Masturbation

archangel said:
please direct your question to the father...however I would assume what a defined couple does for pleasure in order to procreate is within the bounds acceptable by our Lord...better ask him though! :spank3:

LOL I can't direct a post on a message board to God. Or did I miss something? Has God posted here before?

GotZoom said:
Geez....someone is sensitive today.

I said, "Either way, we still don't know if his quote/paraphrase is actually in the Bible or just something he picked up on the way."

Where did I say I truly believe you are wrong? What in that sentence is "attacking" you?

In fact, I don't think there is anything in any of my posts of an attacking nature. Someone asked where in the Bible that was from - you said you couldn't remember.

I was actually trying to find the verse FOR YOU. To BACK UP YOUR POST.

When I couldn't find it, I simply stated such.

Archangel= Battleborn...a fault to say the least....please no backtracking though...not becomming a officer and gentleman...lol

archangel said:
GotZoom said:
Geez....someone is sensitive today.

I said, "Either way, we still don't know if his quote/paraphrase is actually in the Bible or just something he picked up on the way."

Where did I say I truly believe you are wrong? What in that sentence is "attacking" you?

In fact, I don't think there is anything in any of my posts of an attacking nature. Someone asked where in the Bible that was from - you said you couldn't remember.

I was actually trying to find the verse FOR YOU. To BACK UP YOUR POST.

When I couldn't find it, I simply stated such.

Archangel= Battleborn...a fault to say the least....please no backtracking though...not becomming a officer and gentleman...lol

No worries. :beer:

Powerman said:
LOL I can't direct a post on a message board to God. Or did I miss something? Has God posted here before?

one will never know until the end of times...as Jesus said...'It is not that which goes into the body that defiles it..but that which comes out of the mouth'...just food for thought! :coffee3: (Archangels love coffee)with lotsa sugar(a fault)

archangel said:
one will never know until the end of times...as Jesus said...'It is not that which goes into the body that defiles it..but that which comes out of the mouth'...just food for thought! :coffee3: (Archangels love coffee)with lotsa sugar(a fault)

If we don't know until the end of times then how do we know how to act to ensure salvation. Without clear instructions we aren't really given a fair chance.

Powerman said:
If we don't know until the end of times then how do we know how to act to ensure salvation. Without clear instructions we aren't really given a fair chance.

The Bible was written as a instructional book...sorta like a mechanics "How Too"

archangel said:
The Bible was written as a instructional book...sorta like a mechanics "How Too"

Yeah but sometimes the book contradicts itself. In such cases how to we know which viewpoint is correct?

Powerman said:
Yeah but sometimes the book contradicts itself. In such cases how to we know which viewpoint is correct?

if I have to explain it to you...you are in serious trouble...God gave you a brain...use it...quit with all the shortcuts! :spank3:

GotZoom said:
English 101.

I did not search Google or Microsoft.

If you read my post, you will see that I searched on Bible.com. That is a webiste. About the Bible.

You can pick which version - I used King James - and Old or New Testament - I searched both.

When I searched the word "whore" by itself, it came back with 65 verses that the word "whore" was used 76 times.

None of them are the verse you quoted.

Try Prostitute and make sure to include the Catholic versions. There are more books in the Catholic bible. I am unsure if this verse is in there, but that would probably make it moot...

no1tovote4 said:
Try Prostitute and make sure to include the Catholic versions. There are more books in the Catholic bible. I am unsure if this verse is in there, but that would probably make it moot...

you are getting closer...there are many books that were left out to save humanity heartache! :halo:

Powerman said:
OK this brings up a rather odd question that I didn't anticipate. Obviously the bible thinks you should only use your "seed" to procreate. So would this make it a sin to engage in sexual intercourse with your wife if she was no longer capable of having kids. Or would it make it questionable behavior to have sex with your wife during times of the month where she is less likely to get pregnant?

Nowhere does the Bible condemn oral sex - or any other types sexual acts - between husband and wife.

gop_jeff said:
I'd argue that while possible, it would be extremely unlikely.

But you'd have no argument other than your opinion really. I 'never' lust after a specific woman while I...uh...'wash' in the shower or whatever. I'd say 'never' with very strong convictions that if I did lust after somebody specific, the frequency of that is so small to be considered 'never'.

dmp said:
But you'd have no argument other than your opinion really. I 'never' lust after a specific woman while I...uh...'wash' in the shower or whatever. I'd say 'never' with very strong convictions that if I did lust after somebody specific, the frequency of that is so small to be considered 'never'.

Too much information.
:fu2: :poop: :puke:

archangel said:
you are getting closer...there are many books that were left out to save humanity heartache! :halo:

They were left out so they wouldn't conflict with church doctrine. If you are interested in reading the books that were left out you can easily find the texts if you do a google search for apocrypha.

gop_jeff said:
Nowhere does the Bible condemn oral sex - or any other types sexual acts - between husband and wife.

What about anal sex? I thought the bible had problems with sodomy.

Powerman said:
What about anal sex? I thought the bible had problems with sodomy.

Sodomy is condemned, but it's always brought up in the cases of unmarried people. I suppose you could consider it a "grey area."

Powerman said:
They were left out so they wouldn't conflict with church doctrine. If you are interested in reading the books that were left out you can easily find the texts if you do a google search for apocrypha.

I actually have them my friend!

no1tovote4 said:
Pull up the verse man. Pull up the verse...

I was just saying...I thought the church had problems with sodomy. I'll look into what the Bible has to say about it.

:dance:

Forum List

Back