Masters winner patrick reed is a thug. What are we gonna do about it?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Golf isn't the NBA. Golf is a class sport and white trash should not be allowed.

The Masters: Unsurprisingly, social media shines light on Patrick Reed's chequered past | SportsJOE.ie

To those who have followed the sport over the last five years, Reed's past transgressions aren't news.

Back in 2015, golf writer Shane Ryan published an excerpt from his book Slaying the Tiger: A Year Inside the Ropes on the New PGA Tour. In it, Ryan alleged that Reed cheated during a college golf team event. There were also accusations that Reed had stolen possessions from his teammates, including a watch, a wad of cash and a Scotty Cameron putter.

The excerpt from Ryan's book: “During a qualifying round prior to a tournament, according to sources, Reed hit a ball far into the rough. When he approached the spot, he found another ball sitting closer to the fairway, and was preparing to hit it when several of his teammates confronted him. Reed pled ignorance, but the other Georgia players were convinced he had been caught red-handed trying to cheat. That same fall, several items went missing from the Georgia locker room, including a watch, a Scotty Cameron putter, and $400 cash.

"When Reed showed up the next day with a large wad of cash, a teammate confronted him and asked how he’d come by the money. Reed said he’d played golf with a professor at the school and hustled him out of the cash. The player in question took this claim to the professor, who had no idea what he was talking about—it had been weeks since the man had played with Reed.”

That happened when he was under 21 and playing golf for Georgia. He lost his scholarship and was kicked out. He then attended college at a smaller school and cleaned up his act. I don't see a problem with Reed. Do you know John Daly's history as a PRO? I like Daly but a choir boy he is not.

Some people just cannot stand excellence and have to impugn others momentous accomplishments to bring attention to themselves. Did reed cheat with all the cameras on? Did he not compete with class? Is the problem that he is white and doesn’t deserve it? Or couldn’t you find anything else to hate on tonight. Shame on you and your disgusting mindset.

OP-er, you may want to fix the spelling in the title. Wondering what a "maters winner" be is the only reason I clicked on this thread.

Click on "thread tools" and choose the "edit title" option. Or ask a moderator to fix it on your behalf.

• Banned
That happened when he was under 21 and playing golf for Georgia. He lost his scholarship and was kicked out. He then attended college at a smaller school and cleaned up his act. I don't see a problem with Reed. Do you know John Daly's history as a PRO? I like Daly but a choir boy he is not.

I agree. Daly did not belong on the PGA. Same with convicted violent drug criminal notah begay..

• Banned
Some people just cannot stand excellence and have to impugn others momentous accomplishments to bring attention to themselves.

Momentous accomplishment??? HAHAHA. He's a dumb jock with a job of zero social value. All entertainers are like that.

Some guy on a road crew has far more claim to accomplishment than any athlete. THINK

Some people just cannot stand excellence and have to impugn others momentous accomplishments to bring attention to themselves.

Momentous accomplishment??? HAHAHA. He's a dumb jock with a job of zero social value. All entertainers are like that.

Some guy on a road crew has far more claim to accomplishment than any athlete. THINK
Yet you have none..

john-daly-health-habits.jpg

Bad stuff about Patrick Reed

One day, Patrick Reed borrow rightwingers soap......never return

Golf isn't the NBA. Golf is a class sport and white trash should not be allowed.

The Masters: Unsurprisingly, social media shines light on Patrick Reed's chequered past | SportsJOE.ie

To those who have followed the sport over the last five years, Reed's past transgressions aren't news.

Back in 2015, golf writer Shane Ryan published an excerpt from his book Slaying the Tiger: A Year Inside the Ropes on the New PGA Tour. In it, Ryan alleged that Reed cheated during a college golf team event. There were also accusations that Reed had stolen possessions from his teammates, including a watch, a wad of cash and a Scotty Cameron putter.

The excerpt from Ryan's book: “During a qualifying round prior to a tournament, according to sources, Reed hit a ball far into the rough. When he approached the spot, he found another ball sitting closer to the fairway, and was preparing to hit it when several of his teammates confronted him. Reed pled ignorance, but the other Georgia players were convinced he had been caught red-handed trying to cheat. That same fall, several items went missing from the Georgia locker room, including a watch, a Scotty Cameron putter, and $400 cash.

"When Reed showed up the next day with a large wad of cash, a teammate confronted him and asked how he’d come by the money. Reed said he’d played golf with a professor at the school and hustled him out of the cash. The player in question took this claim to the professor, who had no idea what he was talking about—it had been weeks since the man had played with Reed.”

Go beat him up.

Wow. What a bunch of petty, sophomoric bullshit.

He's an excellent golfer who...some people like and some people don't. He was once accused of CHEATING! My Gawd! He was once suspected of thievery! Death to him! How fucking remarkable! And now the Big Story is that he is estranged from his family (parents, siblings). Nobody's business but his.

But I will point out that he did not win this tournament on Sunday. He got a big lead on Saturday, played conservative, shot what ?...a 71 on Sunday?...and nobody could catch up. Again, an illustration of the difference between Tiger and Everyone Else.

I don't pay attention to golf these days but about this guy Reed, it isn't so much about who he was but rather who he is now. Folks can turn themselves around. Hopefully he's matured and this is all behind him, otherwise any more trouble and his past will catch up with him. Certainly his sponsors know his past and are keeping an eye out on his behavior.

Forum List

Back