the other, and that a 'choice', as you put it, is required.

next up to bat, by virtue of the theory itself, it is not one which can be demonstrated within the confines of a few (thousand) years. predictability and replication are characteristics of proven hypotheses, and such hypotheses are components of evidence to support theory. plenty such hypotheses exist in support of evolution. if you're going to talk out your ass you ought to know your shit.

im not going into that wanting piece of hollow mind shit. you could take that up with your pastor.

Last edited:
Anybody that doesn't believe in evolution should spend a few years living in a tropical rainforest - everything mates with everything and you get the weirdest creatures you can imagine.

I know I left a half bug son down there...Mom's gonna sting the shit outta me if I don't cough up the child support!

The real difference between Micro evolution and Macro evolution is the amount of time. Some species have barely diverged, such as the lion and tiger or the horse and donkey, which is why they can barely breed. But the genetic change is so far along, the offspring are born with genetic defects. If they survive, in a few hundred thousand years, they probably won't be able to breed at all.

Here is a lecture on Species and Speciation from Yale.

Lecture 14: Species and Speciation | CosmoLearning Biology

We all know we are descendants of Adam and Eve. We are children of incest it seems....oh and the universe was created in 6 days.

The question depends on whether we are discussing macro or micro evolution. It also depends what we are defining as evolution in those two fields.

Where does "micro" end and "macro" begin?

That nonsense has been debunked along with "irreducible complexity".

Hey, Behe was hilarious at Dover. While up on the stand, he was asked, "Following the same criteria that makes ID a "science", would "astrology" and "alchemy" also qualify as science?"

Behe, under oath, said yes. If you can call ID "science", then using the same criteria, astrology and alchemy would also be considered "science". Now THAT'S a hoot.

I really dont think someone who doesn't know the difference between micro and macro evolution should really be lecturing anyone about evolution.

☭proletarian☭;2180867 said:
The question depends on whether we are discussing macro or micro evolution. It also depends what we are defining as evolution in those two fields.
You're an idiot.

Yeah. Heaven forbid we ask questions and actually think about things. No we should blindly believe it because you say so.

You're an idiot.

Yeah. Heaven forbid we ask questions and actually think about things. No we should blindly believe it because you say so.

And where is the "evidence" that man was "magically shimmered into being" from dirt? And woman was "formed from a man's rib"?

And don't ask any questions or you will be booted from your church.

Where does "micro" end and "macro" begin?

That nonsense has been debunked along with "irreducible complexity".

Hey, Behe was hilarious at Dover. While up on the stand, he was asked, "Following the same criteria that makes ID a "science", would "astrology" and "alchemy" also qualify as science?"

Behe, under oath, said yes. If you can call ID "science", then using the same criteria, astrology and alchemy would also be considered "science". Now THAT'S a hoot.

I really dont think someone who doesn't know the difference between micro and macro evolution should really be lecturing anyone about evolution.

Micro evolution is small genetic changes from a species that have been isolated as two groups over a very large amount of time as they adapted to their separate environments. Lions and Tigers, horses and donkeys are the most well known large animals.

Many small changes, but not enough to keep them from being able to breed. But if enough speciation has occurred, the offspring are defective and usually sterile, along with other problems.

Macro evolution is really a misnomer. It's used to describe the vast change between species over many millions of years. However, macro evolution is really micro evolution but with a vastly extended time line. An example would be humans and chimps. The two species diverged many, many millions of years ago. The many small changes adding up to two species vastly different in appearance.

And don't be a dipshit and say, in typical Republican fashion, "See, you don't know what you're talking about" and then don't explain why. I like listening to Republican explanations. They always make me, first incredulous, then I laugh hysterically.

Lecture 14: Species and Speciation | CosmoLearning Biology

You're an idiot.

The fucking irony is incredible.

Why the fuck do we let you people keep reproducing?

☭proletarian☭;2182013 said:
YOu call other's idiot

:eusa_eh:

You sir, are an idiot.
and you focus on Darwin

:eusa_eh:

Again, sir, you are an idiot.
who made that comment 120+ years ago, all while ignoring the decades of supporting research.

Do you know how to read nested quotations?

I repeat: you are an idiot.

Come on guys. You dont need to be so mean. Maybe both of you are right.

There is NO evidence that any animal has ever mutated into existence from another totally different animal. All we have is evidence that WITHIN a species changes occur.

I agree entirely.

BUT, these changes occur over an extremely long period of time. BUNCHES and BUNCHES of generations to word it simply. .0001% change over how many years makes a 10% change? 100,000 generations? How many years is that for an animal which has a ten year life expectancy?

These people are a plague and a blight. They kept Man in caves for millions of years before people rebelled against them and we developed medicine and technology.

With religion, superstition, and celebrations of stupidity and ignorance, we were no different than a common monkey. With reason, intellect, and the courage to slaughter those who would keep mankind back so they could manipulate the People via religion, we have gone to the moon.

☭proletarian☭;2182641 said:
You're an idiot.

Irony? Yes I suppose it's ironic that you think it's idiotic to actually think about things. But unfortunately, I doubt you are going to realize ethat.

You don't let me do anything. You don't have the power to let me do anything or to stop me from doing anything. Though it does sound like you want to kill me for whatever reason you think you can justify. Can't possibly be because you think your ideas are superior. If you did you'd be able to persuade people instead of trying to eliminate them.

You're an idiot.

And where is the "evidence" that man was "magically shimmered into being" from dirt? And woman was "formed from a man's rib"?

And who said magic was involved?

I ask questions all the time. How else do you learn? I've been trying to get you to ask and search for answers for a long while. Maybe one of these days youll try it

There is NO evidence that any animal has ever mutated into existence from another totally different animal. All we have is evidence that WITHIN a species changes occur.

I agree entirely.

BUT, these changes occur over an extremely long period of time. BUNCHES and BUNCHES of generations to word it simply. .0001% change over how many years makes a 10% change? 100,000 generations? How many years is that for an animal which has a ten year life expectancy?

Then why do dolphins and whales have fingers and toes inside their flippers? From a land animal into a totally different animal that lives in the ocean.

☭proletarian☭;2182641 said:

Irony? Yes I suppose it's ironic that you think it's idiotic to actually think about things. But unfortunately, I doubt you are going to realize ethat.

You don't let me do anything. You don't have the power to let me do anything or to stop me from doing anything. Though it does sound like you want to kill me for whatever reason you think you can justify. Can't possibly be because you think your ideas are superior. If you did you'd be able to persuade people instead of trying to eliminate them.

You can't persuade a dog of much of anything. You people can't learn like human beings can and you have no desire to.

I ask questions all the time. How else do you learn? I've been trying to get you to ask and search for answers for a long while. Maybe one of these days youll try it

Try books.

OK, let's remove magic.

And where is the "evidence" that man was "mysteriously shimmered into being" from dirt? And woman was "formed from a man's rib"?

Oh, yea, now I see it. Un huh. Makes sense.

Forum List

Back