'Material Support' Fed Judge: Iran Shares Responsibility For 911 Terror Attacks...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
world_trade_center_17.jpg

Another indication War with Iran is coming?

NEW YORK — In an historic hearing in the federal courthouse in Manhattan on Thursday, U.S. District Court Judge George Daniels said he planned to issue a ruling in the coming days declaring that Iran shares in the responsibility for the 9/11 terror attacks..

“The extensive record submitted to this court, including fact witnesses and expert testimony, is satisfactory to this court,” Judge Daniels said. The court “accepts as true” the various allegations of the plaintiffs and their experts, he declared, and “will issue an order” in the coming days that Iran bears legal responsibility for providing “material support” to the 9/11 plotters and hijackers.

Family members of 9/11 victims who attended the open-court hearing broke into tears. They had nervously sat through a four-hour presentation by attorneys Thomas E. Mellon, Jr., and Timothy B. Fleming, consisting of evidence backing up their claims that Iran had foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks and actively assisted the hijackers in planning, preparing, and executing their plan.

“My husband’s name is on that lawsuit,” said Fiona Havlish, the lead plaintiff in the case against Iran. Her spouse, Donald G. Havlish, Jr, perished on the 101st floor of the World Trade Center’s South Tower. “This is about my husband, all our husbands, our loved ones, our sons, our daughters.”

Read more: September 11 | Iran | Federal Judge | The Daily Caller

Last edited:
This ruling could be significant in deciding whether or not to go to War with Iran. I guess we'll see.

the man you want to fuck and make babies with would let iran sodomize us and sit back and watch, libocalypsenever, aka paulitician's vagina.

Forum List

Back