Masters winner patrick reed is a thug. What are we gonna do about it?

That happened when he was under 21 and playing golf for Georgia. He lost his scholarship and was kicked out. He then attended college at a smaller school and cleaned up his act. I don't see a problem with Reed. Do you know John Daly's history as a PRO? I like Daly but a choir boy he is not.

I agree. Daly did not belong on the PGA. Same with convicted violent drug criminal notah begay..
Awwww! Aren’t you just a pathetic jealous little turd

Golf is the truly "individual" sport. No managers. Just a caddy who can give no more than advice. The golfer is the final word on what he does. He alone either makes the shot/putt or doesn't.

He thanks all those who support him. But, in the end, he's all alone and the only one to account for his success or failure.

Ahhh, we have a bad boy in Golf. The ratings will go through the roof.

Tennis should take a lesson. I miss the days when the bad boys of tennis made it worth watching!

Golf isn't the NBA. Golf is a class sport and white trash should not be allowed.

The Masters: Unsurprisingly, social media shines light on Patrick Reed's chequered past | SportsJOE.ie

To those who have followed the sport over the last five years, Reed's past transgressions aren't news.

Back in 2015, golf writer Shane Ryan published an excerpt from his book Slaying the Tiger: A Year Inside the Ropes on the New PGA Tour. In it, Ryan alleged that Reed cheated during a college golf team event. There were also accusations that Reed had stolen possessions from his teammates, including a watch, a wad of cash and a Scotty Cameron putter.

The excerpt from Ryan's book: “During a qualifying round prior to a tournament, according to sources, Reed hit a ball far into the rough. When he approached the spot, he found another ball sitting closer to the fairway, and was preparing to hit it when several of his teammates confronted him. Reed pled ignorance, but the other Georgia players were convinced he had been caught red-handed trying to cheat. That same fall, several items went missing from the Georgia locker room, including a watch, a Scotty Cameron putter, and $400 cash.

"When Reed showed up the next day with a large wad of cash, a teammate confronted him and asked how he’d come by the money. Reed said he’d played golf with a professor at the school and hustled him out of the cash. The player in question took this claim to the professor, who had no idea what he was talking about—it had been weeks since the man had played with Reed.”

Unless Reed broke some rules of the PGA, he is the winner and anyone who doesn't like it is out of luck.

The Masters is a contest of playing golf. The best on those particular days wins it. Don't like the guy who won? Tough.

Bear in mind that the OP is the thundering dumbfuck who classifies a DUI with no accident as a violent crime

And i am obviously correct. If someone lobs a bomb into a restaurant and the bomb fizzles out, would you say the crime is non -violent?? THINK

The Masters is a contest of playing golf. The best on those particular days wins it. Don't like the guy who won? Tough.

If Reed said he was a white-supremacist, you and all the other hypocrite libs would demand his green jacket be taken away and he be banned from the tour.

If Reed said he was a white-supremacist, you and all the other hypocrite libs would demand his green jacket be taken away and he be banned from the tour.

I wouldn't be a fan. But I wouldn't be plotting to have him removed as the winner. Your projecting your own tendencies doesn't change anything.

Bear in mind that the OP is the thundering dumbfuck who classifies a DUI with no accident as a violent crime

And i am obviously correct. If someone lobs a bomb into a restaurant and the bomb fizzles out, would you say the crime is non -violent?? THINK
I say the crime is not a violent crime because it is not classified as such. If you have a problem, you need to take it up with the state legislatures, FBI, and various other agencies that classify such acts. If not, then you are, indeed, a thundering dumbfuck, further illustrated by your childishly nonsensical analogy.

Forum List

Back