Matched Pairs

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Well, well! Things are looking up for a while:

Cass Sunstein, a top adviser to President Obama who functions as a gatekeeper on federal regulations, is leaving the White House to return to Harvard Law School.

Top parasites bounce back and forth between government jobs and the academy; so he’s not really leaving. Young Americans better pray he is not called back into government by another Democrat president:

Sunstein has long been rumored as a potential choice of Obama for a Supreme Court vacancy, if one were to open.

Imagine that character on the Supreme Court:

No wonder a member of President Obama's brain trust, Cass Sunstein, a law professor at Harvard, has called South Africa's foundational law "the most admirable constitution in the world." It's just what the left is looking for these days, a system under which the government is not only permitted to do what the left wants but, at least in principle, required to do it. This is a feature of the so-called communitarian movement, in which the community outranks the individual.

'A Legal Backwater'
By Seth Lipsky from the April 2012 issue

The American Spectator : 'A Legal Backwater'

Sunstein is also the guy who said criticisms of the government are conspiracy theories and should be banned. Today, “conspiracy theory” has replaced “fishing expedition” as the favorite rebuttal for Democrats who get caught doing bad things. The Fast & Furious “suspects” even claim a congressional committee is spouting a conspiracy theory in spite of the evidence that is surfacing. Imagine a free speech case with Sunstein on the Supreme Court.

Sunstein is also the guy who said

. . . the government “owns the rights to body parts of people who are dead or in certain hopeless conditions, and it can remove their organs without asking anyone’s permission,” and, bow, wow, that dogs are entitled to have lawyers to sue humans in court? He has recently emerged to publish an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal enthusiastically supporting Obama’s global regulatory harmonization.

Obama Lunges Toward Global Government
by Phyllis Schlafly
June 6, 2012

Obama Lunges Toward Global Government

A twofer

Just so they do not miss a meal Sunstein’s wife:

. . . Samantha Power, the National Security Council’s Senior Director for Multilateral Affairs and Human Rights, and herself part of Harvard's faculty — while campaigning for Obama in Iowa.

Regulatory czar leaving White House to return to Harvard Law School
By Justin Sink - 08/03/12 09:26 AM ET

Regulatory czar leaving White House to return to Harvard Law School - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Shades of another matched pair —— Bill & Hillary Clinton. Do I see a pattern emerging?

Sovereignty-loving Americans know that Hillary is worse than Bill. If it is at all possible to be worse than Cass Sunstein his wife passes with flying colors. Read the full article to get an idea of just how bad Mrs. Sunstein is:

. . . Kurtz calls Power “a patriot’s nightmare — a woman determined to subordinate America’s national sovereignty” to her own vision of how the world ought to work and what global role the US ought to play.

The ugly truth about Obama advisor Samantha Power
April 6, 2011 | Modified: March 16, 2012 at 7:26 am

The ugly truth about Obama advisor Samantha Power | WashingtonExaminer.com

The Sunsteins raise parasitism to new heights, or should I say lower parasitism to new depths as they satiate themselves on tearing down the country from within? The worst of the sixties radicals were builders compared to the Sunsteins.

Finally, how sick is it for Harvard to be held in such high esteem by average Americans? Irrespective of the tremendous damage Harvard professors and graduates do to America the puzzle is the tens of millions of Americans who are awed by the word. Bottom line: Americans hate welfare frauds but love Harvard parasites.

Who’s buried in Grant’s Tomb? is a much tougher question than this one:

Did regulatory czar Cass Sunstein resign in response to White House concern that some of his controversial views could become an election issue?

Is this why it's sunset for Sunstein?
Regulatory czar's controversial views could become election issue
Published: 10 hours ago
by AARON KLEIN

Is this why it’s sunset for Sunstein?

There is no shortage of things Hussein said and did; nevertheless, Mitt Romney’s surrogates should be all over the answer to the question. Sunstein's beliefs should not be handled like a Joe Biden gaffe. It would be a large mistake to let Sunstein quietly retreat to Harvard without tying his beliefs to Hussein. Indeed, Hussein brought all of those America-hating liberals onboard because his beliefs are their beliefs.

Note that Hussein never came right out and said the things Sunstein advocates, yet there is no doubt he is of the same mind. Sunstein is a bonus because there is no better way than using his stated plans for America’s future to explain the why of Hussein’s destructive policies.

Hussein & Company do everything they can do to avoid talking about America’s dramatic decline in every realm. And they are getting away with it! Romney’s friends are making a tactical error focusing the dialogue on dry economics when they should be showing how Hussein, Sunstein, et al., caused the decline because of their anti-America worldview. In short: The American people can see the decline for themselves. Instead of dull as dishwater statistics putting American voters to sleep they will pay attention to the root causes behind the economics.

Finally, it is not dirty politics to point out that Hussein is responsible for Sunstein because he appointed him knowing full-well what he is. Hussein cannot now claim he is blameless for the personal beliefs of the people he appointed. That might work with Supreme Court justices, but it doesn’t wash with the Sunsteins and the others he hired to help implement their radical agenda.

Last edited:
You gain nothing but an eye roll calling Obama Hussein. We know why you do it... to conjure up Middle Eastern fear and hate.

Though I'm sure you strike fear into the hearts of pussy conservatives who actually think the name means something bad.

The problem you are describing "matched pairs" has become rather common now that women can expect the same kind of high powered careers as men.

Birds of a feather flock together.

We see exactly the same career flocking happening in the GOP, too.

You gain nothing but an eye roll calling Obama Hussein. We know why you do it... to conjure up Middle Eastern fear and hate.

Though I'm sure you strike fear into the hearts of pussy conservatives who actually think the name means something bad.

To Cowman. I gain quite a bit. I annoy people like you as well as giving the people who matter a laugh.

To editec: None so anti-America’s independence as the Clintons and the Sunsteins.

To Cowman. I gain quite a bit. I annoy people like you as well as giving the people who matter a laugh.

To editec: None so anti-America’s independence as the Clintons and the Sunsteins.

A laugh? Man, you conservatives really do have the shittiest sense of humor.

"Hussein!" AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Actually all it does is shows what a coward you are. Afraid of a name... thinking the rest of the world is the same.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M1ypn0y32Ac]I'll Be Back - YouTube[/ame]​

Jim Yardley tells us the terminator, Cass Sunstein, is coming back next year.

Yardley goes on to say:

I hadn’t even gotten past the title and bibliographical references when I realized that for those of us who have been writing about the idiocies, stupidities and hypocrisies of our benighted friends of the Progressive left, Cass Sunstein is just the gift that keeps on giving.

Cass Sunstein, Michael Bloomberg, Nanny State, coercive authoritarianism
It’s For My Own Good?
Jim Yardley Saturday, February 23, 2013

It?s For My Own Good?

Sunstein is more than a gift; he is a cornucopia of goodies showing what the Democrats are really up to. Hussein is not running again; so it would be a waste of time tying him to Sunstein. Conservative candidates in 2014 and 2016 can still hang Sunstein around the necks of their Democrat opponents because his views represent the Democrat party’s agenda.

Forum List

Back